Berglund's Pt. 03

Story Info
The two new hires passed the test.
4.8k words
4.58
3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sound asleep. The bedroom windows had blackout curtains. The full volume Metallica music did not keep me from going to sleep or staying asleep.

What did wake me was Bethany's warm wet mouth sucking my hairy balls in her mouth. Her two hands jacking my cock, her long blonde hair tickling my stomach, thighs, and groin. 'Hey slut. What time is it?' I asked smiling.

"Cock O'clock!" Bethany stated, drool dripping from her mouth, as she licked my cock lewdly like an ice cream cone. She then crawled up, mounted me, and slid my dick into her no longer virgin pussy.

Bethany smiled wide, she massaged her tits, and she rode my cock. She ground her clit into my groin and leaned forward. Her tits bouncing on my chest and face. I sucked her nipples. One at a time. I then pulled her down, her mouth met mine and we tongue wrestled.

I took both of my hands, grabbed her waist, and pulled her into a firmer rhythm. Her sweaty body was getting close. Her rapid breathing. "Can I cum?" Bethany asked with pleading eyes.

'You may.' I stated plainly.

Bethany rode faster. 2 minutes of groaning, squealing, and pussy juice running down my balls and she collapsed on my chest. "So much better with a real cock. No more vibrators. It's so much better." Bethany stated, wiping her hair from her face.

My dick was still firmly stuck inside. She was flexing her muscles, testing how they worked.

We talked about sex, partners, history, and what not. I was amazed she waited this long. She loved being a tease. She got off on it, she would flirt, she would touch, she would even grope women. But in the end, she liked playing with them and leaving them hard and hot. She would then use a vibrator on her clit. She was rubbing her pussy with her hands and complaining of the pain from losing her virginity.

'Yeah. The first time is not very fun for women. I have taken a few. The next day or two is always better. I plan on fucking your ass daily. It needs to be used often, to stay flexible. Otherwise, it will clam up shut and tight. If I only use it once a month it will always hurt.' I told Bethany.

"Sounds good. When you rammed me last night. I was so scared. It hurt so bad. But then, I felt full, it felt good, and then you pulled out. I knew I wanted more. But you had a plan. It's not my place to upset that." Bethany stated with a smile and kissed me.

My bedroom door swung open, and Sam walked in wearing shorts and a shirt. "Breakfast is ready."

A plate of eggs, bacon, and biscuits on a plate.

Bethany didn't bother getting dressed but ran out naked to get food. Sam sat in my gaming chair laughing. 'How was your night? I couldn't hear any of the fun over your music.' I asked.

"My dick aches, my hamstrings are done, my abs are sore. Ok, my whole body is sore. Even my fingertips." Sam stated while laughing.

'Did you two have fun?' I asked.

I learned Sam and Blaire walked from the store to a pizza place. It was down the road 3 blocks past our street. Blaire did not whimper or try and talk her way out of her attire or pizza. The store was packed and the teenage boys working in the place were happy to see a mostly naked Blaire. As a tip Sam let them each take a naked selfie with Blaire. She then carried the pizza back to the house.

She complained the pizza was hot and it burned her hands. Sam had to whip her ass with his belt. "She moaned. She actually moaned out loud." Sam stated laughing.

"That's when I knew I could not be too hard, too sadistic, or too rough. There was a red welt across her ass, and she loved it." Sam explained.

So, Sam wanted to test her. Put her through a trial. See if she would give up, tap out, or say stop. Blaire never did. Sam had her suck his dick while he played video games for hours, he laid her face down on his bed, her arms tied behind her back with a belt, while he went from fucking her pussy, to fucking her ass, and back. Again, for hours. He then spun her around, hung her head off the bed, and throat fucked her.

"She doesn't have a gag reflex. I couldn't believe it. I shoved my whole hand in her mouth, as far back as I could, I was scratching her damn Trachea with my fingers. No gag, no reflex. She just winked at me." Sam stated.

"By the end of the night I had orgasmed 5 times. My shaft ached. Not enough lubrication, I think. I laid back on my bed, panting, sweating, and she crawled up next to me, grabbed my cock, and stated "Thanks. That was fun babe." Sam explained while smiling.

"And then bam. Sound asleep." Sam stated while laughing. He had set his alarm for 9am. When it sounded, he told her to get up and make breakfast. She did, wiggling her ass for good measure.

Bethany came in holding two plates of food and two drinks. She handed me my food and drink and complimented Sam. "Nice work last night. Blaire is marked up good. Belt? She's also humming to herself. She's never this happy. What did you do?" Bethany asked.

