All Comments on 'The Lesbian Boss'

by Cherie_love

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar issues

Not too bad;I liked the concept of the story...but..there's no such thing as 'worser' or 'worsest'. It's 'worse' and 'worst'.

Aimie2469Aimie2469over 9 years ago
Keep writing!

Pay no attention to "Anonymous" responses, they are not worth the time to read and this person appears to write that same type of comment about many authors here, but is too cowardly to respond in a manner that can be discussed in honest dialogue. Perhaps if he/she was to put her/his name out there we could then review her/his writings, if she/he has indeed written anything at all, instead of just hiding behind anonymity.

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

did they stay a couple that came outest or was this a one time thinger

SWT3SWT3over 9 years ago
Story got me hot, and I am a guy

I loved the innocence of Melanie; she reminds me a bit of the character in 50 Shades.

I hope you will continue this tail..

Thanks

Wes

Cherie_loveCherie_loveover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you guys for the comments

I'm glad you enjoyed the story :) I actually like the ending myself, maybe I will do a part 2.

j_ray68j_ray68over 9 years ago
Very Cute

This story was pretty good. I enjoyed it a lot! It escalated very very quickly and it made me giggle (in a good way). Keep up the good work.

GeraldineLustGeraldineLustover 9 years ago
AWESOME.

Great story to fantasize about.

I love women who holds a strong authority job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Your story

I enjoyed the story. It was fairly well written. One suggestion is you might want to be careful with your grammar. There is no such word as worser. The word is worse.

AurimazAurimazover 9 years ago
***

I'd say this one is too fast and too unbelievable. Big and scary boss should be scared shitless for chasing after straight secretary - one tiny mistake and rumors could bite her in the ass.

And the main heroine falls in love far too easy. Being gay is not a simple switch you could flip on a whim.

No matter how powerfull the boss-ladies are, love make them soft and fluffy and cautious. This work of fiction denies basic laws of nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not bad start destroyed with shocking English

Please buy a dictionary and thesaurus your story is ruined by shocking English. For example ... "worsest" ? There is no such word. This is only one example of bad word choice, shocking spelling and abysmal grammar. I suggest you find a reliable editor

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
make a part two please

i loved this

very good 👌

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my experience

it takes initial mutual attraction to get into bed so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh god

It went by too fast. Not enough detail

DumpingtonDumpingtonover 9 years ago
I really enjoyed this!

Dominant, predatory lesbian bosses are HOT, and I loved the way she took control of her pretty employee, although a little more seducing would have made it hotter still!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

mmmffff yes thank you!! :) more labia-on-labia, i say. more!! haha

fanfarefanfareabout 9 years ago
Conjugate that punny...

...worse, worser, worsesest. Hey, it workest for me! Get a sense of humor folks, It like you analmousies are terrified by humor.

secretLacesecretLaceabout 9 years ago
Looking forward to more

Its a nice flow to it and i like where its going. keep it up please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice, real nice, and smooth.

This story opens with a beautifully painted picture...can it get any better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love-hate

I am in a love-hate relationship with this story. I love the premise of your writing, don't get me wrong, its a great plot. However, I found myself getting excited and then all of a sudden I'd stumble over a terrible grammatical error and it would ruin what I was feeling. To some people such as myself, intelligence is sexy. Also, pedophilia is not. So I felt very odd reading an adult story and coming upon a word like "worser" which made me think a child could have helped write this. I agree with the other comments about this problem. Its called 'spell check' honey, and your writing will benefit from it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Horrible grammar. Respectable structure and a great premise.

Like I said above. Horrible grammar. Respectable structure and a great premise.

Randee1958Randee1958over 6 years ago
IT NEVER GETS OLD !!!!!

This is one of my favorite stories!!! I've read this story at the least 3 maybe 4 times. And it has left me wishing that the writer would've done more than just the two chapters.

NEVERTHELESS it still deserves a 5🌟 rating and a dozen roses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oooo, the sheets

"There's thread count sheets ..."

Oooo, that's hot. Somebody counted those threads? Wow. Makes me wet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

as many have said, it’s very distracting that there are made up words. it also takes me out of it when it jumps back and forth between the past and present. t’s clear that the author wanted to write the story in one of those, but couldn’t decide which, so they didn’t.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very very good

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is an erotic story- I will read the part 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous