All Comments on 'The Party'

by GoldenCojones

Sort by:
  • 105 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

So hot sex is enough to make up for four years ol lies and cheating?

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
The Talk

Okay, well written but ignorant, as are most foolish people. Here's how the talk would go: "So we have been married for only a couple of years and you decided to cheat on me. Then you decided to draw me into your world of ignorance and stupidity. I went along for a visit just to see how fucked up you really were. Well, I found out and I have decided to move on and get a divorce. You see, we have a terrible marriage. The sex should have been a lot better and a lot more frequent. The fact that you were fucking other people and leaving me to jerk off is proof of your selfishness. The fact that you were fucking around is a problem all by itself. The lies and games are a waste of time. This is not what a marriage is built on, this is not what peoples lives are built on. You are not fit to be a wife, let alone a mother, much less the mother of my children. I would never subject children to a horrible, lying slut like you. Thank you for showing me what you are before it was too late and we all suffered years of emotional torment.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Me Too

I think sugna nailed it fair and square. Why would this performance make him love her? The women are manipulative sluts and the men are characterless drones. Only Larry showed any guts.

I agree also that it was well written but, man, what weird values. There is a great story in here somewhere but not while he capitulates and joins the drones. Bit like a vampire story. Once they bite him he's their slave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Larry is OK

The only one with a spine is Larry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not my cup of tea

several years of NOT coming clean and finding out all with a week....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@ Gave It a Five

You have a lot of nerve calling someone else an asshole. He or she was commenting about the story content, not whether it was real life or a fantasy. The content disgusts me so I rate it a *1.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
The rating system sucks....

The authors don't benefit and it has become a flame war among the commenters of all persuasions.

I didn't find the story compelling and really the characters are not sympathetic. The writing was not my cup of tea and the basic assumptions about love, life, and relationships are pretty sophomoric in my opinion.

That said, I haven't submitted anything and you have. That takes balls, golden or otherwise. I won't be reading anymore of your material but that doesn't mean you are not a good writer

And, I am abstaining from the rating system. It is meaningless and I would hope that others will join me in trying to take the personal agendas out of it. I have downvoted in the past and will not do so in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's a story folks, get over yourselves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no loving wife tale

more of a freak tale. all the STD they shared. not for me -5

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Sex is not cheating, but lying is

I don't admonish sex outside of a marriage but I do abhor lies and deceit. The problem that I had with her isn't about her sex drive, but about her willingness to lie to hide it. He lied to her about what he wanted in a wife, but he was still faithful in the marriage DESPITE his yearnings. He didn't have secret sex parties behind her back. She willingly deceived him to satisfy her desires. I think that says something about the kind of person she is. While this situation worked out because he was okay with an open marriage, what happens when she lies about something that he isn't okay with? If she lied about this, what else would she be willing to hide from him?

She should have told him about the sex parties before she decided to go to one, not after she had been doing it for six months. I think that Larry was right for leaving. It had nothing to do with being closed minded. The fact that he actually stayed as long as he did speaks wonders to how much he actually loved his wife. I find her reaction curious. She lied to him, cheated on him, and then gave him an ultimatum when he wanted to leave? The fact that her marriage was crumbling around her and she still stayed to get fucked at the party says something about her personality as well. Even if she wanted to continue the lifestyle without her husband, she still should have left the party to see about her marriage. The fact that she chose to get fucked over going home to have a serious talk about where they go from there tells me that their marriage had deeper issues than who she spread her legs for.

I can tolerate a lot in my marriage. If my wife wanted to try swinging, I would try it and we would talk about it after. But if she did it behind my back we would have nothing to talk about. To me, sex outside of the marriage is not a deal-breaker; however, deceiving me is. Trust is the most important thing in a marriage. It even tops love. I know people who love each other but can't trust their spouse and they are absolutely miserable. I also know people who don't have that explosive love, but they trust their partner without reserve. Once trust is gone, it is hard to repair a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A marriage founded on a lie is.....

....a tragedy waiting to happen.

A marriage founded on two lies is a corporation.

Despite all the energy around this story, it was well written, IMO.

The content seemed somewhat impersonal and insular.

Finally, I can't imagine any marriage lasting three years without lies of the size and kind described here not rearing their ugly heads and blowing them both out of the water.

It's a silly notion that they overcome their failing marriage by going to a swap party.