"Yeah belt. But also, a training whip for a horse. I pushed her to the limit. I tested her to see if she would ever tell me no. Stop me. Or try and pull away. She took it all. I have some new ideas for tonight." Sam explained with an evil smile.

"Well, you two look like you are having fun." Bethany stated while she chewed on her breakfast.

"Nice tits by the way. DDD? They bounce and sway nicely. It was difficult to not stare at your ass when you left walking in those boots. You must practice a lot." Sam told Bethany.

"Yeah. High school. Cheerleading. And then at home in front of the mirror. I like dancing at clubs and teasing. I'm not as flexible as I was when I was 18. But Victoria still has it. Lucky bitch. I had thought about becoming a stripper but there are no good places around here. All dives and dead ends. I'm not about to be kidnapped by a biker gang or drugged by some pimp." Bethany explained. She sounded like she had looked into it and made up her mind.

Blaire also had been a topic of discussion. Bethany explained her family is all mild-mannered nerds. Accountants, math people, and such. At around 12 years old Blaire started acting up. The most her parents ever did was sit her down, talk sternly to her, and warn her about her actions. After that Blaire did things to try and get a rise out of them. Specifically, her father. "Daddy issues" is her problem. He never raised a hand, he never yelled, he never showed any real passion. Again. Nerds.

I finished my food and handed Bethany my plate and glass. Sam did as well. Bethany balanced them all in her hands and on her forearms. I guessed she had worked at a diner somewhere, sometime, and learned a trick or two. Her jiggly ass was the focus of both or our attentions as she left. Still wearing her red suede boots.

"So, what are we going to do today?" Sam asked, leaning back in my chair.

'Well. I'm going to fuck. I'm going to suck. I'm going to pound that slut into a brainless shell of a human being. And I will not stop until she says the magic words.' I stated with a smile.

"And those words are?" Sam asked. Actually curious.

'I love you. Of course. If she says that then I will take it easy on her.' I told him. I walked over to my cabinet, I poured from pre-workout in a shaker and drank it down slowly. One scoop is enough for 4 hours of the hardest exercise. It increases blood flow, endurance, decreases joint pain, and with 4 Tylenol the pain would likely never be felt. It also had several side effects. It made you sweat easier, and your muscles would swell with blood. I felt like I never got tired until 4 hours were up. More food, more pre-workouts and back to pounding.

I pulled out two bottles of lubricant. One oil based and one water based. I threw a bottle of oil based to Sam and stated "Enjoy. Or if you like, I got one that warms up when you apply it. I have several spare bottles here if you need them. It was on sale last week at Berglund's."

Sam stated, "Thanks. I will put it to good use."

Bethany and Blaire came walking up the hallway giggling at each other. Blaire was still wearing the crazy leather harness Sam had locked on to her and the black leather boots were still in place. Bethany's eyes were locked on mine as I took the last sip of pre-workout and placed the bottle on the nightstand.

Bethany had a bottle of Gatorade in each hand as she crawled onto my bed laying on her stomach. Her bubble butt was sticking up. Blaire stopped at the foot of my bed looking from Bethany to me, to Sam quietly.

"Here. Take this and lube up your holes. I will be with you in a minute. My room. Now!" Same stated as he tossed the bottle of lubricant to Blaire. She caught it, her eyes went wide, and a big smile appeared across her face. She opened the lid, applied it to several fingers, turned to walk out, and began to rub her asshole as she left.

Sam stood up, slapped Bethany's ass, it jiggled like Jello, and he stated, "Have fun you two."

Bethany stated, "Oh we will. Can you keep the music off? I want to hear that bitch scream from whatever you do to her?"

"Anything for such a lovely woman." Sam stated. Bowing low so his face got nearer and nearer to her ass.

"He's so sweet. Such a gentleman." Bethany stated. Smiling at me as Sam backed away slowly. His eyes locked on her naked ass.

'Now it's time for you to regret you ever met me. I am going to fuck you to death. You have one choice. Say the password and I will stop. But anything other then the password and I will continue to fuck you, eat you, hammer you, and destroy you. You will not sleep, you will not eat, and you will not leave until you die, or I get the password. Do you understand slut?' I asked. With a dark sort of confidence.

"Do your worst stud. Do your worst!" Bethany stated. Smiling, opening a bottle of lube, and squirting it on her asshole. Two fingers rubbing it in, her face winced in pain, but still smiling.

Yesterday was pain, breaking of barriers, today I was going to see how many orgasms I could force, suck, or pull out of Bethany's body. I didn't own any vibrators, so this was going to be all manual labor.

