All Comments on 'Perspective'

by 62_goo

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Strange tale. In the world of fiction this is the best "happy" ending. In reality this would have led to more jealousy, resentment, innuendos and the possibility of real cheating. Which could lead to divorce.

Maybe

That would be the "sad" ending.

Damn. Sometimes I think too much.

no rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was a trainwreck

If there was a point you were trying to make, you failed miserably. All that was here was two unhappy people heading for divorce Court, where they belonged. This was neither interesting or entertaining to read. Why did you post it?

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Hmm

A little weak on the ending but a hell of a sight better than that piece of shit (0*) you posted yesterday. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed this short tale. I think it was your best posting thus far. However no guts posting it in this category. It certainly fit LW.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
PUTTING THINGS INTO PERSPECTIVE

usually means no-one understands. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jack99Jack99over 9 years ago

And 9 months later, Tony was a new father!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Communicate much? Poor communication is a weak plot device.

This plot relies on poor communication, and that is a weak, even lame, device. Yes, I know poor communication is the bane of many marriages, but its not interesting. And other decisions, like Tony kissing her, on the lips, or going for coffee with Tony instead of finding her husband? Its all just too lame to be interesting or dramatic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Premise of the story is good, but

the characters' behavior seems to be "what can I do or say or not say" that will make my partner think the worst. To me, the tipping point was the trip when she got the UTI. Most partners would think it important to tell their spouse, yet she did no such thing. If she had said so, then Steve would have understood why she didn't want to have sex, and just cuddle instead. Would have avoided a world of hurt and misunderstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Trust but Verify

The "convenient" 9 month arrival? Steve works at a hospital, I would have the child tested just to make sure that "Tony" hadn't left me a gift to raise. Too many questions here not to make sure. She just would have raised too many suspicions by her actions, especially at the party. I would rather find out now, than to wonder about it later.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Thoughts

“I lashed out, told him that I was tired and to top it off I told him that I'd been feeling off all week and that Tony looked after me.” – Why not SAY she had a urinary tract infection? And “Tony looked after me”? Does she realize how that sounds?

“But I don't know how he got the impression that we were." – Is she really that blind? The kiss alone looked bad, and Tony’s remarks about “especially when we’re out of state” didn’t help!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she actually said

SHE DIDN'T CARE ABOUT DESTRUCTION SHE CAUSED IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIVES

With her serial cheating ways and the married men she seduced.

Explicit details about that true life real cheater on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Visit for Literotica worthy accounts of REAL SERIAL CHEATING WIFE-GET HER CONTACT INFO-IF YOU ARE IN HELENA OR TOWNSEND OR THREE FORKS MONTANA CHANCES ARE YOU GET ADDED TO HER LIST

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 6 years ago
Interesting.

Unusual story and fun read.

Most of their thoughts and actions

were reasonable.

What wasn't was her fault.

Two faults actually.

Why didn't she tell her husband

why she didn't want to make love

to him, after her trip?

And who goes for coffee, when

your love just run out on you?

Just stupid.

Thanks for the story writer.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
POOR....

Women are always blabbing about this ailment or that one. The girl has a UTI and she doesn't mention it when here husband wants to stick his dick into it? Sorry, makes no sense.

And then her husband disappears and she stops to have coffee? Once again, makes no sense.

And just why would Tony folllow her home? And then break and enter into her home?

Sorry but once again that makes no sense.

Liked the fact you didn't have her being an actual cheating slut but her emotional cheating is blatant and obvious. Steve would be justified in cutting his loses and finding someone he could trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice story. It goes to show that communication is what keeps a marriage going. Sex is only a part of it.

Les

someoneothersomeoneotherover 1 year ago

The miscommunications and. particularly the award section, seemed way too contrived.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous