Alice's Adventures Ch. 01

Story Info
Bored Alice goes down the hole.
1k words
4.11
53.2k
5

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 1: Down The Hole

18-year-old Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister and her sister's boyfriend on the bank, and of having nothing much to do: she watched them as they fucked by her. Clothes were scattered all about. All her sisters' clothes, all her sisters' boyfriend's clothes and Alice's knickers and shorts. Once or twice she peeped at her finger actively stroking and fingering her cunt as her sister's boyfriend's prick thrust in and out of her sister, "and what is the use of that," thought Alice, "if you're too young to join in."

So she was considering, in her own mind (as well as she could, for the hot day made her feel very randy and stupid), whether the pleasure of the feel of her moistening vagina would be worth the trouble of putting her tongue to the moist thrusting member, when suddenly a woman wearing only a dress to just below her waist and no knickers walked by them.

There was nothing so very remarkable in that: nor did Alice think it so very much out of the way to see that the woman was slowly stroking a magnificent penis where her vagina should be, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" (when she thought about it over afterwards, it occurred to her that she ought to have wondered at this, but at the time it all seemed quite natural); but when the woman actually put a finger up her backside, and pushed it in and out, Alice started to her feet, wearing nothing but a Mickey Mouse tee-shirt, a pair of espadrilles and a moist vagina, for it flashed across her mind that she had never before seen a woman with a penis or one that was so throbbing, and, hot with curiosity, she ran across the field after her, and was just in time to see her walk down a large hole by a hedge.

In another moment down went Alice after her, never considering how in the world she was to retrieve her knickers.

The hole went on like a tunnel for some way, and then opened out to an underground railway station, with the signs reading Alice's Bush.

She was not the only one at the station because there was a young lady in her late teens wearing a dress which only just came below her navel who was sitting on a seat. There was no sign of the woman with the penis nor of a train.

There were many posters on display. One showed an unrealistically long erect penis attached to a crotch at one end and being linked to a woman's tongue at the other end. "Keep in touch by Telephone", read a slogan beside it. Another poster showed a man with a finger up his back side: "For those uncomfortable moments take Alka-Seltzer".

The young lady got up and walked over to Alice. "Do you know when the next train is due?" she asked.

Alice scanned her companion. Her hair was cut in a bob, and besides her shoes, her dress was the only thing she wore. The dress definitely did not cover her vagina, which was not usual where Alice came from, and either she was undeveloped for her apparent age or she had shaved her crotch.

"Not only do I not know when the next train is due," explained Alice, "I don't know where I am."

"So you come from up there, do you? Yet you dress like people from down here. I like your trendy dress."

Alice didn't say anything.

"My name is Mouse. What's yours?"

"Alice".

Mouse put her hand on Alice's tummy and stroked it. "You're obviously a stranger here, and I don't imagine you've even bought a railway ticket. Come home with me and I'll introduce you to Mummy."

After a while, an underground train did arrive, and Alice and Mouse entered a carriage. As they traveled, Alice saw many other women on the train dressed like Mouse. They were all quite young and all had their crotches shaved. Older women had dresses down nearly to their ankles but their breasts were held up and displayed in very low cut dresses. The men were dressed much as they were overground.

When they eventually got to Mouse's home, Alice was introduced to Mouse's mother. She was dressed like most older women with her breasts showing, but as she was at home and relaxed they were allowed to droop. This made a particular impression on Alice as the breasts were exceptionally large and round with nipples as large as Alice's fists.

"Of course you can stay with us," said Mouse's mother. "I'm afraid there's only one bed in Mouse's room and it's only a single bed, but I'm sure there's plenty of space for the two of you."

When Alice was taken to Mouse's room, she couldn't but notice that the room was full of Theatre posters showing men and women in various states of undress, and in some cases quite clearly making love.

Mouse stroked Alice's vagina very gently and Alice could feel it getting more and more moist from the attention.

"Take off your Mickey Mouse tee-shirt", ordered Mouse pulling off her dress in one pull and showing that underneath she wore a bra designed to pull in her breasts. Alice followed suit.

Mouse then pulled off her bra, showing breasts which clearly needed the restraint. They were round and the nipples stood out almost as large as Alice's biggest toe. "You're so lucky! You're just perfect!" exclaimed Mouse stroking Alice's breast. Mouse leant forward and licked her tongue over Alice's nipples until they were ever so stiff. Then she got up and applied the treatment to Alice's cunt.

Mouse and Alice continued stroking and cuddling all through the night, but only occasionally did Mouse put her fingers in Alice's vagina. Her tongue and Alice's vulva got ever so sore and only the exquisite pleasure prevented her calling out in pain. She did call out in ecstasy on several occasions and it was a wonder to her that Mouse's mother didn't investigate. Perhaps, Alice thought, if she saw Mouse and Alice were doing, she would want to join in and that would never do.

To Be Continued...