I crawled on top of her body, her legs laid straight, I slid my cock into her, I let her get used to it, in and out. In and out. Slowly. She moaned, she groaned, and she spread her legs more and more. Her fingers playing with her clit. Massaging her tits while I fucked her ass.

2 hours and we were doing anal doggystyle. Real sweaty ass slapping and Bethany groaning. The real screams were coming from next door. No machines or sounds of slapping but Blaire was screaming like her skin was being peeled by Sam. When I thought she couldn't scream any louder Bethany orgasmed. Her legs shook. Her hair whipping around.

I flipped her onto her back, I sucked her clit, I lapped at her folds. I pinched her nipples while I worked her over. Eaten, prodding, and then nibbled. I was well known for my ability to eat pussy. I could keep a girl on edge for hours, dancing around the right spot, or getting a girl right to the edge, about to orgasm, and then backing away. Until I wanted her to orgasm. However today I just wanted Bethany to orgasm over and over. I went right for the sweet spots. 3 orgasms in 2 hours. She begged for Gatorade.

I ate a granola bar, handed her a drink, and made more pre-workouts. I laid down and she climbed to the top. 'Squat test. 30 minutes. Go!' I stated as I spanked her ass.

Bethany did her best, she made it to 20 minutes before her legs were toast, I laid her on her back, her legs spread in splits, and I pulled her to the edge of the bed. Perfect standing height and I could force fuck her slowly, full lengths, or half jabs. All at an easy height. Bethany's massive tits bouncing, slapping, and putting on a show. She had to hug them with her arms to keep them from bashing her neck.

2 more hours, 3 more orgasms for her, and 1 for me. I applied more oil, she climbed on, breathing heavy and she did her best to rock her hips. My cock inside of her rattling around. She moaned and in 5 minutes she orgasmed again. "Damn. Too fast. I got to slow down." She stated. Licking the sweat from her lips.

'No. No slow down. I want all of them. Give me all of your orgasms. Now!' I told her.

Bethany nodded, sweat dripped off her nose, she pulled her hair back in her hands, and rocked her hips faster. 2 more hours. 4 more orgasms.

It was a sauna in my bedroom. We paused, catching our breath. Blaire walked in carrying sandwiches, chips, and a pickle on a plate. Her body harness is still locked in place. But dozens of deep red and purple bite marks were on her thighs, her arms, and hickeys dotted her skin like a Dalmatian puppy.

Blaire handed us the plates of food and began to leave.

'Hey. Pull my cock from her pussy, suck it clean, and stick it in her ass.' I told Blaire.

She ran over, pushed Bethany up, sucked my cock for 10 seconds, applied some lubricant to Bethany's red swollen anus, and guided my cock in as Bethany sat down. "How's that?" Blaire stated with a smile. I noticed she had some blood in her teeth. I didn't see any mark or injuries on her face. Sam would do a lot of things. But slap or punch a woman in the face? I doubt it.

"Feels nice. Good sandwich too. Thanks." Bethany stated as she bobbed up and down on my cock lodged in her guts.

Blaire left wiggling her ass.

Sam walked down the hallway, holding a wood stick of some sort, and smiling. "Your ass is mine now. Go bend over my chair." Sam told Blaire firmly. They both disappeared into his bedroom. Seconds later sounds like a hellish time. A loud "Whack." Followed by Blaire screaming. A minute or two another "Whack." And Blaire screaming.

Even as we ate our sandwiches, I wondered who would tire out first. Sam or Blaire.

Our food was done, and it was time for me to end the night. I pulled Bethany to the edge of the bed. I spread her legs into splits, I tied her ankles with nylon rope, I pulled her ass to the edge of my bed. I had just enough room, to fully pound her ass and she could not go anywhere. She could not pull her legs closed, and I pushed down on her hips forcing her splits wider. Bethany put her hands under her body, she gripped her thighs, and her fingers tickled my balls as they slapped her abused pussy.

After another 2 hours Bethany's screams made my ears ring. I yelled at her. 'Say it. Say the words and I will stop. Otherwise, we will keep going, day, night, day, night.'

In between breaths Bethany yelled "I love you. I love you! Please don't stop! Fuck me harder!"

And I did. I didn't stop, I pushed down on her hips, her legs in splits, her ass stuffed with cock, her screams continued until I filled her guts with semen. I laid on her back. Unable to move, pinned face down, her arms trapped under her body. I knew she was in terrible pain. Her legs were not straight out. But with my weight and my bed bending under our weight she was doing negative splits. Cheerleaders refuse to do them because they can cause serious hip issues, break your pelvis, and make you disabled for life.

