Justine: Like Cinnamon Ch. 02

Story Info
Justine and Freddy continue.
2.7k words
4.39
46.7k
2
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 06/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers

As Justine's filmy overshirt dropped to the floor, she plucked the hem of the tank top up and pulled that off, too. Her large breasts stood out from her chest, tipped with light pink nipples. Freddy wondered if giving him a blow job had made them that hard. He was struggling to free his feet from his sweat pants as she unbuttoned her jeans and rolled them, together with her lacy black panties over her wide hips.

His cock hadn't softened after his orgasm the way it did when he jerked off. That was understandable, since this was the first time he'd seen a naked girl in person. His eyes went to her crotch and widened at the lack of hair there. "I shave it," she said, matter of factly. "Do you like it?" She spread her legs so he could see her naked cunt. Freddy nodded dumbly. She giggled. Her outer labia were swollen and the inner lips peeked from between them. If Freddy had known more about the female anatomy, he would have known this indicated excitement.

She moved closer to where he sat entranced on the couch. "You've never had sex, have you?" she asked. The way she said it was more rhetorical than a real question. Freddy's cheeks reddened in embarrassment.

"No," was all he said. It was hard for him to even get that one word out. His throat felt like it was closing up. He coughed and cleared it. Now she was right in front of him, her knees touching his. She took his hands and put them on her breasts. She felt them trembling.

"Hey, relax," she said quietly. "We'll take some time. Just relax and enjoy this." Now she put a knee on either side of his thighs and leaned toward him. "Suck on my tits," she breathed, eyes closed now and her hands on top of his. She moved her hands to his shoulders and brought her breasts within reach of his lips. He opened his mouth and felt the hardened nipple on his tongue. He sucked gently, his hands gripping both tits firmly. "Harder," her voice was barely more than a whisper. He obeyed. "Harder," she commanded again.

Deciding she knew what she liked, Freddy abandoned the idea that he might hurt her. He sucked hard then. He was rewarded by a hiss of pleasure from her. She again took his hands in hers and slid them from her breasts down her sides and hips. Needing no more direction, Freddy continued to suck, switching from one large mound of flesh to the other, and wrapped his hands around her to clutch her fleshy ass cheeks. They felt huge in his hands, but that only made them sexier he thought. He groaned around the nipple he was sucking on. Inspired by her demand for harder suction, he took the initiative and bit her lightly. More a nibble than a bite. "Yessss...!" was his reward this time.

He kneaded her ass and suckled her for a few minutes, but his mind was now centered on the mysterious slit between her round thighs. He slipped one hand around to the front and moved it slowly toward her crotch. The temperature increased the closer he got. Then the side of his hand felt the incredible softness of her labia. A shiver went through him and he felt an oozing from his penis. She opened her legs farther and made encouraging noises as he began to explore.

Now Justine was trembling too. He flattened his hand against the damp flower and just absorbed the feelings coursing through him. Then Justine leaned back enough to extract her nipple from his mouth. She moved to the side and lay beside him. "Lick me, Freddy," she said. "You'll like it, I promise." Freddy had read about it but was scared. Still, she had blown him and swallowed, too. Fair was fair, he told himself and turned to bend forward.

The cinnamon scent was here, too. It was mixed with a musky, wild aroma that Freddy would learn in the coming years was the scent of a woman in heat. Right then, however, it was the strangest, most wonderful thing he had ever smelled. He inhaled deeply as he brought his face closer to the hairless mound between Justine's thighs. Then his nose touched her. Freddy moved his head from side to side, feeling the light stubble. His tongue emerged and licked lightly along the soft slit. The taste was even more incredible than the scent! He licked again, this time his saliva allowed his tongue to slip between her lips and dip into the darkness inside. Salty, tangy, sweet, all at once! His hands gripped her thighs hard and he dove in then. Justine gasped and writhed under him. She whimpered and pulled his hair. She pushed herself hard against his mouth as if she wanted him completely inside her juicy tunnel.

Freddy improvised and sucked as much of her flesh into his mouth as he could, and sucked harder. If she liked her nipples sucked so hard, maybe she liked it here, too, he thought. He was right. Her whimper suddenly rose to a loud groan and a, "Oh...God! Yes! Just like that!" Her voice seemed in a higher register than normal. She spread her legs farther yet and Freddy realized with a shock that his chin was bumping against her asshole! He'd read somewhere about that, too. He suddenly wondered if he had the nerve...

