All Comments on 'Best Christmas Gift Ever'

by loverofFUN

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well done!

Can't wait for the next chapter! Too good to end like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fricken amazing

That was incredible!!! :) please continue!!!

roswalienroswalienover 9 years ago
Superb!

I rarely comment, but your story was amazing!

acupacupover 9 years ago
Getting better and better.

Your story lines are getting better and better, not the bit of clunky parts of the first few.

Time for a profile update? I get the feeling you're one of our few acknowledged female contributors.

boricuabellesaboricuabellesaover 9 years ago
Loved this..

I absolutely loved this story. The build up was just amazing. Thank you for sharing.

~boricuabellesa

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Incredibly hot story!

That was amazing! Loved the build up into the seduction while maintaining the friendship. Thank you for making me wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

Great story! You must continue this storyline.

seeingvirgilseeingvirgilover 9 years ago
Beautiful story

Loved the build up - and the climax! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot

I cummed like 4 times reading this and im still wanting more.

jott50jott50over 9 years ago
WOW!!!

how can they go back to their husbands now with this behind them. these guys better step it up now or their wives will be history.

i dont normally read girl/girl stories,(i only read this one because it was one of the holiday contest entries). i think i might rethink my preferences if this is an example out there...lol

GOOD JOB!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
now THAT'S a good friend

How to rate this story?

What an excellent story, well told and well written. The growth of their friendship from their first meeting to being lovers is both sweet and exciting. And of course, the climax of the story is HOT.

This should be a five star story (and in fact that’s how I voted). But should it be a 5? It was submitted as a Christmas entry but has nothing to do with the holiday season. There isn’t any substantial part of the story that depends on Christmas or winter - it just as easily could have been Easter or the Fourth of July.

I still give it a five - it’s a great story. I’m just saying it’s not a Christmas story.

Susan_stone94Susan_stone94over 9 years ago
Amazing

That has to be the hottest story I've read in a long time,possibly ever! Please continue this story!! It had a great development, and the finish was incredible. I came several times while reading it. I can't wait to see the next chapter!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 9 years ago
Humour, closeness, exiting

It's all there, in your beautiful story. If there's more, I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Realistic and worthwhile!

Great story! Epilogue definitely was needed to complete the story. I really thought Amy would reciprocate or at least help Laurel out! Outstanding!

loverofFUNloverofFUNover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

I really appreciate all the positive feedback and comments. Thank you for taking the time to read my story and voting. I'm happy that it seems most of you enjoyed it.

Thinking of some storylines to follow this one up...stay tuned.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays!

- FUN

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This is one of the best stories I have read yet. Great job. It made me want and need more, it was just that good. Please keep writing and let your mind flow to bigger and better. Again great job.

Reader_to_WriterReader_to_Writerover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!

You have a great way of writing that is so real and believible. I find this one very hot and exciting!! Looking forward to more.

BOMBSHLBOMBSHLover 9 years ago
FIVE STARS AND MORE...

I rarely give five stars because I think there is always room for improvement, in any case. But this story and you definetly deserves them!!! * * * * *+

The only thing you need to do is, to continue on this story or with more of your writing talents... Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Definitely made me WET !!!

WolfsButterflyWolfsButterflyover 9 years ago

I really, really, really hope you're going to follow up on this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

Really great build up. The texting part felt a bit too much like it was a conversation between teenagers and not adults, but besides that, really worth the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real Erotica

Most of these stories are so over the top, as to be ridiculous. Your story was real life sounding. Very satisfying. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Delicious

Congratulations, lover... Not only have you given us a bloody good story but you can write as well (not as common as it should be in a lot of this site). This was real erotica and you've created a lovely pair of protagonists in Amy and Laurel (I think that in real life, they'd be exactly the kind of women that anyone could fall in love with). The story's slow build-up was exactly right and the text badinage between the two women was a lot of fun. If this was theatre and we were the audience, I think we'd be shouting: "More! More!"

Lumberjack69Lumberjack69over 9 years ago
Excellent

Hoping to read what happens next soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Really well written, balanced between the sensual, the fun, the friendship and the erotic. What happens next? Oh, and I hit the #2 star by accident andit won't let me correct it to the 5 you deserve!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
EXCELLENT

And, yes it is time for Amy to reciprocate. Then go to the pool for a drink and discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Your story was really freaking good. I always hated reading but your story kept my attention. It established the relationship between Amy and Laurel well, the build up and realism kept me going. During the story it got erotic then it wasn't so it kept my attention. It felt like you were really teasing the reader which is something i really enjoyed. You really should write more, you definitely got some talent. 5 Stars. you can only improve from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well Done

Very well constructed and enjoyable. Damm nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

That story is amazing. I am Sooo turned on right now after reading this I can't even think straight . Can't wait to read this story while I'm rubbing one out!!!

RPGerRPGeralmost 9 years ago
Very Hot

I enjoyed this a lot. One thing distracted me for a while... what kind of conference would cause a company branch to send one person from billing and one person from IT?

There was one place where I expected something different...

