All Comments on 'That 70’s Show / Kitty & Hyde'

by vicvitale

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wondeful!

Absolutely wonderful! You hit it right on with this one! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome

Shit this was hot! I'd read your statements about writing a Hyde and Kitty story but this exceeded my expectations by miles and miles!

You should really consider adding more. Maybe Laurie finds out about the affair and how her mother likes to be a bad girl. I'd really love to see a threesome between the three with Hyde doing kitty up her as while Laurie has her mother eating her pussy asking her who's the slut in the family now?

Awesome story this is though, I'll be reading it for day's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
donna and kitty or Jackie and Kitty

Could you do a story with Donna and Kitty or even Jackie and Kitty

Aaron1256Aaron1256over 9 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for writing this story, really. It was super hot and sexy. You wrote that sexual tension between the two characters finally being release and what an explosion!

You also did good on the characters, I had no problem picturing them as themselves.

All the details and descriptions were amazing. Especially loved Kittys dirty mouth both in her language and when it came to sucking Hydes cock. I hope you continue to write more stories and especially if they involve Kitty, seriously a really hot and best stories I've read in a long time.

Thank you again.

Cloudy247Cloudy247over 9 years ago

I loved this story. It was really good and detailed in character too. It's one of the best fanfiction stories I've read I think. I saw request with new ideas and while i'd love to see some action between Kitty and Donna and Jackie the Laurie idea of her calling Kitty the family whore while making her eat her pussy has me filled excitment. Go with whichever but just add more, please.

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I'd like to thank you all for all the nice words you wrote regarding this Kitty/Hyde story. Once I leaned how hot Kitty really is, it was truly a lot of fun writing about her fucking and sucking Hyde's cock.

While your words of praise were very high for this story, it still only shows a 4.59 score in voting, something I truly don't get. While you guys clearly loved it, there must be quite a few out there who didn't feel the same. What give's with this voting system? I've read some of he so-called hall of fame stories that show 4.80 and above and I don't think they're nearly as good as some as mine. Is there a conspiracy? Someone please explain to me what gives?

As far as anything new from the Kitty files, there won't be for a while since I have other material in the works.

Thanks for your support

Vic

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor

No! It's me who should be thanking you for what you've written about this story. I just read your words of praise over again and I'm thrilled by what you all had to say about my version of Kitty and Hyde. Thanks! You guys made my day.

Vic

As far as a sequel, I'm sorry to say it will be a ways off. As before, I need to watch the show and learn about the rest of the ladies on the show. This is somewhat hard especially since I learned the girl who played Laurie has died in real life. I'm sorry. Writing about her character just doesn't sit right with me.

Sorry, guys! Let's just call it a wrap for now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved this! You should totally write more that 70s show stories

GialinaGialinaover 9 years ago
Five stars!!

This story was so freakin awesome! I can't get over how well you did the characters and having not been very familiar with the show? Incredibly impressive. The dirty talk through it all was hot, kitty sucking Hyde off was a moment we've all been waiting to see even more so though was Hyde eatting her pussy...all of it left me hot and soaking.

You say you don't have plans to write other stories with Kitty just yet because you need to study the other girls and I get that. BUT if you decide you want to do another one sooner and without having to watch more of the show you could do one with Kitty (because you have her character down perfectly) and Michael Kelso and Fez. All you gotta know about those two guys is Michael goes by Kelso except by Kitty who calls him Michael. And he's a dumbass pretty boy. And Fez is a overly horny (lacking a girlfriend) foreign kid from an unknown country. These guys are also friends of Eric and Hyde and probably saw Kitty in an even more sexual way.

Fez kissed Kitty on the lips when they first met and Kelso with Fez there grabbed Kitty's butt in the episode Rebound. I'd love to see a threesome between Kitty, Kelso and Fez. Keep with the pussy eatting and cock sucking but maybe add in some double penatration too and it could be hot with Kelso and Fez each sucking on one of Kitty's tits at the same time, they're boob guys.lol

Anyway, I know you have other stories in the works and yiu might not get to this one in awhile but it's here if you do. From what it looks like its one of your most popular stories at the moment.

Also your comment on the hall of fame thing, I have no clue what makes a story considered for that but this story should definitely be on there!

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Wow!

I'm truly touched! Thank you! Your words of praise regarding Kitty were most welcome and fulfilling for me. Thanks! Every writer needs to be told this when he thinks he's done something right. Now I know a sequel will be tough. Harper Lee couldn't do it, and although I'm certainly not in her league, I'm not so sure about me doing it either.

Sometimes it's best to just rest on your laurels.

Let me think about it, Vic

GialinaGialinaover 9 years ago

I gotta disagree with your previous comment. I mean I can understand there being more pressure after this one being such a hit but sometimes thing get even better the more they're worked on! I loved this story and because if it I feel like any other 70s show story you write with Kitty will be one I enjoy.

Not trying to put more pressure but just thought you shouldn't let the success of this story stop you. If anything it should encourage you.

And finally, I just wanted to let you know your current rating for this sory 4.82 is the highest any that 70s show story has gotten. Previous one was 4.81. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Really great story! Hot and steamy with one of my favorite older woman younger guy pairings! Great stuff!

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Encore

Hey Gillian

Thanks again for what you said. You make my day.

You mentioned my voting score of 4.82. Take a look now. It went down as we speak. It's 4.67 now. That's what we writers deal with on Literotica. Not all, but some of the readers are idiots who only see things their way. Frustrating. Maybe if the score goes back to 4.8 I'll consider an encore.

GialinaGialinaover 9 years ago

I hope you still consider doing the second story even if you don't reach 4.8 again. You were lucky to have it there before. We can only rate once, if I could I'd keep rating you till you got to 4.8 but I can't. Just like its not fair that your scores go down so low suddenly it's not fair to us who want to see a second story, voted with high scores but can't vote again to get a story we would like to see. This story still appears to be one of your most popular ones and I do hope you reach 4.8 again, just like I hope you'll still write more without the rating.

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Response to Gialina

Hi G,

First off, are you man or woman? I can't tell from your profile.

Secondly, I'm sorry. You're right! You can't vote twice, nor can you split a point like voting a 4.5 since most readers won't give a 5 and a 4 is too low. It only seems logical to me to do this. I've suggested this to Literotica, but it fell on deaf ears.

As for a sequel, I have a few ideas in the works. The problem is I don't like the show enough to watch it steadily, and my wife hated it. The big inspiration for me is definitely Kitty. Please be patient and I promise to do at least one more story for this show. There are so many good show to do it's hard to stay with just one. Vic

SamDung69SamDung69over 9 years ago
Review

Good story really. Think if you ever do another Kitty story you could do it with her in (then out) of her nurses uniform and possibly have her be taken in the kitchen or the basement hang out area. I'd like to see the othe guys giving it to her, maybe all at the same time. Either way, good story! Your stuff is great,

SamDung69SamDung69over 9 years ago

Good story really. Think if you ever do another Kitty story you could do it with her in (then out) of her nurses uniform and possibly have her be taken in the kitchen or the basement hang out area. I'd like to see the othe guys giving it to her, maybe all at the same time. Either way, good story! Your stuff is great,

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks again!

To Samdung69

Thanks for your kind words on my "Kitty, 70's" story. Interestingly enough, I was thinking of a nurse's outfit story. You know? Not scrubs, but like in the old days when all nurses wore those real short and high white dress. Tell me though? Is that what they're called, dresses? I need help on this. Anybody?

By the way you bio says female, but I'm wondering where you got that username? Sirens;t sound ladylike,

SamDung69SamDung69over 9 years ago

Awesome to hear that! Yeah I would say nurses dress would be fine or ven just nurse uniform and then kind of describe it as the white dress.Sam is short for my name and the rest lol I find funny odd usernames easier to remember than boring plain ones. Great story again

alyak46alyak46over 9 years ago
Wonderful

This was wonderful! Im very glad you got to write the story after all and that it got such a great response. But why wouldn't it? This was a really hot story, finally showing us what could have happened between Hyde and Kitty. I hope in the future you decide to do another 70s story, maybe with Kitty and the rest of the basement guys including Hyde of course :) great work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Dude awesome story. There was something going on with Kitty and all the guys in the basement, heck the whole town, but especially Hyde. Did you know there's an episode where Hyde actually walks in catching Kitty watching porn?

vicvitalevicvitaleover 9 years agoAuthor
Kitty watching porn?

I don't think so!

Hey dude! Unless she was watching one of those old stag 8mm films, there was no porn in the 70's for Kitty it be watching. When did the Internet start? the 90's? Too bad! I have a real good porn story in mind for Kitty. Unless I bring her into the future for a granny fuck, the story will have to keep for now. If I'm wrong about this, please tell me and I'll finish Kitty's porn story. In the meantime, it's back to the girl on girl. It will be ready shortly.

Sorry Kiddies!

SamDung69SamDung69over 9 years ago

There actuall is! I looked it up, it's cable porn in the episode 5:15 from season 6. It's like at the VERY end. Girl on girl?? Kitty with Donna or Jackie?? Yes! Oh man, you are the greatest!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous