Possession Ch. 02

Story Info
Continued adventures of young couple Eric and Chrissy.
6.9k words
4.75
45.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unbeknownst to Eric, Chrissy had her own fears to conquer. She had thought she was just going to take a small nap. After Eric had said he was going to talk with Harold, a blanket of weariness covered her and she thought a nap would be nice.

As she walked into the house, Margaret Parker greeted her at the door. “Going to take a little nap sweetie?” she pleasantly asked.

Before Chrissy even thought about how coincidental the question was, she answered, “Yeah, must be all the desert air.” Then the question dawned on her and she just looked at Margaret who greeted her with that heartwarming smile.

“Well, you rest good, sweetie.” And with that Margaret left for another part of the house.

Chrissy, trudged up the stairs to her bedroom and entered, reaching for the buttons on her blouse as she closed the door. As she stood by the bed, slowly undoing her buttons, she caught a glimpse of herself in the full-length floor mirror at the other side of her bed. She paused at her top button, and then sauntered over to stand in front of the mirror.

Chrissy stared back at the 25-year-old woman looking back in the mirror. She cocked her head to the side as she surveyed what she saw. The blouse she was wearing had flared out at the bottom allowing a peek at her midriff and she nonchalantly placed her hands on the flat of her stomach and let out a sigh.

Chrissy was not what you would consider vain, but she let out a sigh at what she saw and then became aware. ‘Aware of what’ she thought to herself. She just glanced over her shoulder to see if someone else was with her, and then when not seeing anyone she turned back to look at herself in the mirror.

At her ears she heard very, very softly, “Chrissy, you and Eric have been chosen. Do not be afraid. Relax. Enjoy. Be at peace.” To her it was almost like a breath of air, it was so light, could she have been imagining. The next thing she noticed was the weariness she had felt had lifted as suddenly as it had fallen. She felt alive. Actually, she was starting to feel horny. And it started at her feet and was working it’s way up her legs like a flush.

She glanced in the mirror and traced the line of her neck with her fingers. She flicked her hair back from her shoulders. She let out a low, almost animal moan as a wave of erotic heat hit her. The next thing she knew was standing in front of the mirror with her arms held out from her sides and she couldn’t move. Actually that wasn’t entirely right; she could move her head and her eyes, but the rest of her was just motionless. She didn’t feel pressure. In fact she almost felt weightless just standing there in front of the mirror.

She also realized that she wasn’t afraid. She was almost—almost expectant. That was it. She was at peace. She felt calm. She was just waiting. For what she didn’t know, but she really wasn’t concerned. ‘Should I be?’ she thought to herself.

Then she felt it at her ears, yes, and at the nape of her neck, and also at her shoulders. A faint breath, like a lover would give just before a kiss. She closed her eyes for just a second and reveled in the sensuousness of the moment. ‘Oh, yes that felt so sexy’, she thought. She let out a little whimper, then glanced in the mirror.

She didn’t know what she expected to see, but there she was, and she even thought she looked hot herself. Then she noticed it, not really felt it at first, but the top button of her blouse came undone, seemingly by itself. The blouse parted at her shoulders and slid down of it’s own volition. The next thing she saw was it flying to land on the rocking chair placed by the big picture window.

Again she wondered, ‘Should I be afraid?’ but she knew she wasn’t. She was becoming rapidly taken up in the feelings that she was having. She felt a rush of heat, not just warmth, but heat flow into her womanhood and she let out a little moan. Just then she heard her bedroom door open. She couldn’t turn her head enough to see, but she could just make out the figure of Mrs. Parker enter her room.

Margaret Parker went to the rocker and pulled it aside, removed Chrissy’s blouse and threw it on the night stand then took a seat in the chair. Chrissy had a fleeting thought that she should be concerned, but again, all she felt was peace and comfort.

“There’s nothing to worry about sweetie. You and Eric have been chosen by the keepers and they will not harm you. On the contrary, they will treat you very, very well.” Margaret was starting to remove her blouse as she spoke very softly.

Chrissy found she couldn’t speak, she could only moan and whimper, but she didn’t care. Not that she was an exhibitionist either, but she just didn’t seem to have a care in her body right now.

“You see, Chrissy, Harold is having a conversation with Eric right now and when Eric gets back you will have such wondrous things to talk about. Our time has come to move on and get on with our life. We have had so much to fill us, but we now need the time to ourselves.” All the time that Margaret was talking she was removing her clothes. Her blouse, her bra, her long skirt. She was definitely making herself comfortable, and all the while she was talking and disrobing, Chrissy was being adorned with breathy little kisses and caresses.

Chrissy was hearing Margaret, but she was also so caught up in the sensations that were coming at her. She heard rather than felt the zipper on her pants go down and then a tug and her pants hit the floor and then went flying to hit the bed. She thought she could hear little gasps and sighs, but she knew she was probably wrong.

“Oh yes, honey,” whispered Margaret, “they are very pleased. You will do well by them.”

If Chrissy could have she would have probably shook her head and frowned but just then she felt her panties slide down her legs and a rush of air hit her sparsely hair-covered mound. “Ohhhhh,” she was only able to sigh “Ummmm.”

She felt the heat rise to her face and in the mirror she could see the redness spread across her face and chest. She could see Margaret in the background now standing by the bed, and her hair, which Chrissy had always seen in a bun, was now flowing luxuriously across her shoulders and back.

‘My god,’ thought Chrissy, ‘she’s beautiful.’ Sure enough standing there totally in the nude, Margaret didn’t look so matronly now. In fact, she looked rather exotic. Her skin didn’t appear to have a wrinkle at all. Her tits were full, with large nipples and they didn’t sag at all. If Chrissy were to guess, she would have thought her to be sixty or so years, but her body certainly didn’t look it. The only thing to really give the appearance of age was the gray streaks flowing interspersed through her hair. As Chrissy continued to appraise her apparent host, she also noticed that Margaret didn’t have a speck of hair on her pussy. In fact she looked as pure as a newborn babe. Chrissy felt herself becoming even more aroused as she looked.

Then Margaret who had just let Chrissy’s eyes have their fill, began to lay on the bed as she said, “Sweetie, the keepers feed off of our pleasure and sex. They depend upon our arousal and in return, they give us strength and vitality, and yes, maybe even a bit of lust. But you will find completeness and satisfaction in their care. In all of the years that Harold and I have been serving, we have never once been sick. In fact we have never wanted for anything and our love for each other as well as others the keepers bring us only grows.

“But as with all things, we are getting older. It takes more energy to feed them, and they in turn have to feed us more to be able to sustain themselves. It’s kind of like a symbiotic relationship. They need us, but they give us what we need to be able to feed them. But time takes its toll on all people.

“Sweetie, you wouldn’t believe how old Harold and I are even if we told you, but we know it is time for us to see the world that we have been sheltered from and in reality we are looking forward to it.

“Now, hon, you just relax and enjoy what they are going to give you. Don’t mind me here, they have giving me the honor of feeding them one more time. Honey don’t be embarrassed either. The more you give in to what they have for you, the more strength and vitality you receive and the more they are fed.” And with that she lay her head upon the pillows and started to caress her skin around her breasts.

During all this time, Chrissy was hearing and storing the information, but the sensations she was feeling were not letting up. In fact if anything they were becoming more intense as she felt not only light breathing, but she was sure she could feel gentle little kisses taking place over her legs, stomach, back and butt cheeks. Margaret’s explanation gave her reasons for what she was feeling even if a lot of questions remained unanswered, but it certainly helped relieve her mind of any thoughts of fear.

Whoever these keepers were or where they came from would just have to be answered at a later time. Right now, Chrissy was only intent upon the sensations she was feeling spreading over her whole body.

Along with the kisses and she did recognize them as just that, warm, moist kisses, she also felt as if dozens of hands were caressing her all over. Actually, all over –except- in the places she was starting to feel a need for touch. As she closed her eyes, she didn’t need the view of the mirror now, she could feel the arousal rise and ebb. She knew that she was getting wet between her legs. Every once in a while, she could feel a breeze, or breath, lightly for sure, but there was no mistaking it; and when she started to concentrate on the sensations in another part of her body, that breath would reassert itself and she would gasp with the pleasure it was giving. She knew, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that her cunt lips would leak more moisture every time she’d receive that breath.

She was basking in the pleasure of the moment and as she sighed she opened her eyes and for a second what she saw astounded her. She was no longer in front of the mirror but actually over the bed, floating probably about two feet suspended above the covers. Margaret was on the bed to the side of her and all Chrissy could imagine was that Margaret was enjoying the same attention, as Margaret’s chest was heaving with heavy breathing. Chrissy hadn’t heard it before but Margaret was moaning and whimpering very obviously in pleasure.

It was actually turning Chrissy on all the more. Here she was floating above the bed, she could feel kisses and caresses all over her body, her cunt was flowing juices, her body was flushed and right in front of her was a beautiful woman, in the arms of ecstasy. Chrissy had a hard time comprehending. Emotionally it was almost overpowering. Chrissy herself started to moan just watching and then Margaret looked up with, with what? All Chrissy could imagine was that there was a world of pleasure and joy and fulfillment behind those eyes.

Margaret was gasping, but she was able to blurt out, “Hon, you’ll never want anything less!”

Then to her amazement, Chrissy watched as Margaret’s cunt lips flared open. Chrissy could see her engorged, and large, clit as Margaret’s pussy opened up. God it almost looked like she might give birth. Then Margaret began to buck up, as if forcing herself up to meet something. Margaret’s face flushed, she moaned and started to whimper, not quite crying, but definitely in pleasure, her arms went up to wrap around something, and her legs went up and wrapped around what Chrissy could only surmise was a male form. Margaret was bucking up and down on the bed and thrashing.

Margaret was almost pleading, “Yes, oh yeeeessss, don’t stooppp, yesss, yesss, ohhhhh goooodddddd, ohhh yoooouuu feeeeell sssooo gooooodddd. Giivvveee itt tooo meee!”

Chrissy was enraptured. She had never witnessed anyone other than her husband in the throes of ecstasy. As she was watching, her body turned in the air and slowly descended to the bed, right next to the beautiful woman writhing in ecstasy. Chrissy really didn’t feel the pressure of the bed on her back. She just assumed she was lying there. The next sensation she felt was her nipples were being sucked. It was so weird! She couldn’t see anyone and yet it was unmistakable what was happening.

Then, while she was concentrating on her nipples with amazement, someone planted a kiss right on her pussy. A kiss? Hell no, that was no just lips, that was someone’s tongue that just took a swipe at the juices flowing between her legs. Chrissy let out with a long howl that sent shivers up her own spine and her back arched up as if to plunge her pussy on the mouth doing the deed.

Heat run from mound up to her tits where she felt two sets of teeth give her nipples a little nip. ‘Oh god,’ she thought, ‘how much pleasure can I stand? I DON’T WANT IT TO STOP!’

Her hips began to squirm and move, her legs were spread apart and as she felt the tongue start to flick at her clit, she swore she could feel other lips and tongues going up the inside of her thighs. The tongue at her clit was making little circles around the engorged member. Teasing, was the thought that came to mind? Every once in a while, it would feel like a light little nip that would cause her to tense up and let out a little gasp. ‘How could heaven be better than this?’ she thought.

She felt waves of pleasure. That was the best she could think of, was that they were waves of pleasure going from her legs, up over and through her cunt, and feeling like they were leaving through her nipples. Her nipples were more engorged than she had ever seen. In fact, to her they looked like they might have been sticking up a half to three quarters of an inch. AND SENSITIVE! God they were so sensitive. Every time she would feel a nip or a suck on her nipples it would be like a shot of electricity pulling at her cunt. It would feel like whoever was doing the sucking was trying to suck her cunt up and out of her nipples.

Then right when she felt someone or someones kissing the insides of her thighs and the person kissing and tonguing around her clit; the someones who were sucking her nipples, nipped them with, she could only imagine teeth, and the someone at her clit sucked it into her mouth that’s when she felt her insides exploded!

She began bucking and thrashing on the bed; her legs were flopping around spasming. She felt wave after wave of pleasure, unimaginable pleasure course through her body. It felt like it started at her toes and came out her head with her body stuck in the middle. She was gasping and breathing heavy, she thought she might pass out again and just when she thought she couldn’t take it anymore she felt the lips lock onto hers and felt a tongue press for entrance. She moaned upon the tongue and flicked at it with hers, she grabbed the other tongue and hummed and moaned while holding it in her mouth. Her eyes opened and for the fraction of a second she was startled to see Margaret over her kissing her so passionately.