L: ... What are you hungry for?

A: IDK... u?

l: Maybe 2night. What do you want 2 eat now? ;)

It would have been in character, if not necessarily in alignment with her current goals.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can you say hot??

Holy fuck that was hot! I'll never be able to attend a conference without thinking of this story. Excuse me, I need to go take care of a few things now. HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WOW!

Holy shit! You are seriously one amazing, amazing writer! I now have to go face a client after reading this on a break at work. This may be difficult! LOL! MORE, PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Deep shit

All I can say is that if the lecturer had starting asking our heroines questions to see if they'd paid attention to him/her, they would have been in deep shit. On the other hand, what a brilliant way to get through a boring lecture. Great (five stars worth) fun!

LenaptLenaptover 8 years ago
5***** STARS!

Lovely Story!

5* Stars!

Thank you for some loving wet wet moments mmmmmmm

Aunt Helena

54yo Lesbian from Portugal

linda1234linda1234over 8 years ago
The perfect story!

OMG - this was the perfect story. I've been thinking about it ever since read it a couple of days ago. Kudos to you. As a fellow Literotica author I can sincerely say that you're a much better writer than I am, and that I wish I'd written this. If this were a generation or two ago I'd tip my hat to you. So maybe the modern equivalent is that I'll take off my panties to you. And then re-read this and jill myself like crazy. With appreciation, Linda.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another intoxicating story!

I absolutely enjoy the build-up of each character, and the relationship(s) thereof. And I would've enjoyed a much longer story.

Even so, this was another wonderfully intoxicating story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good characters

I especially enjoyed Rhode development of the two characters and the evolution of Amy. Their personal interaction was highly engaging and believable

Discretion9966Discretion9966about 8 years ago
A friend in deed (sic)

That's what friends are for. Very well done! Creative, fun, sexy and believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Perfect

What a story the buildup between these Two is lovely

Thanks a lot I had a wonderfull moment reading it

IntointimateIntointimatealmost 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Perfectly paced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautifully written

A beautifully written story that builds the characters to this first climax and certainly offers the chance for a series

BBW4FUN2BBW4FUN2almost 8 years ago

Wow, what a build up! Loved the excitement at the end how Laurel took the time with Amy and let her experience it. Made me wet and throbbing. Can't wait to see the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

One of my favorites. I want a friend like Laurel. I hope to see another installment where Amy pleases Laurel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To anonymous

There is a continuation to this story. It's called A Favor Returned. Another great story. Read it..you'll love it also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Uh-may-zing! I would have given it higher than 5 if I could have! Well paced, awesome build up, great climax!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh,my!

Best story ever!!!

carlsbad2carlsbad2over 6 years ago
Truly great story

I love this story! My wife was raised a lot like Amy. I just wish she had found a friend like Laurel! I would love to see them having so much pleasure in each other’s company.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not bad but...

When transformed in WORD I got 32 pages, tightly typed, I guess that could have been condensed that a little bit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent. 5*

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Artful and Sensual

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome and totally outstanding!! Great plot, lovable characters, and a simply mind blowing finish!

I'm glad this story is on Literotica...instead of Amazon! On Amazon, it would sell for $9.95 and be worth every penny. So thanks for that! I'm slightly dissatisfied with the ending--I want to know where the story goes from here. What happens back home, and when, and where, and how many times.l Please........

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Awesome , five stars and a dust of star powder! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love Laurel's freedom to express who she is. She has such a positive influence on Amy, who hardly dared to do anything, was so much more reserved. Their friendship is so special to me. I would love to have a friend like that. I don't, really, have anyone now to whom I feel that close; they have passed away.

shineovermoonshineovermoonalmost 3 years ago

Fantastic, I love how you built up their friendship. I also like a follow up but it still had a great ending

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

So hot, and so good...uber hot Laurel, and lucky Ames...her best bud's finger providing that last little spark for that TO THE MOON!..LOT of nerves in sphincter...!

pity about clueless hubby-2 whole dress sizes and no notice/comment-?!?-unbelievable...

only surprise so few comments...and so looking forward to sequel

easy 5 and fave...and after looking at your bio page...Amy's bodacious tatas autobiographical...

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Enjoyed it, hope you start writing again

Alphachick90Alphachick9012 months ago

ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! The build up was amazing in establishing their friendship first then the sensuality kicked in.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This story should have attracted more attention. Great characters, interesting plot, good dialogue. It's really one of the better stories on Literotica. Like I said, it's a shame it failed to get the attention it deserved.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Agree with some below: this is a great story, with wonderful characters whose interaction dynamics are both sweet and fun, and they each desire to explore new adventures with a genuine openness that is refreshing. Looking forward to a sequel.

PurplefizzPurplefizz3 months ago

Agree with comments below, this is a far better story than would appear at first glance, it’s a slow burner that gets very intense indeed and is very well written. 5⭐️ No question. Cheers, Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloverofFUN@loverofFUN
1079 Followers
Happily married mom, bi, friendly. Just looking to read some great stories, meet some new friends and have a little fun!