Sisterhood Car Wash

Story Info
You're really not safe anywhere.
1.6k words
4.17
21.9k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Franklin was President of New Lines and Products for the largest firm in the city. Billions in assets, James Franklin knew all the right people and which businesses were going to be in his sights next when they really got hot. James made things happen. What James had was better than money, James had influence.

On the bulletin board where his employees posted little bits of information to improve their droll little lives, James noticed an ad that caught his attention. "We promise an experience like no other. We specialize in gentle, tender care of your most prized assets. One visit to us will guarantee that you are a lifetime customer. Ride-thru car wash with the latest technology. Sisters Car Wash - 101 E. Everington - Women Owned Business"

"Pfft, Women Owned Business," James Scoffed, "what do women know about running a car wash."

"Oh, and your first visit is free - Sisters Car Wash - 101 E. Everington - Women Owned Business" James noticed at the bottom.

"First visit free? They must really be eager."

"Our staff specially trained to take the best care of your Maybach" it said further down...

"That's weird, how did that ad know I had a Maybach," James scratched his head thoughtfully, "Maybe I'll go down and show them how to run a business properly."

James drove his extremely expensive car to the address on the ad. When he arrived it was not what he expected at all. The building was nondescript, as if the signage hadn't arrived yet. The building was sparkling clean, but there were no exterior doors. Just a drive in bay, inside which James could see what appeared to be fairly standard car wash equipment. What was not standard is what happened next. As he drove in off the street, to either side of his car he saw glass walls and doors and beyond those, there were several extremely beautiful women dressed in what looked like satin jump suits. James was strangely confused.

One of the women came to his passenger door and one approached from the driver's side. The woman from the driver's side gently waved her long manicured fingernails indicating to James that he should roll down his window which he did.

"Good afternoon Mr. Franklin! It's wonderful to see you! I'm Diana, I will be your experience supervisor today."

James was taken aback a little. "How did you kn..."

"We use the latest technology, we scanned your license plate and then used facial recognition to ensure it was you. We want your time here to change the way you think about things!"

"Well this isn't some small-time operation, they really had things going here!" James pondered.

James started to unbuckle his seat belt when the woman he was speaking to flashed her shining nails at him again, catching his eyes. "Please keep your seat belt buckled, you will ride with your car!"

At that point two women slid into the passenger side, one in front, one in back, the one in the back had a toolbox sized contraption with many lights and a nozzle on the top. Both women began cleaning and polishing the inside of his car. At that point, the woman in the font seat told him to put his car in neutral and the car gently lurched forward. As his car very slowly proceeded down the track, the women began to wipe down all the surfaces with a spray that was vaguely perfume like, the woman in the front was actually leaning her satin clad body into James, reaching across to clean his car thoroughly. As the fragrance became more pronounced, the woman began to clean his seat, gently nudging James in a way that was very personal, causing him to shift in his seat as he started to become aroused.

"Hey, do you think you should be doing tha..."

"Alright Mr. Franklin. We're done with the inside. Danielle has left our patented air cleaner in the back. It will run for the rest of the cleaning, and we'll retrieve it at the end. Please don't be concerned about the fragrance, when we're done, you won't mind it at all. To hear more instructions about the car wash as it progresses please set your Bluetooth to sisters2_wash"

James paired his car with their system and the sound of birds, running water, distant piano sounds and a low thrum came through the speakers. The two women exited gracefully, even though the car was slowly moving. Very soon he came to the first station where there was a bank of multi-colored flashing lights, and his car was covered in thick foamy soap which ran down all of his windows in rhythmic cascades. The lights began to cycle, fading from one to the next, filtering through the soapy waves and James found himself somewhat dazzled. The continual lights, the white waves floating down, and the thrum through the radio were all saturating James' mind. Was that voices he heard under the radio sounds? James seemed to lose track of time.

Then the soap was rinsed off and James noticed a lack of machines in this part of the tunnel. He saw a sign that said "Diamond Rinse". Suddenly billions of water droplets were sprayed on the windows, and the lights in the tunnel became extremely bright, and it made it look like his car was covered in waves and waves of beautiful jewels, swirling around, never giving his eyes a place to stop, they just seemed to roll around in his head as he tried to focus on every amazing jewel. Again, James thought he heard words underneath the relaxing sounds, "women are powerful", "submit", "serve", "relax", helpless", but that couldn't be possible, why was his mind playing tricks on him? The lights became more intense, seeming to move faster, overwhelming James' vision. The thrum on the radio became louder, the lilting music underneath increased. He no longer noticed the words. It was so hard to concentrate. How long was this tunnel?

Just as James was losing his thoughts, he heard, just above the low thrum that seemed to vibrate all through him, there was a hissing sound. James could hardly think to move at this point, but he saw in his rear view mirror, the device in the back floorboard was beginning to gush out a creamy pink fog, quickly filling the backseat and rolling to the front floorboard and then rising insistently over the seats to flow over James' neck, beginning to cover him in undulating fog. A quick burst of fear set in, and James tried the seat belt release, but something was keeping it locked. He had given them control of his car. He was helpless to what was to come next. The lights became less bright, but began to strobe at a rate designed to invade James' thoughts. Everything was warm and pink and it felt so good James never wanted it to end. Every shift in his seat made him feel incredible. He stopped rocking back and forth, trying to release the seat belt as the pleasure overtook him. The fog had filled the car and was rolling over dashboard, obscuring the windshield, and smothering him in the sweet fragrance He was getting hard, and having waking dreams of the woman at the beginning and her irresistible nails and immaculate shiny outfit. And the more he breathed in the fog, the more aroused he became until he was lost in pleasure.

"Hello again James," a strong soft voice came through his speakers, swirling around him in the fog. "We want you to feel so wonderful, you will send us many referrals. We have opened your mind to serving the Sisterhood. You will be rewarded with bliss every time you obey, and you will be punished each time you do not. But we prefer our male slaves to be slaves to pleasure, we can make you feel so incredible, James, if you serve."

James' head lolled back and forth as the words flowed inside him he imagined kneeling before Diana, wrapping himself around her feet.

"Now James, commit yourself to us so we can rule over you, gentle Goddesses to fill your world with obedience. You are deeply conditioned by the subliminal, hypnotized by the diamond spray, and the pleasure gas has left you helpless, so helpless, James. Unzip your zipper and and begin to stroke yourself. Submit and obey." The fog got thicker, a fresh plume of fog consuming what was left of James' resistance. "Stroke now James, but you must beg if you want to complete. Stroke!"

James began to pleasure himself, but no matter what he did, he couldn't complete. All the experience and sensations swirled around him, James' engulfed mind finally gave in and he begged long and loud to the voice on his radio to come.

"Yes, James, my pleasure slave, come. Come now!"

James did just that, with a deep guttural growl, still stroking until he was so consumed that he fell into a deep trance.

A quiet knocking at his window roused him. It was the woman from the beginning, Diana.

"We're all done, James!",she beamed.

James quickly looked around his car. He wasn't unzipped, there was no mess anywhere, in fact his car had never been cleaner, and it had a wonderful lingering fragrance that he couldn't get enough of. It must have been some weird dream?

"My goodness, thank you, thank you!" he said, "I'll be in every week, perhaps I'll send my driver. He knows LOTS of colleagues that would appreciate a service this good. And I HAVE to tell all the guys at the country club. This place is fantastic!"

"Can I get a discount for referrals?" James joked.

With a hidden wicked grin, the woman responded, "we will absolutely reward you for sending as many of your influential friends as you can, James."

James put his car in drive and exited with a smile that might never go away.