Hooked (audio version)

Info
An overworked man has the unlikeliest experience imaginable.
231 words
3.73
30.2k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2022
Created 02/17/2014
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers

Greetings, Readers!

I've been wanting to make an audio version of (at least one of) my stories for a good while now, and was going to do a different one originally, but for now have settled on "Hooked." I felt the only way to get a quality recording of it being read was to read it myself, so I did—this is my own real voice—and chose a more popular story of mine, probably the most hetero-friendly and female-friendly I've written, calculating that this would be better presented in a male voice than would certain others. Although I've written scads of lesbian stories, I don't think making an audio version of one of them would be appropriate being read out loud by myself. Think about it, if you hear a lesbian story being read to you, you likely want to hear it in a woman's voice. And besides, with audio, there are no distracting typos! I'm quite glad with how this came together (except perhaps for my low, deep voice, but there's not much I can do about that), so I hope you enjoy it, and its accompanying soundtrack in the background as well. Whether or not you opt to find it on the site and read along, that's entirely up to you. And be forewarned: it's an hour and 45 minutes long in its audio entirety.

Thanks, and love, Smokey



--:--
--:--
1.0
Smokey125
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done!

Thoroughly enjoyed your audio. You conveyed the passion from each character. Please do more, add females to voice their parts?

HoneyAdoredHoneyAdoredabout 9 years ago
:-)

I love a happy ending...literally!

You should be applauded, the narration was excellent and the background music and sound effects were the icing on the cake, very professionally produced. I read the story whilst listening to the audio, which worked very well for me.

With you permission I will be borrowing, 'lustquake' and 'mega-gasms', these so need to be added to the Oxford-English.

The characters worked well, Bella came across as very sweet and naive with an air of innocence despite her not so innocent occupation and Zach's dry wit amused me. The humour running throughout your story, kept it light and very readable, a real feel good story.

whiffetwhiffetabout 9 years ago
I enjoyed that

Outstanding. Your adjectives following the afterglow scene were over the top killers!! Good job.

blackstallion21blackstallion21about 9 years ago
wow

What an amazing narration, amazing story, amazing writing. As an author myself, I know how hard it is to keep a readers attention, let alone give goose bumps and keep your reader completely riveted... Great story 125!

oldoginaloldoginalover 9 years ago
Great Audio

Thanks for posting this. I enjoyed it very much. I thought the writing and the audio were both excellent. I plan to read more of your work and look forward to more audio postings.

oldog

Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hooked Previous Part
Hooked Series Info

Similar Stories

Lucky Charm I never knew my morning crush would turn into my dream man.in Mature
Completely Incubus meets lonely, depressed BBW, pleasures her.in NonHuman
Carol's turning tide It's time for Carol to take control.in Fetish
My Friend's Daughter: Kristin A slow boil taboo romance with a younger woman.in Erotic Couplings
Substitute Husband Her husband asked me to keep her safe while deployed.in Loving Wives
More Stories