He released her vagina from his oral grip and directed his tongue further south. He was there! There was a marked difference in taste. More tangy than sweet. He rubbed the puckered opening with the tip of his tongue and Justine squealed even louder. "Ahhh! OHMYGOD!OHMYGOD!" She wrapped her thighs tight to his head and suddenly he was suffocating! He tried to escape, but she held him too tight as she rode her orgasm out. He managed to turn enough to grab a breath, but he was trapped in the sweetest snare he could think of. Her juices were oozing out of her slit. He felt them and opened his mouth again to lap them up.

Her grasp eased and he pulled her legs apart again. He looked at her face. She wore a dreamy grin and her eyes were mere slits above her round cheeks. She stroked his back with her smooth feet. Then she took his arms in her hands and tugged him toward her. He moved up on top of her and she kissed him ravenously. His cock was now against her pussy. She quickly reached down and centered him. He thrust forward and was immediately inside her dripping sheath. Just like that, Freddy was no longer a virgin! It was wonderful! He pumped only a few times before he began to spurt again, this time inside the very first vagina he had ever known. Then it was over. Just like that, he thought...just like that. It was over.

Somewhere deep in his brain he sensed a slight disappointment. It seemed like it should have been more...more....well, just more something. It was too simple. Still Justine was still there naked underneath him. He smiled back at her and kissed her again. His face was still smeared with her juices, but she seemed to like them, or at least didn't dislike them. She even licked his chin and cheeks, cleaning herself off him.

His penis was still stiff and still inside her. He experimentally moved it in and out a few times. It still felt great. She raised her eyebrows in question. He shrugged and began to fuck her again seriously. In later years, he would learn what a treat she had given him in her hairlessness. Stiff, wiry pubic hair would chafe his belly and face with other women. That afternoon he knew the joy without realizing what a joy it was. He established a rhythm and heard and felt his belly slapping against hers as he fucked her. The heat mounted again between them and soon she was driving up at him as strongly as he was driving into her. They reached their climax within seconds of each other. He felt her muscles contract around his shaft in spasms, just as he was throbbing out his own third orgasm.

They lay there in the cool basement, the sweat drying on their bodies. Freddy looked into Justine's eyes with a new sense of...what? Love? Could that be, he wondered? He didn't want to think about it right then. He looked away. Justine stiffened under him. "What?" he asked her.

"Nothing," she said softly. "It's just that I've seen that look before."

"What look?" he asked, afraid he knew the answer. Had he shown something he didn't want to think about?

"The look of, 'well, I fucked her, now I wish she'd just get the hell out'." her voice had taken on a resentment and she seemed to pull into herself. She seemed to be trying to extricate herself from beneath him Freddy didn't want her to think that of him. He honestly hadn't felt that, either. He had to explain.

He put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her back down. He pulled his gooey cock out of her and straddled her hips. He left a snail trail from her vagina to her navel. He looked into her eyes. "Justine! I wasn't thinking that at all! I don't really know what I was thinking or feeling, except a huge gratitude to you." Her eyes widened a bit, then Freddy was distressed to see them begin to glisten in the dim light. 'Uh-oh!' he thought, 'She's gonna cry!' And she did. It wasn't the sobbing and sniffling kind of crying, just a soundless oozing of tears from the corner of her eyes. She let her hands rest on his bare thighs and they sat there for a few minutes in silence.

"I don't know how to tell you what this meant to me, Justine," he said. "It was...it was, well incredible! I never knew what it would feel like to really have sex with a girl. It was like I'd imagined, but different, too." She smiled slightly then and nodded her head. The tears, Freddy saw with relief, seemed to have stopped. He leaned forward and kissed her gently this time. He took her face in his hands and kissed her again. Then he kissed the corners of her mouth and her cheeks. When he kissed her nose, she seemed to have escaped her dark mood. She giggled and took his soft penis in her hand. It twitched and they both laughed.

