Possession Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple find mysterious place that changes their lives.
11.2k words
4.69
45.3k
13
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking out of the second story picture window, Eric Latham spied the rays of the early morning sun starting to peek over the jagged tops of the Catalina mountains. Scent of lilacs and jasmine came wafting in from the small side window. He glanced over his shoulder at the sleeping form of his half-clad wife lying on the top of the bed sheets. She was still so beautiful, he thought, and the gray highlights only accented the flow of her long hair.

With a sigh, he turned his eyes back upon the expanse of the flower garden that seemingly spread its way toward the base of the foothills. It was hard to imagine that such colorful variety could bloom so well in the Arizona heat, but with a smile at the thought, he realized there was more magic here than just the flowers blooming in this heat.

As he continued to peer out of the huge window, he was constantly aware of his wife’s soft breathing as she continued to sleep. He was so in love with her it was hard to put in words, even in his own mind. It would be impossible to try and describe the depth of his love if someone where to ask him to explain it.

As his thoughts moved from one line of thought to the next, he found himself getting slightly aroused at the thought of just how sexy she was. Inwardly he smiled. Boy, did they both come a long ways.

Moving over to take a seat in their wooden rocker that was situated in front of the window, Eric sat down and allowed his mind to continue with the thoughts of their personal growth. It was so hard to imagine that their lives changed so dramatically all those years ago. It was certainly nothing that they had planned, or for that matter could have even dreamed of.

As his thoughts continued to pursue the history that had brought him to this point in life, the familiar and comforting feeling made itself known. He was only wearing his robe, and as he relaxed in the rocking chair, the ties of his robe fell to the side, seemingly by themselves. With a smile, he relaxed against the back of his chair as his “mistress” started her subtle administrations that he had grown to love so well.

He glanced again to the bed to make certain his wife was undisturbed as the warmth of his “mistress’” mouth started to do its work upon his rising member. Oh, the pleasures that he had received all down the years.

**************

“Come on, honey, you know we need this.” Eric said to his wife on the other end of the line.

She had worked so hard at the hospital, and neither one of them had taken a vacation in the five years since they had been married. In fact, he thought to himself, the last real vacation had been their honeymoon.

“Besides, babe, I just thought of it. The last time we really had any time to ourselves was on our honeymoon. It’s not like you don’t have the time.” He implored.

“I know, sweetheart,” Chrissy replied, “I am getting tired and I know we need the break, are you sure we could afford it right now?”

Eric knew she was concerned about the mortgage on their new home, but she, always the frugal one, had forgotten about the savings that they had inherited from his aunt’s estate. They were more than taken care of.

“Hon, you know that we don’t have anything to worry about. We need the time. You know we do. We need to be able to spend some time, just you and I, without any major interference. Besides, I’ve already spoken to Roy and he has agreed to take my accounts for three or four weeks.”

Eric, was a junior partner in an advertising firm, one that he helped put on the map with national slogan, so as far as time off was concerned, he also had it coming.

“Okay, Eric, if Roy has already agreed, it’s fine with me. Just let me talk to the supervisor before I get home. I’ll see you then, babe, I have to get going.”

“Bye, hon, see you in a few.” And with a smile of accomplishment, he hung up the phone.

**************

A week later they were speeding down I-10 from Phoenix, on their way to El Paso, Texas, or at least in that general area.

“Honey,” Chrissy said, with a little mischief in her voice, “this has been a long time coming. I’m sooo glad you finally persuaded me to do this.” As she said this, she laid her head upon his shoulder and allowed her right hand to fall at his lap.

He quickly glanced at his wife with a smile. “With you hand right where it is,” he said, “I’m wondering what it is your glad about?”

As her hand slowly traced little circles on his bare leg, she replied, “Why, you know, the time we have together. It’s been soooo loonnng.”

Just as she knew would happen, Eric’s short pants started to stretch a bit at the crotch. Noticing this, she giggled.

“My, my, what do we have here.” She reached for his zipper and slowly let it down.

“Whooaa, wait a second there, babe,” he gasped, “if you’re trying to prove you have the touch, believe me you do, but I don’t know if playing with junior is such a great idea. Hon, we’re going seventy five miles an hour.”

“Ahh, honey, don’t worry, I’ll leave the driving to you!” she gleefully said as she reached in and pulled his cock from its enclosure. “My, my, my, but I do believe ‘junior’ wants to play.”

