The Beast

Story Info
A human slut is visited by her captor.
2.7k words
4.22
92.8k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was dark and quiet, the little human slut lay curled upon her cushions in the corner, her eyes darting to the doorway now and then, ears listening for faint shuffling sounds that would herald His approach. Glancing down at her naked body, a soft sigh escapes her lips as she lets her eyes wander over the scratches and bruises covering her skin. Scratches almost healed from her last encounter with Him, bruises turned yellow with age, faint reminders of His last visit, a visit that left her weeping in pain, yet also left her body glowing with satisfaction, as it does with every encounter she has with Him.

Her eyes flick to the doorway once more, sighing as it remains closed, her body crawling with lust and desire for her Beast. Denied His presence these last few days, her lust has built to a point where she feels she may explode if He doesn't visit soon and use her body. One hand idly strokes along her thigh as she waits impatiently, hoping today is the day He comes to visit, her nails raking lightly along her skin as she envisions Him in her mind, moaning softly as her thoughts wander, nails digging in deeper as she pictures His cock slipping from its sheath.

A faint sound from the hallway sends her gaze skittering to the doorway, breath held within her lungs as she stares hopefully at the door, the noises growing louder, her grin stretching her lips as she hears His familiar shuffling gait. A loud gasp escapes her lips as the door pushes open and He appears, His body bent low as He pushes through the small doorway, His gaze immediately turning to the corner where she lays waiting.

Smiling broadly she quickly scurries to His feet, arms moving to wrap against His leg as her face instinctively nuzzles into His thick fur, purring contentedly as the harsh hairs rub against her soft cheek. One heavy hand drops against her head, thick fingers rubbing along her silken hair in a form of affection, low grunt sounding from His throat His only form of greeting.

Wide smile still on her lips she lifts her head to look up into the Beasts face, eyes twinkling with happiness as she lets herself inspect His familiar features, traveling over His broad snout, down past heavy jowls, short tusks poking from His lower jaw, laughing softly to herself as she spies the ever present strand of slobber that hangs from one tusk.

Sighing happily she presses her face once more to Him, fingers stroking against His furry leg as she awaits His command. Closing her eyes, cheek brushing back and forth against the fur, she silently makes a wish, hoping that her Beast will not be long in deciding how He will use His little slut this day.

A soft squeal sounds from her throat as her wish is granted, His leg pushing against her body, sending her flying onto the hard ground, her body sprawled out before Him. Lifting wide eyes to His she stares up at the Beast, her body aroused, yet still fearful of His power and size.

His eyes narrow as He stares down at His slut, letting them travel along her naked body, pausing as He notes the faded bruises and healing scratches, His gaze stopping as He stares at the junction of her thighs. Hunching down low, He stretches out one hand, fingertips brushing between her thighs, rubbing back and forth along her already moist slit, a soft moan slips from her lips as He teases his thick fingers against her needy sex.

Lifting His eyes to her face, He watches the expressions that flit across her features as He moves his fingers back and forth, grinning to Himself at how eager this little slut is for Him. Grunting in satisfaction, He lifts the fingers to His mouth, sliding them past His lips, letting His tongue clean her juices from them as He stares down at her sprawled body, His for the taking, His own personal human slut.

He grunts once more as He nudges His hand against her thigh, fingers gripping the little slut, urging her with His hands even as the words spill from His lips, " Hands and knees slut, I can't wait any longer ". Soft whimpers escape her lips as she quickly scrambles to do His bidding, her body slipping naturally into position, hands resting against the hard floor, face turned, cheek pressed against its cool surface, her ass pushed high, thighs spread, pussy open for His inspection.

A deep groan sounds from behind her as He crouches low, His eyes moving over her body, finger dipping between her folds, slipping back and forth slightly as He tests her wetness. Grunting as His finger slips easily, He moves into position behind her, hard cock already peeking from His hairy sheath, red tip glistening with His own juices as He moves quickly, settling His body behind the slut.

One hand lifts and drops back against her exposed ass, her body jerking as His huge hand sends a stinging blow to her pale flesh, her mind envisioning the large red mark now adorning her flesh. Slipping His finger from her moist pussy, He stretches His hand out, pushing against her back, fingers circling her slender neck, gripping tight as He eases forward.