Good fantasy has elements of surprise, but the main characters can't be demanding the impossible from each other in the midst and they can't come off unreal in their responses to events this wide of their mutual experience.

looking4itlooking4itover 9 years ago

Swinging is a lifestyle choice and can be done in a loving way. Not everyone understands it and that's okay too. My problem is the lack of trust and communication with everyone involved and that is where the story really falls apart and the plot becomes forced or unbelievable. Obviously Mark told Larry something about what he wanted and that was relayed to Trisha. So she tried to become something she wasn't which was a saint in and out if the bedroom. (BTW, I don't give a rats ass what you put at the beginning of the story as a "warning", people are going to read it regardless so suck it up buttercup and accept the rating as a reflection of your plot choice)

So here are the things bothering me:

1) Trisha was trying to balance being who she was with what she was trying to be with what she thought Mark wanted. Making a dramatic decision about the most intimate aspect of a couple's life without talking. As far as the relationship is concerned that is the rub, not the extra-marital sex but making one-sided choices.

2) Swinging couples and groups do not like drama, in fact most try to avoid it at all costs. So taking in women (or men) into their lifestyle knowing that the other half of the marriage is clueless is not a true and likely scenario.

3) Mark being in open relationships before should have known long before that something was up. Love is not that blind.

4) I detest true cuckold stories where the wife shows her "love" (yeah, right) through animosity and degradation. However, I hold stories of marriages where one partner makes decisions or assumptions without communication in even further contempt. These relationships are doomed long before anything sexual starts and trying to blame the infidelity is like treating the disease without treating the cause.

5) Trisha has already built a relationship with Adam and I think the author, were this story to continue, would gloss that over. It happens in swing groups which is another reason not to take in only half a couple. Mark being excluded at the parties not only let her develop those feelings but also let them develop too much. Although I'm glad the author didn't make Adam out to have some "wonder cock".

6) Why was sex dropping off in the bedroom? Guilt? Adam suggesting it? The group thinking Mark would be more amenable if he was stressed, frustrated and horny? Certainly if sex was such a need in her life a weekly or bi-weekly orgy wouldn't be enough. The parties...did they have occasional straight parties to keep the husbands in the dark? Again, the deception there is so callous that I cannot imagine forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

What else ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
read this author bio

and it is like his stories full of bullshit. I hope i don't get throwing of the site for being honest lauren doesn't like non sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WTF

Now the game of offsetting scores has started. To give a story like this a five just to offset who thinks it's shit is not only ignorant but downright stupid. That means some of you anonymous and of course the slut cunt bonnietaylor. No score since I didn't read this crap. Comments said it all. Looks like another dismal day for loving wives. Why would anybody in their right mind want to keep authors like this around? Don't we have more than enough of them already in this category?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Anon "What else" got it right. Pure trash.

textosteronetextosteroneover 9 years ago
Cheating Slut RUN!! don't walk RUN!!!

Cutting the husband she "loves" off for over a year while joining a swingers group and playing with that group for 6 months while still giving nothing to the husband. I call Bullshit!!! I would have dumped the bitch just like Larry did.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree with @textosterone...

I have to agree with @textosterone...She refused sex to her husband while fucking others for 6 months? How could a man accept it even if he loved her? Larry took the right way: He left...A totally different thing if the two wives had talked with the husbands since the beginning...He was in his right to accept her cheating, but cheating is cheating, more when done in a contínuous way for at least six months...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story.

But in real life Trish would be history. She refused sex with her husband and had a secret (from husband) affair. Every one in the sex club Trish hid from her husband knew it. A quote from Trish about her lover after she had already spurned husband in favor of lover earlier in the evening: "Yes, lover, cum inside my pussy. Fill me up. God I always love fucking you." Yes fucking lover while denying husband. Only a true cuck could listen to this comment to the man his wife was having an affair with, especially since the wife had been denying husband sex while she was having the affair. Still, although not normal for most men, a good story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
PRETTY DAMNED GOOD STORY

Laid a fiver on you for your work. Crowded with people, as a group grope should be, and delved nicely into some background info. Absolutely loved the black bush on Trisha!

I would be reaching beyond my grasp to put forward recommendations. Very nice, yet seemed to need something. You keep writing and I'll keep reading them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was an epic fail. If you are gonna have a husband just roll over and accept such a huge betrayal then this story will fail every time. Consequences are your friend in these stories. Betrayal has consequence but this woman basically won a trophy for it. Do you not know anything about the egos of men!?!?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 9 years ago
MINDLESS moronic stupid and offensive - the WORST kind of LW story

The premise is same old shot we see from Matt Moreau or sometime from JPB or Britease. -- that ANYTHING a a cheating wife has done for YEARS .. not weeks or months but YEARS ...is 100% OK as long as by the end of the story the so called husband gets his dicked suck ..

its offensive and it is ANTI male. All humans lie and or exaggerate about who they REALLY ARE . We all keep some part of our inner selves hidden. The fact that the husband realizes at the bottom of page 1 that both of them were being somewhat dishonest to each other may be 100% true.. but so fucking what ?

