Ryan and His Stepsister Pt. 08

Story Info
Maddy gives Ryan a handjob.
954 words
4.02
5.9k
7
0

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 08/29/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers

"Stand up," Maddy said.

Ryan slowly rose to his feet from the floor. He was very excited and was anxiously awaiting Maddy's next command. What was she going to do?

"Take off your pants and underwear. I want to see that cock," Maddy said.

Ryan quickly took off his pants. His cock was still hard and it bulged in his underwear. He desperately wanted to jerk off to Maddy again even with a blindfold on. He pulled down his underwear and he could feel his cock spring out.

He could feel Maddy's hands on his arms as she guided him. He wish he could take off the blindfold to get a look at her. He heard her sit down on the bed.

"Sit down right here," she said as she helped him. He sat down on the bed and he could feel Maddy right behind him. He was basically sitting in her lap!

Ryan could smell Maddy's perfume and also feel her breath on his shoulder. He could tell she was excited as she leaned against him.

"Mmm. Your cock is so hard. What do you think I should do with it?" Maddy said from behind him.

"Whatever you like, Mistress," Ryan said quickly. His heart was beating hard in his chest in excitement.

"Do you want me to touch it?" Maddy whispered in his ear.

"Yes, Mistress. Please do," Ryan said.

"Do you think you deserve it?

"Yes, Mistress. I've been a good boy."

Maddy laughed from behind him. "Yes, you have. But, tell your Mistress how badly you want her to touch your cock."

"I want it so much, Mistress! I have done everything you have asked of me," Ryan begged. "I will do anything you want, Mistress!"

Maddy chuckled again. "Tell me. Are you my property? No one else's?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

Ryan let out a small gasp of pleasure as Maddy's fingers grazed his cock. Her fingers began to move up and down his shaft. He felt her fingers move up to the head of his cock and rub it.

"Whose cock is this?" she whispered in his ear.

"Yours, Mistress. It is all yours," Ryan said. There were so many great sensations flooding him that he found it difficult to talk.

Maddy's fingers slid over the head of his cock as his precum poured out. He felt her fingers move down to his balls and begin to play with them. Ryan prayed that he wouldn't bust too soon. His cock was already close to cumming.

He felt Maddy's hand move from his cock and he heard her spit on it behind him. He then felt Maddy grip his cock and also play with his balls. She started to stroke his cock and Ryan's entire body lit up like a Christmas tree. His stepsister was giving him a handjob! This was too much for Ryan's brain to comprehend. He had never thought in a billion years that his stepsister would touch his cock.

He had fantasized about this over the years but never thought it would actually happen. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

"You like that, my good boy?" Maddy whispered in his ear.

"Yes, Mistress. It feels so good," Ryan said. He was breathing hard from the pleasure.

Maddy's hands moved faster as she jerked his cock and played with his balls. Ryan was close to blowing his load now.

"I'm about to cum, Mistress," Ryan said.

"Good boy. Cum for me," Maddy whispered in his ear. "I want you to empty these balls. Show your mistress how much cum you can unload."

Maddy's hand went faster on his cock and Ryan nutted harder than he ever did before. His cum shot out of his cock with a bang. Maddy's hand did not stop stroking him and playing with his balls as he came.

"Wow, there's so much cum!" Maddy said from behind him.

Ryan kept cumming for what felt like at least two minutes before his balls were entirely drained. He felt Maddy move from behind him.

"You got your cum everywhere!" Maddy said in surprise. "Stay right there, my good boy."

"Yes, Mistress." Ryan was just beginning to come down from his orgasm. He felt so fucking good! This had to be the best orgasm he had ever had!

He heard Maddy move about then she came back to him and began to wipe up his cock with tissues.

"Stand up," she said.

Ryan stood up and he felt her clean up his thighs and his legs. His cum must have shot everywhere!

"Step towards me," she said.

Ryan stepped forward. He felt Maddy move behind him as she took off his blindfold. The light hurt his eyes for a moment before it adjusted. He looked at Maddy who had a smile on her face.

"Get dressed," she said.

"Yes, Mistress." Ryan put on his underwear and pants.

"Now, get down on your knees," she said.

Ryan got down on his knees and looked up at his Mistress.

"You were a good boy today. You have made your Mistress very happy," she said with a smile. "Did you like that handjob?"

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said.

"Good. Now, open your mouth."

Ryan's mouth opened and Maddy spat inside of it. He swallowed her spit in excitement. God, did he love having her spit in his mouth!

"From now on, whenever you greet your Mistress, I want you to open your mouth for my spit. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"You can leave now," she said with a smile. "I will let you know what your next task is by tomorrow."

"Yes, Mistress," Ryan said before he got up and walked out of her room.

kevinnash
kevinnash
803 Followers