Soft whimpers slip from her lips as she feels the tip of His cock teasing against her pussy lips, her own body trying to push backwards, eager to feel His possession, legs spreading wider as she wantonly invites Him into her body. Another loud slap sounds in the room as His hand lands against her ass once more, His voice low and gruff as He speaks above her " Such an eager little slut I have beneath Me, let's see just how eager when My cock is ripping you in two "

Reaching His large hand forward, He grips a handful of her hair, tugging her backwards even as He pushes His body forward, hips rocking slowly, His hard cock teasing against her tight ass. A soft yelp escapes her lips as her head is suddenly jerked back, pain searing her scalp as her hair is almost ripped from her head, tears forming in her eyes as His possession of her begins.

Keeping His large hand wrapped in her hair, holding her body taut beneath His, He moves His free hand to rest against her hip, thick fingers stretched out against her pale skin, pressing in sharply, fresh bruises beginning to form beneath His fingertips. Struggling beneath His body, her breasts begin scraping along the rough floor, the sharp rocks digging into her tender flesh, reopening old sores, creating fresh ones amongst them, her mind clouded with lust, not knowing if she's struggling to get away from Him, or struggling to get closer.

Laughing softly to Himself at the struggling slut beneath Him, He eases forward more, red cock completely exposed, hairy sheath tucked below its length, His eyes dropping to watch as He lets it rub back and forth along her dripping pussy. Eyes narrowing He quickly slams forward, low grunts sounding in His throat as her pussy opens to accept Him, closing back over His rock hard cock, fitting snuggly to his width, the little human slut taking the Beasts cock easily.

Hunching over her small body, His own large hairy body moving to cover hers, hands still gripping her tight as He begins to move within her, hips slamming against her round ass, fur slapping against smooth flesh as He claims her body over and over again. Tears streaming from her eyes as He slams into her tight pussy, His large cock stretching her completely, the pain warring with the pleasure as He uses her body to gain his own satisfaction, tearing into her pussy again and again.

His hand in her hair moves, releasing the strands as He drops it to curl against her neck once more, fingers bruising the delicate flesh as He pushes her face to the rocky floor, holding her body in position as He pistons His cock in and out. Low animal howls erupting from His throat as He uses the little human toy for His pleasure, thick animal cock near splitting the human in half as He rams it deeper with each new thrust.

Soft whimpers sound from her throat, hands clawing at the sharp stones beneath her, knees screaming in pain as the rocks dig into her soft flesh, her body rocking back and forth along the jagged stones, blood leaking from the fresh scratches. Even as the pain screams through her body, so too does the pleasure, her body on fire with lust and desire as her Beast uses her, loving His power, His possession, yet still craving more.

Her eyes widen as His grip on her neck increases, fingers spreading around her slender neck, tips pressing against her precious windpipe, crushing slowly as He continues to slam into her dripping pussy, His thoughts only on His own release as it builds. Lifting one hand from the floor, her nails rake against His as it crushes her throat, nails clawing as she struggles for breath, digging into His hairy hand as she tries desperately to draw it from her body.

Struggling madly she attempts to turn her head to look up at Him, eyes twisting as she strains to glance at Him, whimpering as she notes the expression on His face, head tilted, eyes closed, jaw dropped, slobber spilling from his open mouth onto her exposed back. Dropping her face back to the floor, tears spilling onto the ground beneath her, she continues to struggle for breath as her body is abused from behind, the Beast uncaring of her discomfort as he strains for his own release.

Grunting deep in His throat, He continues to pump His hard animal cock into her swollen pussy, His body pressing harder against hers as His speed picks up, thighs slapping against her exposed ass as He fucks her mercilessly. Digging His fingertips into her slender hip as He pounds her tight pussy, guttural sounds coming from His throat as His release builds, His hips slamming faster as he explodes, spewing forth his thick animal sperm, letting it flow deep inside the little human sluts body, filling her with His seed.

The grip on her neck eases as His body finds its release, fingers stroking slowly against the pale flesh even as His cock continues to pump back and forth inside her pussy, slipping easily amongst His own juices, spilling His seed messily against her thighs and the floor as He strokes. Pausing to look down at the squirming slut beneath Him, His hand slams down onto her ass one last time, His body lifting from hers, cock slipping from her body as He moves back into a crouching position behind her, eyes staring down at her dripping abused pussy.

A soft grunt of satisfaction as He moves to stand, His hand reaching out to ruffle her hair as He mumbles "good slut" before moving to settle into His chair by the wall, sprawling His huge body into the seat, legs spread, flaccid cock receding back into its hairy sheath. Lifting His eyes to the little slut He stares at her body, still held in the same position, her fear keeping her still as she waits for His next command.

The little slut breathes deeply as she waits, her lungs filling with much needed air, her body strung tight, needing it's own release, but not daring to allow it until He gives her His permission, fingers clawing at the ground as her need grows stronger, thighs shifting restlessly as the minutes stretch by . Soft whimpers slip from her lips as the minutes continue to climb, her body on the brink of release, tears flowing freely as she struggles to hold back her orgasm, knowing the punishment would be severe if she failed.

The Beast narrows His eyes as He watches His little slut struggle to contain her release, lips lifted in a sneer as He waits, drawing it out painfully for her, wanting her to suffer a few moments longer before giving her that which she desires. Laughing softly He finally grants her permission "Roll over slut, pleasure yourself while I watch " Crying out sharply at His words she quickly spins, flopping onto her back, not caring, or noticing the sharp stones digging into her flesh as her fingers quickly dive between her thighs.

Keeping His eyes fixed firmly between her thighs, the Beast watches as His little slut begins to madly rub along her slit, fingers pressing frantically against her clit as she tries desperately to draw forth her much needed release. Closing her eyes as her hands move, the little slut writhes against the hard floor, her body craving it's release, fingers rubbing furiously as she struggles to give it what it needs, conscious the whole time of His eyes on her, knowing that He watches as she behaves so wantonly on the floor.

The Beast smiles as He watches her fingers fly, her legs spread wide, her body open for His viewing pleasure, His lips lifting as He watches His sperm spill from her red pussy, dripping onto the floor beneath her as her fingers draw her closer to orgasm. Letting His gaze drift higher, He watches as her breasts bounce in time with her movements, red grazes standing out sharply against her pale skin, His eyes moving again, catching a glimpse of deep purple bruises on her hip, grin growing wider as He sees the visual evidence of His possession of her body.

Turning His attention to her face He notes the red flush along her cheeks, her teeth digging in sharply against her swollen lower lip as she strains to bring her body the release it needs, His eyes narrowing as He quickly drops His gaze back to her hands, watching closely as he growls out one word .... "cum". The little slut throws her head back and screams as she hears His words, her release coming instantly, crashing through her body in wave after wave, body heaving as she draws breath, her juices flowing freely against her thighs, dripping to the floor to join the sperm already pooled there.

Blinking rapidly she quickly snaps back to attention, her hand moving slower along her slit as she takes in her surroundings again, listening to her own quiet breathing as she waits to hear His words, hoping she has pleased her Beast this day. Gasping softly as she hears Him stand and approach, breath catching in her throat as she feels a fingertip probing at her soaked pussy, her hands moving to dig into the ground as she strains to hear any sounds He may make.

Dipping His finger into her dripping pussy, He pushes back and forth, coating the thick digit in her release before lifting it to His mouth, lips parting as He slips the finger into His mouth, thick grey tongue darting out against it, tasting her, enjoying her essence before nodding and grunting happily. Standing to look down at her the Beast smiles before bending and lifting the little human into His arms, holding her bruised and bleeding body close to His hairy chest as He turns and settles back into His chair.

Purring softly, the little slut turns her head, nuzzling her cheek against His thick fur, one hand lifting to rest on His chest as she presses herself closer, sighing softly, hoping she has pleased her Beast once more, knowing that her ability to pleasure Him, will bring Him back to her in the future. Wincing slightly as His fur rubs harshly against her cuts she lifts her eyes to His, her silent question reflected within their depths, His eyes move to hers, His head nodding as He reads the question ... "yes slut ...you have pleased your Beast this day"

Sighing in relief the little slut curls up on His lap, knowing she has need of rest, her body will need its energy to continue to make her Beast happy, a soft whimper escaping her lips as a momentary thought invades her mind, the thought of what will become of her should one day she fail to pleasure her Beast ......