The husband may have have been "living a lie" but he was still faithful in the actual marriage . Her living a lie lead to a massive deception and betrayal .

truly and awful story

javmor79javmor79over 9 years ago
Voting system sucks

Its funny that many people are admonishing the voters who vote 5 just to offset the 1's, yet think its okay to vote 1 without even reading the story simply because it is a cuckold story. I think the entire rating system sucks on BOTH sides. I can actually tell the ending of a story simply by the rating. See if you can follow my logic.

1. A story that is short (3 pages or below) and has a rating above 4 stars is an automatic BTB story or at least a divorce story with a happy ending for the husband. This rating says nothing about the writing ability of the author. This just says that he pleased the crowd by giving them what they want. I call this the Barnabas score. (Barnabas was the rapist/murderer that was freed so Jesus could be executed in the bible).

2. A short story that is 3-4 stars is more than likely a reconciliation story. Enough people were happy with the reconciliation that it offset the "tough guys" who feel that forgiveness and weakness are synonyms.

3. Short story that is 2-3 stars is probably a cuckold story that is fairly well written. It is good enough to appeal to some of the people who don't get into cuckoldry but can still appreciate the writing talent.

4. A story that is below 2 stars is either a really badly written cuckold story, or it involves deep humiliation by the husband.

These guesses are only for short stories. Longer stories (4-10 pages) are usually judged by pure writing talent, though I have never read a long story that involves cuckold or swinging themes (these are usually broken down into short chapters rather than one long post) so it is hard to accurately judge if this is true or not.

I don't go by the rating to see if it is a good story or not. I rarely read a 4 star or above story unless it is by an author that I know is a good author. Authors like Stangstar get high ratings because he gives the crowd what they want. Xleglover gets low ratings because he does not. I usually judge the stories by the comments. If the majority of the people are only complaining about it being a cuckold story, then it is probably still a good story. If the complaints are about missing words, tense changes, or bad sentence structure then I will probably avoid those. On the flip side, if the only praises that a story gets is because the bitch got it in the end, those will be avoided as well.

A few people that I have observed that give really good, unbiased critiques are The Unorginalist, Swingerjoe, Harddaysknight, and Lordslamdawwg. There are also some Anonymous commenters (who I am convinced are the same person who just hasn't adopted a name) that give really insightful critiques.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Stupid story with brain dead characters

If Trisha wanted more sex, why would she deny it from the husband she claimed to have loved? When she learned that he liked wild sex, that solved her problem. She should have quit the sex group or come clean with her husband. She didn't because she wanted to continue her affair with her lover. No husband in his right mind would behave like Mark did and be proud of his slutty wife. Larry is the closest to normal but even he tried to swing. His foul wife decided group sex was more important than her marriage. Who would bring an unsuspecting spouse to a sex party? Especially after having cheated on the spouse with the group for months? I would expect violence when the cheated spouse learned the truth. I'm not reading any more of your stories.

reasonable man

imanononeimanononeover 9 years ago
Still a good story.

I had to use my screen name for this because I have already commented anonymously once. I ratify what Javmor said and for the record gave this story a 4. The story was well written and I could have gone a 5 but for me the fact that the husband totally ignored the wife's contempt for him (refusing any sex while having her own glorious sex and even developing a secret, from husband, special relationship with Adam) prevented me from giving it. It didn't seem realistic to me. Not that realism is what these stories are about.

There are many extremely good writers who have a cuck bent and when I rate them I give them good ratings because even though I may not agree with their opinions they have good imaginations, good plots, interesting writing styles and evoke emotions from me.That is why I read Loving Wife stories. Some examples are Ukresearcher, MattMoreau, BobbnBobbi, and Xleg to name a few. There are many more, such as Ohio and others.

I think the people that rate the stories a 1 or 2 are really deceiving themselves. If they did not like the story they would not have read it. They are voting just to show their disapproval of the outcome of the story and not the stories quality. If they are going to read it they shouldn't vote negatively just because the theme is unsettling to them. When I take the time to vote, which is rare, I do not vote on whether I agree with the story I try to vote on my perception of the quality and effort put into the story. My three cents worth.

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 9 years ago
3*

For reasons already stated, the too easily forgot disrespect of the wife, I can't give this more than 3*.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
A tale of two tales

It's interesting how this story began as an all-too-common tale of an undersexed husband who deeply loves his wife, but feels he's lost a connection with her as their sex life has faded away to nothing. This is such a common theme in so many LW stories (including mine), and the author does a terrific job of giving us plenty of insight into the husband's mind, and why he has chosen not to confront his wife with this issue.

But then, the story takes such an unexpected turn, I found it jarring and inconceivable. It reminded me of a classic vampire or werewolf tale, where the main character learns that his best friend isn't what he/she seems to be, and a double life is revealed.

I was riveted by the first half of this story, and I think a better, more realistic, less jarring transition to the second half could have been accomplished with a little more finesse. But as it stands, the wife's inexplicable transition into an uncontrollable sex addict is never explained and seems too implausible.

Equally implausible is the husband's change in attitude toward his wife. He states at the very beginning that he's okay with having some fun, sexually, as long as everything is open and honest. But when his wife reveals she's been engaging in weekly orgies with her co-workers while depriving him at home, he shrugs his shoulders and goes along with it.

Anyway, I appreciate the effort, author, and thank you for contributing. I now look forward to reading the comments.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Pretty goid tale of human nsture

Now you should finish with wifey explaining herself and spell out whats been going on behind his back. And how is Stacy going to gain her husband back?? Months if deceit overwhelmed him, how these two women revealed their cheating was grossly unfair, then to yhreaten Larry if he didnt go along? Wtf thinking is yhat? Then she is sad when Larry leaves? If the cheating and groupsex didnt throw him off, the months of deception surely did, i mean these two hubbys were made to be fools in front of everyone. Deal with that in ch 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: A tale of two tales

I agree with swingerjoe's sentiment, especially about "But when his wife reveals she's been engaging in weekly orgies with her co-workers while depriving him at home, he shrugs his shoulders and goes along with it."

<P>

I feel the root of this problem is the decision to write this in the first person. First person means we know everything the character is thinking and feeling. I know. Duh. But the problem is when the set-up thoughts and feelings are of one kind, and the actions and following thoughts and feelings are of another.

<P>

As swingerjoe indicated, everything you set-up indicated that he wouldn't be bothered so much by what she was doing but that she was lying to him, that she was holding out all along, that it took others to bring out the "true" her and not the man she claims to love. EVERYTHING you wrote before the revelation of what was going on pointed to him reacting negatively.

<P>

So, how did you resolve things? By ignoring your own set-up, by ignoring everything you wrote before that moment. It's false and it's forced. It's as if you couldn't be bothered with the effort to come up with a valid reason for him to become part of the group.

<P>

Easy solution: If you're going to have a character negate characterization you created, stop writing in the first person. In the third person, this had a chance. As first person, it’s a mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stds

Swinger's don't love anyone they love depraved sex, there selfish self centred bastards sex is about communication loving an bonding this is like a pack of dogs .Larry on

Only one who has dignity to dump the lying slut,a marriage based on lies is better divorce straight away, please don't do part 2n

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
For A Story

Not great, fairly well written. Don't understand the set up followed by a complete sellout by Mark. I don't predict a long happy marriage. The betrayal is too much. 6 months of weekly orgies while basically cutting Mark off is not the problem, it's the lack of communication and trust. Fairly new newlyweds who don't talk? What's up with that? Mark should just bail out now before it's too late. Just another future cluck. At least Larry did the right thing and bailed. Stacey the slut was cheating for 9 months? She's lucky she's not dead.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
I think when Mark has his talk with Trisha

He should make it part of his forgiveness to his wife, that he gets Stacy and Trisha both as lovers for a year to make up for all of the cheating Trisha had done to him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth

adding any comments.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 9 years ago

One of the better stories I have read lately in this genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I FIRST READ THE COMMENTS, THEN THE STORY, THEN COMMENTS AGAIN (SOME OF WHICH ARE WELL THOUGHT THROUGH)

DESCRIPTIONS OF THE WOMEN AT THE PARTY WERE MASTERFULLY DONE, AMONG THE BEST IN LITEROTICA. NONE WAS A PHOTO-SHOPPED MODEL BUT ALL WERE SEXY! I HAD A FEELING I TOUCHED SOME OF THEM.

* * *

javmor79 gave an excellent comment (he WAS NOT the only one!)

I LIKED the story. The author could have split it in 2 chapters, the reinvigorated sex with Trisha to be Ch. 1 & The Party itself Ch. 2.

Revived sex with Trisha & her words straight from the heart make a sex story AND a love story all in one. We should not be too harsh on Trisha, she loved him but she needed more out of marriage. Not everybody is assertive & mature enough to tell their husband or wife what they want. Some are shy. Some are insecure. Many men (Yours Truly being one of them) develop their communication skills much later in life. From pp. 1 & 2 i am sure she loved him. She herself was tormented by the fact she had been lying so much for so long.