Chrissy had never had an experience with another woman. Eric had been her one and only lover until she had come here. Her mouth continued to probe Margaret’s mouth and she didn’t care, she was so lost in the pleasure and excitement of the moment. That is what allowed her body to calm. Her arousal hadn’t calmed, but her bucking and thrashing ceased as she let this older woman embrace her so intimately. Margaret’s kisses were so sweet and warm and moist. Chrissy could imagine herself falling into this other person. She had the sensation that if she could she would just meld with her and become one with her.

Chrissy’s breathing calmed and she found herself caressing and holding Margaret. The kisses she was feeling were so different than that of the keepers. She could see and touch Margaret. She knew she could return the pleasure. With the keepers, she felt them pleasure her, but she had no sensation of whether they were receiving pleasure from her, she could only assume.

Chrissy had this wild thought enter her mind as she continued to respond to Margaret’s kisses. She wondered what it would be like to go down on another woman as the keepers had gone down on her. As if reading her mind, Margaret removed her lips from Chrissy’s but didn’t stop kissing her. Instead, she started planting kisses on Chrissy’s chin, then on her neck and was continuing downward.

Chrissy’s breathing started deepening again with the anticipation of what was happening or with the prospect of what was going to happen. Margaret went down and with one hand cradling one of Chrissy’s breasts, her lips secured themselves on the younger woman’s other nipple.

As Margaret sucked on Chrissy’s nipple, the young woman moaned and said, “Ohhhh, goddd, Margaret I’m getting so hot—ho- hot again!” When she realized she said that she gasped in surprise. “I want you please, let me kiss you, le-le-let mee taste you pllleeeseee.”

Margaret moaned with Chrissy’s nipple in her mouth and then started to shift her body around. She continued to lay a trail of kisses down the young woman’s abdomen heading for the beauty of her younger cunt.

Chrissy grabbed Margaret’s legs and pulled them to her and then up and over her as Margaret kneeled with her own cunt inches away from Chrissy’s lips. Margaret leaned down and gave a lick to Chrissy’s mound and sniffed. She could smell the young girl’s arousal and it sent a rush of warmth flooding into her own pussy.

She leaned over and planted her lips on Chrissy’s cunt and moaned out an “Ummmmmm.”

Chrissy could feel Margaret’s lips and then her kisses and then, ‘oh mercy’, she thought, she felt the older woman’s more experienced tongue probe and lick. Chrissy couldn’t hold any longer and she pulled Margaret’s hips down to her so that Margaret’s pussy was even with her own mouth. Without a trace of timidity, Chrissy plunged her own tongue into Margaret’s love channel and as the first traces of Margaret’s juices touched her tongue, she moaned and hummed and licked and flicked. She pulled Margaret’s hips to her so that her cunt was right on her mouth and the only thing supporting Margaret was Chrissy’s face.

Chrissy had never tasted anything so wonderfully naughty. Oh yeah, she had swallowed Eric’s cum, but it was totally different. She thought that with male cum you have to get used to the taste, but this, this beautiful female nectar could become addictive.


As she continued to experience the joy of Margaret’s womanhood, she caressed and squeezed Margaret’s butt cheeks. Margaret’s hips were moving back and forth trying to burrow deeper into Chrissy’s mouth when Chrissy took Margaret’s cheeks in both hands and spread them. Chrissy’s finger started to inch towards Margaret’s puckered sphincter when the older woman let out a groan into the younger woman’s cunt.

Margaret’s arousal was causing her cunt to flow and Chrissy was surprised at how much wetness Margaret produced. Then just as she was getting into the rhythm Margaret sucked Chrissy’s clit into her mouth flicked it with her tongue. With two of her fingers, she spread Chrissy’s pussy lips and plunged her fingers into the opening. Chrissy felt as if someone had shot a small jolt of electricity through her clit and then—her hips jerked up to Margaret’s mouth and Chrissy moaned into Margaret’s cunt.

Another orgasm hit Chrissy, not as strong as the earlier one, but pleasurable non-the less. She returned the favor and sucked Margaret’s clit into her mouth and imitating Margaret, plunged two fingers into her cunt. Margaret’s cunt let loose with a gush of female cum, and when it hit Chrissy’s tongue it was like a stimulant. Chrissy started bucking and jerking, her tongue lapping at Margaret’s pussy trying to collect all that she gave so as to spill not a drop. Chrissy’s legs jerked and tensed, they held on the Margaret’s head, and Margaret, every bit experienced stayed on for the ride.

12