Bethany was not that limber anymore. She had said so earlier. But from all the positions I put her through she had now been forced into the worst one yet. After 5 minutes I stood up, she pulled her arms out from under her body, I untied her ankles, and she rolled over massaging her groin.

'Good thing you figured out the password. I was about to start up round #2.' I told her. Sipping my Gatorade.

"I don't care if I figured out the password. Keep fucking me if you want. But I am going to sleep now. My legs, my ass, my pussy is done. I don't think I could walk right now." Bethany stated.

'Good. Then you earned your sleep. Goodnight slut.' I whispered to her as I kissed her lips, slid a pillow under her head, and turned off my bedroom light. Bethany didn't even try and cover her naked body. She was hot, sweaty, gorgeous, and asleep in seconds.

I still heard screaming coming from the kitchen. What oh what was Sam up to?

I would never have guessed it. Sam's cell phone on a tripod, two flood lights aimed at Blaire's spread legs. She was sitting on the kitchen island, her legs straddling a red-hot burner. She was screaming in pain as Sam used a flat headed screwdriver with a red-hot tip to burn letters into Blaire's skin. And likely the most sensitive skin on a woman's body. The pubic area above her pussy. From 10 feet away I could read it.

"SAM'S PUSSY. HANDS OFF!" was nearly completed in red, pink, and purple burn marks.

"You should be glad my name isn't Machiavellian or some other weird long name. You might pass out!" Sam stated calmly.

I made sure to stand out of view of the camera, Blaire looked me in the eyes, screaming at every touch of the red-hot screwdriver. Her legs shaking, her body covered in sweat. In between breaths Blaire winked at me and nodded towards her exposed pussy.

I guessed it meant come have a look. So, I did. Her mouth was trembling when she stated, "He marked me as his. It's permanent. He's crazy." Blaire stated, barely above a whisper. I believe it was the loudest she could talk. The screaming had left her nearly hoarse.

'You love it. Don't you?' I asked honestly.

"I do. I needed this so badly. You have no idea." Blaire whispered slowly. Her eyes locked on mine.

'Want to flip her over so I can do her lower back? Or should we wait and do it another time?' I asked loudly to Sam.

Blaire's eyes were wide, scared, and bloodshot. I can only imagine enduring this kind of slow burn branding on such delicate skin. And when you think it's over. Learn you might be flipped over, legs held in splits over a red-hot stove, and your lower back branded next. The belief that hours of upcoming torture would mess with anyone's mind.

That was exactly what I wanted Blaire to think anyways. Sam knew better.

"Nah. Let this cunt heal up for a time. We can do more of her later. I need to get a better set up. This was kind of just a split-second decision. I'm surprised she didn't pass out. I will figure something out for next time. Bigger, hotter, more pain!" Sam stated while nodding and dipping the red-hot screwdriver into a sink full of cold water.

I turned off the glowing stove, opened the freezer, and retrieved a lunchbox ice pack. I handed it to Blaire. She didn't even move. Her legs still spread, her pussy on view, she applied the ice pack, and a sizzling sound was barely audible. Blaire moaned over and over as Sam, and I cleaned up the kitchen.

It was 4 am by the time everything was clean, and Blaire's icepack had melted. Her body was still pock marked with dark bites and purple hickeys. She would have to wear a long sleeve shirt at work I thought.

"Bed. Now." Sam told Blaire.

She nodded and whispered, "Good night." She smiled and bounded up the stairs two at a time with surprising energy. Sam and I looked at each other and smiled. She still had plenty left in the gas tank after all of this. What an animal.

Sam stated he would keep his alarm off and wake up whenever. Good Idea I thought. I was dead tired from all of the cardio. Not that Bethany didn't do a fair share of the work too.

I went upstairs, crawled next to Bethany, and went to sleep.

The sounds of running water woke me up. Noon and a light on in my bathroom. Bethany was brushing her teeth naked. I walked in to find she had woken up seconds ago, turned the water on, and hadn't even invited me.

I spanked her ass hard and climbed into the hot shower. She rinsed her mouth and joined me. We made out while soaping one another. We washed one another from our heads to our toes. I had already seen it, touched it, and tasted it all. Now I got to do it all over again but with soap and hot water. Never gets old.

After we were all rinsed off, dried off, and finishing our daily bathroom routines Bethany had lots of questions about work. She was after all starting her new job tomorrow. I assured her that she and Blaire would both get a good starting pay. Much higher then normal. Bethany winked at me and bumped me with her ass playfully. We went over schedule, duties, clothing, and "professionalism".

12