Most people can change. Most wives can change. Most relationships can change. But they may or may not change. That's life, my friends. We get it "as is" (no return policy).

TRISHA IS A KEEPER!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3 for writing

The writing was good. The tension built was dissipated by the time they left for the party however. Trisha gave it all away and Mark was already indicating he was OK with it. Nothing left but the sex scenes. The swinging as described was standard silly stuff and I could not see Mark being OK with it.But he was. Larry bailed and who could blame him.

Toylover52Toylover52over 9 years ago
5*

I gave it a 5, as it was well written, just a bit predictable, and after all this is why they make chocolate and vanilla.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
it is about time she decided to tell him who she really is

and now that he knows, time to move on. years of lies cannot be so easily glossed over.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
It started

off as an emotional cheating story and ended as a stroke story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I personally think that lifestyle is abnormal for happily married people but that was not the problem here with Trisha. She disregarded her marriage, withheld sex but was really a total slut and she new this might end her marriage anyway so she should've talked to hubby about her feelings. Instead she lied, cheated and was involved in crazy sex with multiple partners men and women. Hubby probably would of tried it with her if she was honest but all the deceite should be the end of the marriage.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
If a couple decide to become swingers, that's up to them.

But for one partner to arbitrarily withhold sex from their partner while engaging in adultery is wrong. It degrades the trust that is paramount in a relationship. It doesn't matter if he wanted to have variety, unless they can be honest, there is no marriage, just a disaster waiting to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Really?

Two years of no sex when you live with a sex crazed bitch?

I would have gone home and gotten my gun and blown the brains out of every fucking one of them. She doesn't love him and denied him.

ken philipsken philipsover 9 years ago
I wanted to give this 5* but....

there are so many unanswered questions and holes in the story. The writing is quite excellent & the description of the party itself is superb stroke writing. It worked for me that's for sure.

But there are so many issues left hanging. Both have been withholding critical parts of their lives (past & present) from each other. "No secrets, no lies" should always be absolutely sacrosanct in any relationship, including especially open ones. Otherwise it can quickly go to hell as trust can get broken. Trish has a lot of explaining to do - more than hubby in the sense that her failings are active now (& past 6 months). But he has too as she behaved the way she did in large part because she thought he was something he was not as he withheld important information from her about who he really was/is.

Trish has clearly got the hots for that other guy Adam: fancy telling hubby to pull his fingers out so she can squirt him instead of hubby & "God I love fucking you" later in the orgy to Adam. It was good to counter that by having hubby come in Adam's wife, Anna. But still again not healthy. They may well need to deal with that permanently if they wish to stay together.

Then there is poor old Larry, who I agree with some commentators did do the honourable thing given he couldn't handle it. What is going to happen there with Stacy? is it all over? If so, her selfishness has clearly been an issue, but what is behind that? What was the state of the marriage? Suspect a lot was crumbling there.

This is actually crying out for a Part 2.

4* in the circumstances

Ken

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid fucked up story.

No sane straight guy would put up with finding out his wife is a whore for everybody but him, love, there is no love in this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Stupid Piece of Shit Story

No man would have put up with a lying piece of shit wife like her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
As others have said, this fucked up whore is not worth hanging on to.

At the very least, this fucking ho should be caged and no sex for 6 months while he splits his time with Stacey and all the other swinging wives without their husbands. Additionally, he should find a great future wife to court and fuck silly while stringing out the 6 months with divorce papers to the wife-whore. Overall, piece of shit effort unless it does a 180 and the dude gets revenge, retribution and a new prospect for a non-cheating wife who actually enjoys alot of sex. Author - fix this fucked effort or quit submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who cares about these fuck toys?

His wife wanted her cake and to eat it too, until she realized she would have to make a choice. They have a very shallow and in her case selfish relationship. If the sex is so important, why was she not banging her husband to the extent she thought he wanted? Why cut him off? And how do they trust each other in the future? Just an excuse to describe an orgy, which is fine for a stroke story. But the story is as shallow and lacking in substance as your characters, except for Larry. And you made him out to be a loser without revealing his objections and motivations. He is well rid of Stacy if she blind sided him and so thoroughly disrespected him. Once the STD's run through the group, a few of the couples run off with each other, and the simple boredom of promiscuity sinks in, the emptiness of their lives will be hard felt. And well deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Revenge...

Ok, so slut whore wife justified her cheating because she needed it... Wow. Hubby should tell her she gets to be chaste for 6 months while he fucks Stacy and the other whores silly. Then after that her punishment continues with her agreeing to be hubby's total sex slave bitch. He'll find her extra cock, and see to it she gets gangbsnged often, as his whore. He also gets to bring women home for his own pleasure...

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
Winning" Charly Sheen.

That's what I thought. Couldn't help it.

Good Sex, glad I got to come along, instead of staying home...

All that's happened here, Mark should have a talk with Larry, since there both just finding out about the party scene. Give this whole uncomfortable scene a chance, and mabey spend time with just the four of them sucking, fucking, and talking.

I'll look for anther chapter.

You gotta admit, this would be a lot to take in, I wonder if I would, or could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

What more can I say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Trolls are A-Holes

I am fascinated by people who will read through four pages of material just to post how much they hate the writing. Are you really so pathetic you can't realize what you are reading, or are you so stupid you can't stop and go on to something that you do like? I really think that they are masochists who secretly enjoy all the stories in this genre, but can't admit it to themselves. Maybe it's because their dicks are so small they feel automatically inadequate. Well, here's a clue. You are inadequate.

If you can't realize the complicated nature of female sexuality you are probably not satisfying your woman. As a man, I can be ready to pleasure a woman at the drop of a hat. But women take more. Call it societal norms, or whatever, there seem to be artificial blocks to their enjoying sex as much as we men do. Fear of being considered a slut, or fear of letting go and not wanting to stop are always lurking underneath their psyche. Writers like this one explore the nature of the psychology of a woman and open it up to interesting possibilities. The idea that a woman is a horrible person for enjoying sex, or that a man is pathetic because his woman is enjoying sex is just completely incomprehensible to me. Do you think that because a man's dick goes into your woman's pussy that there is some residue that rubs off and gets caught up on your dick? Believe me, if you are a troll, there is no way your dick can expand her pussy enough to accomplish that.

You need to understand the difference between love and sex. You can love your wife, and she can love sex. Why would you want to deny her that pleasure?

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 9 years ago
Never mind the naysayers! Good story, gave it a five.

Well written story about a hotwife and her not so willing husband at least at first. This is a good entertaining story and was fun to read. My wife is a hotwife and I have lived the same scenarios a few times and know how exciting it can be. Well done and don't be discouraged! Would love to see a sequel to this story as well.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago
Loved all of the little details . . .

such as (1) Larry not being able to get it up for the blowjob contest, (2) Mark tasting Jack's jizz on Trisha's lips (and kissing her anyway), (3) Mark wondering whether Jack popped inside Mona during musical chairs, (4) the hot scene with Anna giving oral to Mark and Stacy while they fucked, (5) Trisha saying "I love you" to Mark while she fucked Adam.

But there is DEFINITELY more than platonic swinging going on between Trisha and Adam. When she called him "lover" and said to him, "God I always love fucking you," there was true emotion there, not just words emitted in the throes of passion. I would love to see a sequel in which Trisha leaves Mark for Adam---and then Mark finds consolation from other members of the group.

It would also be hot if one or more of the ladies got preggers by accident from this party. Sequel, please! 5+ stars.

kjanekjaneover 9 years ago

After reading this one again, I have to reiterate that totally love the dynamic between Trisha and Adam. (1) During the musical chairs scene, Trisha not only sat on Adam, but really fucked him good. (2) Trisha picked Adam get her off orally instead of Mark, which made Mark jealous. (3) Even Anna tells Mark that Trisha and Adam have a "crush thing going." (4) Adam drops more seeds into Trisha again in the orgy.

Again, I'd love to see a sequel in which Trisha leaves Mark for Adam. Trisha and Adam are hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-trolls........

Are you trying to convince us or yourself? Either way you've failed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Justafiable Dumbicide

lol

like really ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a pile of shit.

You don't have a marriage, you have a whore living with you that you get to fuck when she isn't to tired. Please don't have kids.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 8 years ago
I have no idea why anonies continue to read these stories when they know they don't like the subject

I don't see Trish leaving Mark. Crush or not, she's in love with Mark.

What some people fail to understand about swingers, especially where the women are the lead, is that many of those women love their man even more for allowing them to play. They are grateful, and they know that most other men wouldn't allow them to be a slut once a month or so.

My wife had a lover who admitted that, if she were "his" woman, he would not allow her to fuck around. LMAO, if he ever had any hope of stealing her from me (he didn't), he blew it with that. She knows what she has with me and she is happy and grateful.

C_frommnC_frommnover 8 years ago
Follow-up

The talk where he tells her he has done every thing and more then they did at the Party! and get to the Idea of Adam and his attitude. Then start bringing the Ladies home to be F_cked.if she can handle that he gets it as often or more so from her Party friends.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 8 years ago
Well written

However it wasn't explained why Trisha denied hubby Mark sex for the period before her revelation about herself. From other stories the wife is more likely to keep going on the sex so as not to arouse suspicion. Two possible reasons are either that she was fixated on the other guy or that she was preparing herself for breaking up with Mark and so didn't give him any. Then with Mark unexpectedly going along with the sexualised version of her, she takes the gamble and shows him everything. Of course the reader knows that the husband had experience with this kind of scene with his ex, whereas Trisha doesn't. I'm guessing the author actually knows about swinging and the emotional ramifications -- -- whereas I certainly don't!.

What do readers expect? If an author tells you he's about to tell a story about hunting and killing foxes, and then does so, what's the point of flaming about it? Ok so you're against blood sports. Go print yourself a medal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
married to a whore

what crap . so what about all the diseases they are spreading. this is a lifestyle. pleas do not bring any children into this world. so sick another chucky author

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
nothing like a cuckold and his AIDS infested whore to make a good marriage

also nothing like the 32 fags along with the author that wrote is cuckold assed crap

mambrkemambrkeover 8 years ago
Love it

Simply love it... a close second of your stories (The Summoning is my favorite). Hope to have a chance to read more your works soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yikes.

What a awful, stupid story. The woman is a total whore, fucking anything that moves and won't fuck him? And when he finds out he is happy, W.T.F. kind of pervert are you? Hopefully you are not allowed around children.

techreadertechreaderover 8 years ago
Another GREAT story

Very good story. What I don't understand is, why to anon trolls who don't like erotica, READ erotic stories? I'm happily married, but I like stories where happily married people happily screw more than just the spouse. Sex should be fun; anon trolls make it a downer.

This was a very good story, and I hope the author writes more. I need to go back and read the next one....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This is Stupid

OK. This guy's in a marriage where he's only been laid twice? Then the wife's solution is to join a swingers group instead of going to counseling?

This story is tenuous at best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
BS

Dumb ass story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A chuck fag story

You call that a marriage so sick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ho hum

another stroke story, she shuts him off while she's out there cheating, takes him to a sex party and he just loves all the sex and watching his wife get banged to. Only smart guy was the one that walked out. a shaky "2"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
now starts the rounds of STD testing, why stay married if you are going to fuck around save the cost of a wife and just fuck around

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1* for garbage

Severe cuck crap with extreme wimpiness. No more stories please. You're embarassing yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking fag posting dumb cuck SHIT.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 7 years ago
Glad there was one man in the group. ...

We shall remember Larry as the only guy who came to his senses.

Pretty sure this fall more into group sex since some of the couples were all for it. Only one wasn't and his wife is now a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
her life married to him was a lie, that lie will eventually destroy them

2*

gmann57gmann57almost 7 years ago

I would be pissed at being deceived for 6 months and there would be punishment, She wouldnt be allowed to fuck Adam for the next 6 months

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Six months of lies - breaking all of the swinger rules

Swinging breaks up most couples in the long run. Starting with six months of deceit while cutting him off does not a loving wife make. Now the marriage is just about sex again...Divorce will come

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 HEY ScorpioJJ

it's fiction dumb ass!! That means NOT REAL!!! Jesus get a fucking life. And a brain asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
2*

I would have like Larry, but I would have left before anything got started and informed them all that they would be named in the divorce petition and for them to expect to be have to show up in court.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 7 years ago
All the sex seemed silly

The scenes seemed like a recap of some porn video rather that real people interacting. Yes, we had Larry leaving and Bill revealing his bi side, etc, but nothing seemed real. Also we were deprived of 'the talk' they were to have after the party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another cocksucking wimp posting dumb cuck SHIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
If

that is what a swingers party is really like I thank goodness I have never been. All those sloppy seconds, thirds, and fourths sure would not do it for me. And may I be very boring and wonder if the disease element was ever considered!! (and yes I know it was just a story, I think I would do a Larry)

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Terrible - this is one of those stories that depicts sex as meaningless

Trisha lied and cheated on him - nothing he lied about comes close. I feel bad for Larry as well. This story just left me with a bad feeling

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's Definitely Not Love!

You make the meaning of love meaningless! They looked at each other and he was proud of his wife and he loved her even more! Get fucking real...if he is proud of his wife while watching her getting fucked and giving head to other guys than he is in lust not love! She has been fucking around on him for 6 months and not giving her husband any sex at home and he is pretty well OK with that...c'mon and get real. No man worth his salt would put up with that shit...I think Larry had the right idea and got the fuck outta there. No chance any marriage is going to last too long within that group. I gave the story a 4 instead of a 2 (that is what it really rated) only because the writing and the grammar was not too bad!

