A Quickie

Story Info
John & his wife escape the boredom of the conference.
788 words
3.81
25k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aries
Aries
22 Followers

"OK, enough with the bad jokes. The Master of Ceremonies tonight...." the speaker was saying as John moved his hand from Lisa's knee up under her skirt to her crotch. She moved closer to him and spread her legs slightly.

"I take it you're as bored as I am." He whispered into her hear. She leaned her head back onto his shoulder.

"Dig a little deeper and I think you'll figure out how I've been passing the time." Lisa replied. He slipped his fingers inside her panties and between her legs. Her juices were oozing out of her pussy and her panties were soaked. She grasped his thigh as he began to stroke her pussy lips and clit.

"Why don't we go get this taken care of." He whispered to her.

"I thought you'd never ask." Lisa said as she pushed her chair back from the table. She led him by the hand back to the room they had rented upstairs. When they got into the room, she said, "Oh, I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right out."

"OK" John said. He went over to the radio and spent a few moments finding some nice music. He had just found a good station when Lisa came out of the bathroom and crawled onto the bed. John turned around to find her on all fours, nude, and her face level with his crotch.

"OK, I'm ready. Now it's your turn." She said as she sat back on her knees and reached for his pants. When he was naked too, she turned her ass toward him and said, "I believe we came up here to get this taken care of." She backed up toward him and reaching back between her legs, she played with her pussy for a few seconds before grabbing his cock. "Now why don't we do what we came up here to do." She said and pulled him toward her. His cock disappeared into her pussy in one smooth motion. "Oh God. This is so good." Lisa moaned as John pumped his cock slowly in and out of her pussy. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock. He started to slow down. All the way in, pause, then all the way out and back in again. He kept this slow pace going for a few moments. Lisa moaned in frustration, "Oh, come on. Stop with the teasing. I'm hot, wet and extremely horny. I want your cock hard and fast. Now let's go!" She said and thrust her pussy back against John's cock.

"OK Baby, you asked for it." John replied. He grabbed her hips and proceeded to pump for all he was worth. His balls bounced against her clit, his hips slapped her ass with every stroke.

"Yeah! That's it. Hard and fast!" She grunted between strokes. She bent lower, letter her nipples brush against the bedspread. This added to the heat already in her pussy. She played with her breasts for a few moments as John continued to pound her pussy. Then she sat up, forcing John to adjust his angle. John went with it. He placed his hands on Lisa's breasts. She leaned forward slightly. They slowed their pace. John moved one hand down to Lisa's clit and began to play with it. Soon Lisa's breathing got rough and uneven. He could feel her pussy getting tighter, she reached behind her and hugged him toward her. John nibbled on her neck. Lisa couldn't take it anymore. She fell forward again and buried her face in a pillow. John squeezed her ass as he pumped hard and fast again. Lisa met his thrust for a few strokes then stopped. He could feel her pussy squeezing his cock again and again. When Lisa's pussy relaxed its grip on his cock, he pulled out and lay down beside her. They cuddled for a few moments then Lisa began to play with John’s cock, which was still semi-hard.

"So, you big stud. Ready for your turn?" She asked before licking his cock from base to tip. She sucked him down her throat and hummed as she came back up. "Are you ready for me to rock your world?" She asked.

"I'll tell you what, honey. Why don't we save that for later? Then we'll rock the entire universe together. OK?" He asked. "There's nothing I'd rather do right now, but we really should get back before someone notices we're gone." He continued.

"Yeah, I suppose you're right," she sighed. "How about a shower first?" She asked.

"Last one in buys drinks for the rest of the night!!" John exclaimed as he lifted her off of him and away from the bathroom.

To Be Continued...

Aries
Aries
22 Followers