She continued to watch as she gently entwined his growing cock with her thumb and forefinger. It always fascinated her how his genitals reacted to her gentle touch. She couldn’t really reach his balls, because of the way he was sitting, but the shape of his circumcised penis fascinated her. She loved stroking him and watching him get so hard. She didn’t know if he was average or big, compared to other guys, but she knew that his eight inches of hardness filled her up, very satisfactorily, thank you. “Ooohhhh, baby, you’d better be careful or you might have a mess on your hands. Especially if you keep doing that!” Eric stammered.

“Ummm,” she just said, smiling at him, oh so wickedly, he thought. She loved to tease him so. She went from stroking him to putting her hand around as much of his cock as she could and gently squeezing him. She knew he liked that.

“Well,” she said, “we certainly don’t want a mess in the car. Especially, since you’re driving, so, I think I have an idea.” With her hand still gripping his cock, she leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek and in the next instant; she bent down and put her mouth over the head of his prick.

You would have thought that he’d been shot. “Yooooooaa, my god, honey, god, I almost came right then and there.” He cried.

Going down on him was something that she just didn’t do that often. Once in a great while, in fact. When he realized what she had done, it was almost instantly too much.

“Ooooohhhh, you know what that does to me. I don’t know if I can hold out much longer. Do you wan—want me-e to pull over?”

“Ummmfffmhhh,” she mumbled around a mouthful of cock. She reached up and hit him in the chest and waved ahead to the road.

“Oh, geez, honey, I’m going to cum. God, I’m going to cum, if you don’t stop!”

He could feel the tightness in his balls. The feeling of her warm mouth and the way her tongue was caressing the underside of his cock made him feel the sensitivity way back behind his balls. He was gripping the steering wheel so tight, that his knuckles where turning white. All he could think of was that it was a good thing he had the cruise control on and traffic on the interstate was light this early in the morning.

He didn’t want to cum yet, but, on the other hand, he wanted to so bad. His wife’s sucking was so hot, so fantastic. So unexpected. The noises she was making with her mouth weren’t helping his stamina any either. Her moaning was vibrating his prick in a way that it had never felt before.

Then, when he least expected it, her caresses to his leg ceased and she slowly scraped her fingernails towards his pant-encased balls. When her hand cupped him between his legs, he felt his face flush and his legs tighten.

“Ooohhhhhhhh, goooddddddddd, honeeeeeyyyyy, I’mmmm cummmminggg!!!” And with a final grunt his gut spasmed and he felt his cock heat and the sensation of overwhelming release as his jism gushed forward into his wife’s hot, sucking mouth.

“AAAAAAhhhhhggggggg.” Was all that he could get out. Chrissy didn’t let up. Even though she didn’t have his whole cock in her mouth, her tongue worked to get every drop. And she wasn’t just sucking, oh no; her tongue was working a mile a minute also.

He wanted so bad to just look down and watch, but he was having enough trouble keeping the car under control. ‘Oh god,’ he thought, ‘where did she learn that?’ Finally, as sensitivity returned, he had to tell her to stop.

She arose from her position with a smile on her face, and as he stared at her, his mind caught the fact that there wasn’t even a drop of his cum on her lips.

“God, hon,” he barely stammered, “What got into you? That was awesome!”

She was breathing rather heavy when she replied, “Liked it did you? God, I’m so hot I could jump you right now. Babe, I don’t know what has gotten into me, but geez, I want you so bad.”

She leaned back in her seat, and looked over at Eric, while she pulled the leg of her white shorts aside and ran her finger through the little triangle of hair between her legs.

“I am soooo very hot. I am so wet and horny right now, we may have to cut our jaunt a little short just so you can help me out here.” Then she raised her finger slowly to her mouth and exaggerated a sucking motion on her finger.

Eric could not believe what he was seeing. Thinking quickly to himself, he wondered what had come over her as she continued to probe at her exposed pussy. Not that their sex life was bad, on the contrary, it was fairly good. Maybe not super, but she always took care of him and he thought he took care of her. They just had not been real adventurous. Maybe, due to their upbringing, he wasn't sure. After all, he was no psychiatrist. But this, this was so totally not her.

“Jesus, Eric, we’re going to have to pull over,” she said, her breathing becoming deeper and more pronounced.

Eric looked over at her and even though he had just come, he could feel the blood rushing to his member again. She was certainly hot, and with her hand between her legs and her chest heaving, man, he could even see her nipples poking through her white T-shirt that she had on. Yes, indeed, she was very, very hot indeed.

She was starting to moan and grind her hips against her fingers. Eric could see the glistening wetness from between her thighs. One thing was for certain; she could really get wet. He started to lick his lips, his mind imagining going down on her. Just like her going down on him, she had always been reluctant to allow him to go down on her. She couldn’t quite get the idea that it was dirty out of her mind. Being as young as they were, she just didn’t understand the need that some men have with being face to face with such a lovely sight.

Eric, on the other hand, had no preconceived notions about muff diving being dirty. To him that was an erotic part of making love. There was nothing greater than trying to pleasure your partner with your mouth, as she was pleasuring you.

Eric reached over with his right hand and inserted a finger just inside the folds of her lips and felt the flow of wetness. Chrissy let out a moan and tried to raise herself to meet his fingers. She grabbed his hand and helped him rub the wetness at her pussy lips.

“Geez, honey, please, put your finger in me,” she cried. “I’ve got to feel you in me. Please!”

Eric, found that little button that he knew would drive her even more crazy and pressed his slick against it, sliding back and forth until her legs started quivering.

“Ohhh, please don’t stop. Oh god, that feels, ahhhhh, soo good. Oh geez, hon, oh geez I’m going to cum.”

She had put her hand underneath her blouse and was pinching her nipples as Eric continued his ministrations. But as he continued to finger her clit, she started squeezing and pinching and pulling her erect nipples with both hands, gyrating her hips, trying to force her pussy harder on his finger.

Finally, her breathing coming is heavy gasps, Eric, pinched her clit between his thumb and finger and she let loose. Her body started to shake and her legs clenched his hand and she continued moaning as wave after wave of her orgasm rippled through her body.

“Shit, oh shit, oh god that feels so good. Oh god, I’m in heaven, oh Eric that feels so good.” She sobbed, gasping as the final waves of her orgasm rushed through her.

Eric removed his hand and brought it to his nose with a mischievous smile on his face. “Ummmm, so good,” was all he said.

“Oh, Eric, I do love you so much,” she sighed as she leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. “But I still think we need to find a place to stay for the night.”

Just as she finished saying that, they spied a billboard with advertisement that read, “Catalina Manor Bed and Breakfast nestled in the foothills of the Catalina Mountains. Your home away from home. Rekindle the love. No reservations needed. Next exit.”

“Man, Eric, what a coincidence, let’s just stop there and spend the night. I know we haven’t traveled very far, but I don’t care. We wanted to get away and that sounds so lovely.” Chrissy was almost pleading. She must be really hot, Eric thought to himself.

“You bet, hon, it’s alright with me,” and with that they took the exit and headed to the Manor.

**************

When the ad said that it was nestled at the base of the foothill, it certainly wasn’t exaggerating. It couldn’t have been more secluded if it had wanted to be. But as they drove up the winding road, they felt an inner excitement the closer they got. Soon, all signs of civilization were behind them and beautiful desert flowers all in bloom and spiny cactus and palo verde plants surrounded them. The aromas that drifted into the car were almost intoxicating. They just looked at each other and smiled.

“This is so right.” Eric stated, matter-of-factly.

“Yes, hon, I do agree.” His wife intoned.

Then, from out of the colors rose a beautiful, two-story, white Victorian house. Its pristine appearance almost took their breath away. It was absolutely beautiful to behold. There was a circular drive that pulled right in front with flowers lining the way. It was hard to imagine all the flowers that were in view. It almost seemed unreal. All around was desert, dry, sparse and bare; and right in the middle stood this near perfect oasis.

“Oh, yes,” they both intoned in unison.

“I’ll go register,” Eric told his wife, “you can wait in the cool car if you want.”

“No way, buster,” she laughed, “if the inside is half as beautiful as out here, I’m going in with you.”

Eric turned the ignition off, went around and opened the door for his wife. Luckily, there were no stains on either of them to betray what they had done on the way there.

