Rinku - The Gym

Story Info
Rinku's gets herself fucked in the men's washroom at the gym.
1.1k words
3.96
23.3k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just finished my aerobics when my 'other' phone rang & I rushed to pick it up before the 2nd ring!

However, I was just a second late & my hands trembled as I said "Yes Master? Your slave Rinku is sorry for being slow.....!"

"Shut up! Randi!" (Shut up! You Whore) DK, my master shouted at me & continued

"Rinku, you were late! You will be punished!"

"Yes master!" I answered meekly & then said "I am at the new gym opposite our....!"

"You fucking bitch!!! I know where you are! That is why I called you! I want to test some equipment I have installed in that gym! Rinku, now do as I tell you!"

Although tears filled my eyes as he laid out his instructions, I also experienced a nameless pleasure in between my thighs!

I waited until my pals left the gym & then walked towards the bathrooms!

But instead of going to the ladies bathroom I went further down the corridor towards the men's bathroom.

I looked around & quickly untied my shoes & removed my socks.

With another quick look around, I pulled my sweaty pink sleeveless vest above my head & stripped it off!

I followed it by pulling down my grey three fourth length track pant.

I stood outside the men's washroom wearing only my black sports bra & matching panties!

I stuffed everything in the small bag & then pulled away my bra & panties too!

The only piece of cloth on my body was the small red band that held my silky brown hair in a pony tail!

Otherwise I was stark naked!

I opened the door to the men's washroom & walked in naked!

The basins were empty & so were the urinals!

However, I could hear the sound of running water & also someone whistling.

Shamelessly I walked further inside & peeked around a corner!

A long line of showers was tucked against the wall & only 2 men were enjoying a shower!

I walked shamelessly, swaying my hips, jiggling my boobs & with my lips parted in a sly slutty smile spread around.

The man closest to me was enjoying his shower with his eyes closed & a whistle on his lips oblivious that a shameless slut stood naked close by.

The other man turned slowly & his eyes widened as he ogled at my naked body!

His glistening wet cock seemed to come alive on its own & rose up like a snake.

"Oh! WOW!" he muttered as I walked behind the first man & rubbed my nipples against his muscled back!

"Hey? What the.....oh fuck!" he exclaimed as he saw me.

I placed my hands on his naked back to stop him from turning backwards & kissed his wet back with my lips.

I moved lower & then stuck my tongue in between his bums & stroked his cock with my hand!

The other man moved towards me & rubbed his swollen penis on my face!

He grabbed my hair, turned my head & forced me to take his cock in my mouth.

The other man too turned & shoved his engorged prick towards my lips!

I began alternating between sucking their cocks & kept on massaging their balls while they stroked my naked back & squeezed my naked breasts!

Then both of them dragged me into the cascading water & began rubbing, squeezing & fondling my wet naked body!

Their fingers penetrated every hole in my body & I began moaning as the pleasure kept building with every squeeze & pinch!

"Randi garam hogayi!" (the whore is hot) one of them mumbled as he planted his thick hungry lips on my quivering lips!

He turned me around with out mouths munching on each other's tongues.

His partner patted my bums & pushed my thighs upwards & placed them around the waist of the man kissing me!

"Aaah....aaaaaooooo!" I moaned as he pulled me back & pushed my asshole over his erect cock!

"Rand ki gand mari!" (Let's fuck the whore's butt) he joked through clenched teeth & the man kissing me stopped to watch!

Then suddenly he raised himself on his toes & with uncontrollable excitement, the man facing me shoved his cock inside my wet pussy!

The man pummeling my asshole grabbed my boobs while the man fucking my twat clutched my hair in one hand & wrapped his other hand around my bum as they fucked me deeper and deeper!

They kept on biting my shoulders & cheeks as I moaned in pain & in ever-increasing pleasure as they quickened the pace of their strokes!

"AAAAA...YEsssssss!" I screamed & grabbed the head of the man facing me & buried his face in my boobs as my pussy exploded in a massive orgasm!

Then, the man screwing my asshole pulled out & pressed closer! He pushed me further up, over the man facing me & shoved his cock inside my already filled vagina!

I screamed as my body responded with multiple orgasms that left me panting for even more!

"Yessss!....More!.....Fuck me!......Harderrrrrr! More...more...MORE!!!!!" I screamed like a true slut!

Both the men shoved deeper inside me & kept on double fucking my pussy!

After sometime, I felt their pace change & realized these two would end up breeding me! I could not allow that to happen!

"No! Stop! Stop it you bastards! Don't breed me! Please..e...!" I screamed in panic!

Suddenly my screams were smothered by their growls "Oh! YEsssssss!"......"You Fucking Bitch!"

They yelled as they thrust even deeper in my twat & ejaculated at almost the same time!

They held their cocks firmly inside my pussy making sure every drop was ejaculated & dumped in my vagina!

I burst out crying as the warmth of their hot sperm spread inside me!

Both of them pulled out their cocks from my pussy & let me fall to the wet floor.

They laughed as they turned around & began having a bath again!

I lay on the wet floor sobbing.

I was not crying because I had been bred by these unknown men; I was crying because I had violated my Master's orders & faced further punishment.

My master had ordered me to only fuck with the men & make sure I was not bred!

If I had followed his orders, I would not have to do such a thing again!

However, if I failed, the punishment for being bred was that I would have to get myself fucked in similar public areas everyday for the next 30 days!

I also knew that the news of a sexy cock hungry bitch would spread quickly and the next day there would be many more cocks waiting around to screw me!