JackmoftenJackmoftenover 6 years ago
NFW!

I don't believe he went along with her BS! He must of been ready to be cuckolded from the get go. Me, I'd of gotten there to see what kind of party it was, and once I found out I'd of turned around, left for home, packed my suitcases, went to a place with free wifi did all the financial things I could until I could get to the bank, and sent in my resignation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
They claim most marriages fail due to financial issues.

But the bottom line issue leading to failed marriages is simple dishonesty. Trisha thought cheating on her husband and denying him sex was somehow preferable to being honest with him from the start of their relationship. So she essentially lied to him about her true sexuality, personality, wants, desires, fears, all of it. She lived as a phony pretend wife in order to stay married, then cheated on him to satisfy her sexual desires. Desires she hid from him, apparently since the beginning of their marriage.

It looks like he embraces and loves her sexuality, but how will he reconcile that at heart, she is a lying deceitful cheating person. It appears from the story that she felt compelled to, finally, reveal her true sexuality. And she did it in a true take it or leave it cold turkey full immersion setup. Again, not honest, not respectful, and not intelligent. She was willing to betray her marriage to get the sex she wanted, rather than reveal herself to the man who loved and married her.

Once Mark realizes the full extent of her deceit and selfishness, I don't think this will be a very happy, nor long, marriage. When it comes time to have children, guess who's going to want a DNA test of his parentage.

Thanks for your time and effort, detailing how not to conduct a successful marriage. Good God, let's not even discuss the venereal disease aspects!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Change your pen name

With the stories this writer produces it is clear the pen name is a joke. It should be no Cojones. All his male characters are wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

Me, I’d of left as-soon-as I found out for sure what was going on. Maybe take a few picture of the slut/wife started screwing before I Ieft.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Another

closeted cuck/fag writing about his fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sluts, whores and pimps

Not a decent or likable character in sight. He was especially dumber than a rock. UGH!

1 star

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 4 years ago
It's past time

Get some help.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

You're delusional if you think this is a story. It's just a bunch of monkeys doing nasty things to each other. No humans here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ditto, 26th NC

This is drivel.

I couldn't even get passed half of page one.

Who needs "spidey-senses" to see a freight train coming straight at you at 100 mph??

Written by a 10-yr-old still reading Spiderman comix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What more can be said except

another crappy story on this website, shocker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another wimpy pussy husband

The idiot have left when he found out she was going to these partys just to fuck another man the moron doesn't realize hes already lost her.

What a bunch of crap... only one real husband and he left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ohh my what a shock! Men and women having sex in a story on an erotic story site! It was good not great as I prefer a little more drama and emotions. But it was a good collection of erotic actions.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
@26thNC

You’re reading stroke stories on an erotic stories site, where the category you are trashing is explicitly focused on, “Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.” Have you nothing better to do? Seriously? Could you not, say, go to church? Watch a religious show on TV? Read the news?

Say! You could read romances; those are sweet, with nice people. Very clean and respectable.

Otherwise, one gets the feeling you’re just sitting around, slapping the monkey and reading slut wife stories. Then when you dump your next dribble into a crusty old sock, you hate yourself (again!) and vomit your self-hatred back at the author who just gave your little soldier another tingle.

You’re looking like a loser troll here, y’know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you leave, I won't leave with you and I won't come home except to pick up my stuff." Stacy turned to face away from Larry.

Larry left he is my hero in this story. Stacy's stuff should be in bags on the door step to make it easy for her.

Mark might be open to the life style and that's fair enough, but should have turn on his heels and left straight away because of the lies. Gone home dealt with it, then made a decision together.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

and jealousy flared in my chest. I'd been right. Trisha had been having an affair. And worse she had been denying me sex while she was having her fun. She had lied to me. She had deceived me. I almost stood up and left but then I took a deep breath. I realized that if I left now I couldnt admit I was a spineless cuck who wasnt going to do one damned thing about my wife lying to me for years, denying me sex for years, and cheating on me with other men for years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
After reading comments

I have read a lot of dumb comments first... true swingers Do not allow single people in period. And the comment about her leaving mark for adam is just dumb. Second he should have walked out like Larry at least he had some balls. Third after he was cut off by her for the better part of 6 months he should have recorded the event than went to divorce lawyer, especially after seeing her cheating with the sob Adam. I wish someone would do an "aftermath" story where Mark took her to task and grew some balls.

lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyabout 2 years ago

Would have enjoyed the story alot more without the cheating aspect

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous