Bless Me Father, For I Have Sinned

Story Info
Dad & daughter confess to a priest.
12.6k words
4.54
322.4k
235

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/25/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers

The wind was gusting outside. Steve sat on the sofa watching the trees blow. Not really watching the trees but rather remembering his wife who was killed I an automobile accident nearly two years ago. It seemed so unfair for her to be taken from him at such an earl age. A tear began to run down his cheek as he sat there remembering the fun times they had shared. The vacations, the evenings out dancing, the times cuddling and especially the great sex they had. Steve broke down sobbing remembering that fateful night. It was her 36th birth day. They finished celebrating when she took her daughters boyfriend home. They were struck and killed by a drunk driver. The accident scene was horrific. Authorities said they died instantly. Steve lost everything that fateful night. Everything except his precious 16 year old daughter.

Nicole was devastated when she heard the news. She kept asking herself "why wasn't I in the car too when mom took him home?" Nicole spent days and then weeks alone in her room. Deeply saddened by the losses Steve enrolled himself and his daughter into counseling to help ease the matter. They would go to counseling three times a week and were able to speak about their feelings. They would cry and hug each other. They would tell each other how they felt. They talked about the good times and bad times. But each time when they left to go home they felt better. They would stop on their way home and reward themselves for having the courage to get through this sad time. Sometimes they would stop for ice cream and sometimes they would stop for burgers.

One time when they went to their counseling the weather was going to be nice so Nicole packed a picnic basket to surprise her dad. She packed all of the amenities that were necessary. Sandwiches, chips, pop, cherry pie, plates, utensils, napkins and even moistened towelettes to wipe their hands afterwards. When they got out of counseling Nicole told her father to drive to the beach so they could have a picnic. When they arrived Nicole retrieved the picnic basket out of the trunk and Steve seemed surprised by the idea of having a picnic. This made Nicole feel good as if she did something special.

Steve carried the picnic basket as Nicole carried a big blanket to sit on. They found a nice clear spot on the beach and opened up the blanket. They sat down across from each other and Nicole opened the picnic basket. She handed her father a paper plate and utensils and then a sandwich. Nicole set her sandwich on her plate then poured each of them some chips. Next she handed her dad a soda and she took one for herself.

As they began to eat they sat there talking about their counseling session. They admitted to each other that they were finally getting over the tragic accident but were still deeply saddened. Upon finishing their sandwiches Nicole handed her father a slice of cherry pie. Steve held out his plate and Nicole slid the piece of pie on to it. Nicole put her piece on her plate and they sat there enjoying it. After they cleaned up the picnic and packaged everything up Nicole stood up and held out her hand to her father and told him "lets walk along the shore."

Steve grabbed a hold of her soft hand and stood up. Steve pulled his shirt off and threw it down on the blanket. They walked towards the water with their arms around each other. They walked barefoot in the water talking the whole time. It was then that Steve began to notice Nicole as more of a woman than as his daughter. She was now 17 and she was developing into a fine looking lady. He noticed her blonde hair as the late day sun shone upon it. It hung just past her shoulders. He noticed her legs didn't look twiggy like a young girls anymore rather they looked more like a models with nice curves accenting her calf muscles and thighs. Steve even noticed how sexy her feet looked as she had her toe nails panted a pretty shade of pink. They walked to the end of the beach and they turned around to walk back. When they turned around that's when Nicole's breast brushed up against her fathers arm. It was then that Steve noticed his daughters breasts were developing nicely. In his mind, his daughter was beginning to look like her mother.

As they walked back to the blanket Nicole began to take notice of her father. She noticed how nice the gray hairs looked as the sun sparkled off of them. She noticed the muscles on his arms were firm and tight along with the rippling muscles of his chest. She admired her dad because he had courage. More courage than she ever thought she could have. She knew her dad was almost 40 but she was really comfortable around him and other people that were older.

As time went on Steve and Nicole began going to counseling less and less. Soon they were down to once a week. Their counselor told them that they were ready to face the world on their own again. Their counselor told them to feel free to call her or even stop by if they needed to talk. Steve and Nicole left that night feeling like they accomplished something. They felt good about themselves and decided to celebrate.