"Bring that up here," she told him, tugging at it. He moved higher until her tits were in his crotch. She took his entire cock into her mouth, sucking it and rolling it around in there. It began to harden again and she released it completely. "Huh-uh!" she said. "I have to go now."

Suddenly that seemed like a good idea to Freddy too. Was this the feeling she'd mentioned? Why was it okay now, when it was such a bad thing a few minutes ago? Was it because it was her idea? Freddy was getting a lot of first lessons about women that afternoon, if he'd been paying attention. But he really wasn't. It didn't matter, he decided, if it was her idea. The result was the same. It wasn't that he didn't like her or want her to come back. It was that he felt a strong desire to be alone again right then. He had to think about what they had done.

"Okay," he said to her, standing up and picking up her clothes for her. "I want to think about this, Justine. Then I want to talk to you about it." She looked at him with a surprised look on her face. She tipped her head to one side and frowned a little bit. She was still smiling a little bit, too. Maybe that idea was new to her, too.

"All right, Freddy. I need to use the bathroom now." They walked up the stairs naked. Freddy admired the sway and bounce of her ass ahead of him. He remembered his earlier thoughts, imagining the sight before him. His imagination was nothing compared to the reality.

Justine didn't close the bathroom door. Freddy watched her run warm water and wash her crotch. The folds of flesh around her middle took on different fascinating shapes as she bent and turned. 'S' curves and creases came into being and vanished. He moved into the room and sat on the toilet lid. Boldly, he took the cloth from her and turned her around. He rinsed it and told her to bend over. She leaned her hands on the edge of the tub and he bathed her crotch and the crack of her ass with the warm cloth. He moved slow and enjoyed the sensations and sights. "You keep that up, and we'll have to go again," she said. In truth, Freddy noticed his dick was rising again. "But I have to get home." She stood up and dried herself with the towel on the rack. "You might want to wash those before somebody else smells them," she warned him. He tossed the wet things into the hamper.

Noticing one of his shirts hanging on the inner doorknob, he put it on, along with his sweats. Justine had just finished dressing when the doorbell rang. They froze. They were dressed, nothing out of the ordinary. Back in the kitchen, Justine picked up her things and her abandoned soda. She heard Freddy open the door and another male voice. She walked into the room to see Freddy's friend Charlie on the doorstep. His eyes widened when he saw Justine. She just stared back at him until he dropped his gaze. "I, uh, just wanted to see you were okay, Man," Charlie stammered. Then, as an afterthought, "Hi, Justine." She said hello to him.

Turning to Freddy, "If you have any questions about the poem, just call me," she said, all business. She moved past Charlie, who moved aside to give her room. She stepped down the concrete steps and along the walk to the street without a look back.

The boys watched her leave then Charlie turned to Freddy with a sly grin. Freddy punched him in the stomach, saying, "Get your mind out of the gutter Shithead! She was nice enough to bring me our English homework."

"Yeah...sure!" The grin was still plastered to Charlie's lips. "So, how was the...er...homework?" Freddy shoved him this time and he nearly fell off the porch.

"Knock it off! She's nice. I might even ask her to a movie, maybe the prom."

"Okay, okay," Charlie said. "But those tits and that ass! She's fat, but kind of...I don't know..."

"Kind of sexy anyway? Is that what you mean?" Freddy asked.

"Yeah, I guess so. Even if she's no Brittney Spears. At least she's here and real. Smells good, too, did you notice? Kind of like cinnamon, but like something else, too." Freddy realized Charlie's nose had picked up the scent of sex. But Charlie was a virgin, too, so he didn't know what it was. Freddy laughed to himself.

"Yeah, I noticed," Freddy said to his friend. They went inside and down to the basement. The TV sprang to life and they played some video games. When Freddy's dad came home, Charlie took it as his cue to go home for dinner.

Freddy took the English book from the kitchen table. It felt strange. Something was in it. His dad was peering into the back of the refrigerator, so he didn't see the lacy pair of black panties Justine had stuffed into the book as a gift to Freddy. He balled them up in his hand and left the room rapidly. In his bedroom with the door closed, Freddy brought the underwear to his nose. Justine's cinnamon/musk scent went straight to his brain. He lay down on the bed and pushed his pants down and began to stroke his hardening cock...

drsalt
drsalt
57 Followers