Inside was a small entryway with a little podium and a guest registration book and a button, presumably connected to a bell. Eric pressed the button and waited for the owners, or managers to come. They could see past the foyer into what appeared to be a living room area, and what little they could see was quite lavish. Eric nudged Chrissy and gestured to the room, just as a little white haired man and woman approached.

The older couple took a second to look them up and down in an appraising way, then stated, “Ah yes, we’ve been expecting you.” Their smile was warm and inviting.

Chrissy glanced at her husband questioningly, then Eric replied, “Oh, we’re sorry but we didn’t have reservations. We just saw your sign and the ad stated reservations weren’t necessary. We thought it would be a perfect place for us to spend the evening.”


“We’re on vacation,” Chrissy said as if to qualify her husband’s reply.

The older couple just smiled and nodded in a way of affirmation, then gave Eric a pen and asked him to sign them in. They again looked at one another and smiled, with what appeared to Eric as a mischievous gleam in their eyes.

“Please forgive us,” the elderly woman replied with a smile, “we’re the Parkers. We own this humble little home and we want to welcome you. I’m Margaret and my husband is Harold. We didn’t mean to forget our manners.”

The couple reached out and gave their hands in a warm and welcoming handshake to the younger couple.

“How long would you like to stay?” Margaret asked.

“Well,” said Eric, “we were just thinking of overnight, but the atmosphere and beauty of the surroundings is so wonderful, we might stay a little longer. If that’s all right, I mean.”

“Oh, most definitely,” replied Harold, “you just make yourself at home.”

Harold and Margaret smiled at the young couple and as Chrissy and Eric stood there for the briefest seconds, the younger couple felt a warmth start to creep up their bodies. It seemed as if it started in their feet and soon centered in their guts. They were both starting to feel the fire of arousal.

Harold spoke again, “We have just one major rule, and that is you do make yourselves at home. Literally. The misses and I will be out of your hair. Feel free to look around. If your hungry, we will most certainly delight in fixing what ever you would want, but also feel free to grab something yourself. While you’re here, our house is yours.”

Margaret, grabbed Chrissy’s hand then said, “Come on, sweetie, let me show you to your room.” Eric chimed in as he glanced at his wife; “We would like a hot shower and maybe rest a bit.” He was very aware of the advent of his arousal and the last thing he wanted to do was be embarrassed in front of this older couple.

“Oh, you bet, sweetie, you just make yourself at home,” and she winked at him!

Eric’s face started to flush a bit. She winked at him. We weren’t pulling anything over on them, he thought.

They followed Margaret up the flight of stairs to the second floor where she opened the door right at the top of the stairs. “Now kids, we meant what we said. Make yourselves at home, but feel free to call on us if you need us for the slightest thing. You will find a bathroom right off the bedroom, towels and everything you need is there.” With that she squeezed Chrissy’s hand affectionately, then turned and went back down the stairs.

Eric took his wife’s hand and led her into the room and quietly closed the door. There was a deadbolt on the inside so he smiled at Chrissy as he turned the knob.

“God, I am soooo hot for you.” He said.

“Babe,” Chrissy responded, “was it just me or did you feel it too, when they shook our hands? I wanted to cream right there.”

“Yea, I felt it and right now I want to throw you on that bed and give you one of Eric Latham’s famous meat injections.”

She playfully slapped him on the arm, “Oh you are so nasty, Mr. Latham. But right now, I want a shower.”

“Would you join me, sir?” she asked, trying to act coyly.

“Ummm, baby, you don’t have to ask me twice,” he replied taking her into his arms. Eric slowly walked her backwards towards the bed as he raised her arms to remove her T-shirt. As he slowly removed her top, his fingers caressed her sides. He looked into her eyes lovingly as he felt his cock begin to stir with anticipation.

He cupped her breasts in his hands and sighed, “Oh honey, you don’t know how much I love you. You are just so beautiful. How did I get to be so lucky?”

She didn’t need to reply. She was getting lost in the eroticism of the moment. She could feel the blood start to rush between her legs as her husband continued to caress her tits. Eric leaned over and planted a quick kiss on each nipple, then gently blew on them both. The reaction was immediate as her nipples rose as if to meet his lips.

She had beautiful nipples. They puckered out so prominently and just the sight of them could be a big turn on. Her breasts were not huge; she was about a 36C, which was more than enough for Eric. He was not enamoured by large breasted women anyway. But, he did love her ass.