They stopped at a nice place for dinner that night. They were seated in a booth in a quiet section of the dining room. The waitress handed each of them a menu and told them she would be back soon. Steve looked at his daughter and told her if she wanted a drink she could have one. Nicole said "but dad I'm still 17 yet." Her dad told her she was going to be 18 soon and that she deserved it for being so brave. The waitress came back and took their order. Steve a Sirloin steak well done with a baked potato and a beer. Nicole ordered a Shrimp dinner and french fries along with a Fuzzy Navel. As they sat there waiting for their dinners the waitress brought them their drinks. Steve and Nicole began talking about other things more and more and the accident less and less. They would talk about Steve's job and Nicole's school. Nicole rambled on and on about her up coming graduation in a few months.

As they sat there Steve was admiring the beauty of his daughter. There was just something about her that kept him drawn to her. In his eyes she was a spitting image of his wife. As he sat there he was mesmerized by all of the curves of her face. To him, his daughter was the most beautiful person in the world. The waitress served them and they began to eat dinner. Occasionally they would look up and smile at each other. And when that happened Steve noticed something else too. He felt a tingle in his loins. He fought the feeling as he knew it was so wrong. Each time it happened he would think of something like cutting the grass to take his mind off of it.

On the other side of the table Nicole too began to feel a little different. Her fathers smile would give her a feeling of electricity shooting through her body. She found that it sometimes caused her nipples to harden. Nicole would shift herself so her top would be loose enough so her father wouldn't see. Nicole thought it might have been the drink she had but realized she only drank half of it so far. Plus this wasn't the first time she had this feeling while being with her father.

After they finished their dinner they drove home. They were kind of quiet on the way home. Not really talking rather listening to the country music on the stereo. Nicole was terribly afraid of the feelings she was developing. She too knew they were wrong. But they made her feel good. No boy had ever made her body tingle like that. Steve, on the other hand, had been very lonely lately especially as time has passed and he learned how to handle his wife's passing. He was lonely but he knew he shouldn't have those kind of thoughts about his own daughter.

Over the next few weeks life seemed like it was finally returning to normal at home. Both Steve and his daughter Nicole seemed to be over the brunt of the healing process. Nicole was nearing her 18th birthday and graduation. Nicole came home from school with all of the information about her graduation. She walked up to her dad and hugged him and showed him the graduation schedule. "Your going to come aren't you dad?" Nicole asked. As Steve looked over the schedule he said "I wouldn't miss it for anything in the world." With that Nicole hugged her dad and told him how much she loved him. This time she felt jolts of electricity racing through her body and this time they caused her pussy to tingle. Nicole pulled away, slightly flustered by the feeling she had and went to her room to change. As she walked to her room Steve looked at his daughter and admired the short skirt she was wearing. This gave Steve a tingle in his loin too.

Nicole laid on her bed trying to figure out why she would get these funny feelings. She stood up and undressed carefully hanging up her school uniform so it wouldn't wrinkle because she hated ironing. She removed her bra, socks and finally her panties. Again Nicole laid back on her bed. She closed her eyes as if to look for a reason as to why she had these feelings and all she could see behind her closed eyes was her father. Again a jolt of electricity raced through her body. Nicole reached up and cupped her breasts and felt how hard her nipples felt. Nicole caressed the soft skin of her breasts ever so slowly working her fingers closer to her hard nipples. As she slid her fingers across both of her nipples she felt a desire she never had before. She felt her pussy beginning to burn. Nicole pinched her nipples and all she could think of was that it was her dad pinching them...better yet sucking on them.

Nicole decided she had to stop because that was just plain wrong but she couldn't because it felt so damned good. She pinched her nipples harder imagining that it was her father biting on them. She was on fire. Slowly she slid her hand down her stomach towards her pussy. She ran her fingers through her pubic hair as she continued to pinch her nipples with her other hand. Finally her fingers found her pussy lips. They were parted and glistening with moisture. Nicole had never in her life been turned on like this before. She was still a virgin.

As she lay there with her eyes closed she continued to pinch her nipples with one hand and she began running her fingers up and down her wet slit. The whole time all Nicole could picture was her father. She slid her fingers in only a short distance as to not break her hymen. Nicole found the spot of her pussy that felt best and began to rub it. It felt wonderful. As she rubbed her clit and pinched her nipples she imagined it was her fathers fingers touching her and rubbing her. She noticed her hips were beginning to thrust up and down and she felt a tingling sensation from her head to her toes. Her pussy was getting real wet like there was liquid flowing from it. She felt wave after wave of electricity shooting out of her pussy. Finally the waves of passion subsided and Nicole just lay there. She knew she just had her very first orgasm but she felt terrible that she had it while she was thinking about her dad.

Nicole stood up off of her bed and dropped down to her knees and placed her hands together. She began to pray to god. She asked god to forgive her because she just did something so terribly wrong. She said prayer after prayer while her cum dripped out of her pussy and down her legs, the whole time begging god for his forgiveness.

At the same time Steve was equally as turned on. He took a shower and his cock stood at full attention. As he soaped it up he realized how wonderful it felt. Steve hadn't been with a woman since his wife. It has been nearly two years and he hadn't even jacked off yet. Thoughts raced through his mind as to why his cock was hard. Actually not just hard but rock hard. He thought that maybe it was because it had been so long that it was just a hormone build up or something.

Steve closed his eyes and pictured his lovely wife that he missed so dearly. He began pumping his cock and it felt magnificent. Pre cum was oozing out and he used it for a lubricant. With the water running on him and his eyes closed Steve lowered his head as if he was going to look into his wife's eyes as she was giving him head. Instead what he saw in his mind was his beautiful daughters face with his cock in her mouth. Steve's hips began to thrust and he immediately began to cum from such a wicked and incestuous thought. He pumped out gob after thick gob of cum that had been stored in him for nearly two years to the thought of his beautiful daughter going down on him.

Steve felt a relief but then he felt really guilty. He had just did something terribly wrong. He finished showering and got dressed and went to the living room to watch TV. As he watched country music videos he heard Nicole taking a shower. A short while later she came into the living room to watch TV with her dad. She still felt ashamed but she knew it was something that she had to deal with. She could never let her father know that he made her cum. They watched TV in silence until they decided it was bed time.

Finally Nicole's 18th birthday came around. A few relatives and friends showed up to bring her cards and gifts. Everyone sat around talking and sharing stories. Nobody talked about the accident. It seemed odd to Nicole how life seemed to be back to normal...except for the wicked thoughts she continued to have about her dad. Finally they ate cake and opened presents. She received mostly sweaters, tee shirts and money. Everyone had a wonderful time. As it got later everyone started to leave. Finally around midnight the last guest finally left.

Nicole helped her father clean up the mess from the party. Picking up paper plates and forks and pop cans, along with the wrapping paper from her presents. Nicole looked at her father and knew he was sad just from the look on his face. She knew he missed mom. Nicole went to father and put her arms around him and just hugged him. They stood there just hugging each other while they shed a few tears. They were just so sad that her mother couldn't be there for the party. They soon pulled themselves together and finished cleaning up. They were tired so they went to bed.

Steve climbed into his bed but couldn't sleep. Thoughts of his daughter began racing through his head again. He thought to himself that this is happening all too frequently. His cock was stiffening rapidly as he thought about his daughter. He closed his eyes and began to stroke his cock softly. He imagined Nicole standing at the end of the bed on the dresser doing a slow strip tease for him. He felt the first few drops of pre cum drip down his head. Steve used his forefinger and wiped a drop of it up and raised his finger to his mouth. He tasted it and imagined it was Nicole's pussy juice. This caused his cock to leak more.

In his fantasy Nicole wiggled out of her top and skirt and was standing there in a bra, panties and heels. As he pumped his cock he imagined her reaching behind her and unfastening her bra. As she removed the material she cupped her breasts as to teas him by not letting him see her globes. Finally she let them hang freely as she slid her hands down her stomach to her thong. Slowly and seductively she wiggled out of the dainty material and she kicked them towards her father. With one hand pumping his cock Steve reached up as though his daughter really did kick her thong to him, and he tried to catch it.

Next Nicole stepped off of the dresser and onto the bed. Getting on her hands and knees she started crawling towards him very slowly and seductively. Crawling up between his legs moving ever so closely towards his cock. As Steve stroked his cock Nicole slid her tongue from his shaved balls up his shaft to the tip of his cock. Steve was close to cumming Nicole crawled up farther until she positioned her wet pussy over his cock. Steve reached up and grabbed her hips and pulled her down on his hot rod and began to fuck her. Steve's hips began to thrust as he fucked his daughter It didn't take long as Steve began to cum. Gobs of cum flew high into the air landing on his stomach, legs and bed.

As Steve's cock went limp he almost started to cry for having such a sinful fantasy. He thought how wrong it was and he knew he needed to do something about it. He cleaned himself up with tissues he had on his night stand for just this purpose. It was becoming routine to be jacking off to the sight of his daughter...to routine! Little did Steve know his daughter was across the hall having the same fantasies that he was having.

Across the hall Nicole laid in her bed. Again her body was on fire. Over the last few months Nicole began masturbating almost nightly to the thought of her father. Every time she felt terrible afterwards and prayed for god to forgive her. This night was a little different though. Nicole rolled onto her stomach and placed her pillow under her between her legs. She grabbed the second pillow to make it a little higher. She positioned herself up on her hands and knees and lowered her naked mound onto the pillows. She bunched up her comforter and placed it under her breasts and laid on it. In Nicole's mind she was now on top of her father.

Nicole closed her eyes and imagined she was straddling her dad. She lowered herself onto her dads cock. When her pussy touched the pillow she felt jolts of electricity filling her body. In her mind she felt how her dads cock would fill her pussy even though it really wasn't but to her it was wonderful. Nicole began to rock her hips on the pillows. She lowered her head to her fathers face and kissed him sliding her tongue into his hot mouth. She could feel her orgasm building as she humped the pillows. Then it happened. Nicole moaned "oh daddy" as an orgasm rocked her young body. She thrust her pussy up and down on the pillows cumming all over them.

This time was different though. Nicole couldn't stop. Her pussy was still on fire, still needing attention. She kept humping the pillows. She could feel her dads hands on her ass as he was fucking her. Again she felt her body beginning to tingle. She moaned "oh my god daddy" and began to cum again. Her breathing was heavy and fast. She was licking her daddy's face as he was fucking her. The pillow beneath her was becoming soaked. But her pussy still tingled. Nicole just couldn't stop cumming. Her hips kept humping the pillows.

This time Nicole imagined her dad had one hand holding the back of her head as he slid his tongue into her mouth and the other one found its way into her ass crack. She felt her daddy press his finger on her ass hole as she humped the pillows. She felt her body tingle again and for the third strait time she began to cum. Nicole lowered her head into the comforter and let out a few moans and grunts as she came so her father wouldn't hear her. Finally her third orgasm subsided and she knew she was finished. Nicole pulled the pillows out from under her and pulled the comforter over herself. She began to pray again. Somewhere during her prayers she fell fast asleep.

Morning came and Nicole made her way to school. It was a week before her graduation. Her finals were in the next couple of days. While Nicole was in the library studying she started to feel her body tingle again. She knew she had to stop these feelings. They were more than feelings, they were cravings and desires. She could no longer study without the thought of her father clouding her concentration so she packed up her books and headed for home.

When she arrived home Her father had a dinner already prepared and waiting for her. Nicole put her book bag down and immediately sat down at the table. Steve fixed her a plate of chicken and dumplings with green beans and they sat down and ate together. They ate and made small talk. By the time dinner was finished Nicole's bush was on fire and she need to relieve it soon. Steve had the same urge. After dinner they cleaned up the dishes and Nicole excused herself to go to her room to study.

qqnforyou6
qqnforyou6
1,796 Followers