All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 04'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Loved it ....I hope he falls in love with her

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERover 9 years ago
You're right.

You're right one should be able to say no.

I have to give this qualifier, by my wife's own admission she calls herself a slut. We met at work, gradually over time became friends, then close friends (the type where you make the choice you're going to love this person, just because you simply choose to do so). It took nearly a decade before we had sex the first time, weekend I helped drive her home for her father's death. I (we) never had, that grand romantic seduction. What a pair we have made, an admitted slut and a guy that after my first two childhood romantic love interests failed swore of relationship and marriage. The woman who can't be satisfied by one man (or woman) and a guy that refuses to love romantically. So naturally the first thing we do after her father's funeral, FLY TO VEGAS and got married. Even with the wife's freedom, she has had romantic love, none of them stuck, just me marriage of convenience guy is still here. But I'm not going to lie, if the sex stopped tomorrow and her health was good, my wife even by our standards would be cheating cause she has hardly ever turned me down. Married now going 25 years. Surprising choice won out over romance, and of our friends and family l know with absolute certainty we have the best marriage. I don't believe the word NO exsist in her vocabulary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Still not erotic

Pathetic

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
Making repeated negative comments...

...while not willing to put your name to them is what is REALLY pathetic. If Mr. or Ms. Anonymous thinks this story is so "pathetic", why does he/she continue to read it? It's like repeatedly hitting your thumb with a hammer and expecting it not to hurt the next time you do it. How pathetic is that?

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
No it's not my real name.

It's my member name here on Literotica, my nom de plume and a name I'm widely known by elsewhere online.

Yet, you anonymous assholes don't even give us that much. You're too chickenshit to stand by your comments.

Are you even a member on here? I doubt it, because members here have at least a modicum of respect for their fellow members.

You've probably never written a story in your life and almost certainly haven't posted one for the world to see.

You're nothing but a typical online troll, tearing others down in order to feed your puny, shriveled ego, in a vain attempt to make yourself feel powerful.

You are truly pathetic.

So, go piss and moan from the shadows all you want, if that is what it takes to make yourself feel like a big person. You're not worth me, or anyone else, wasting any more time on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
clever. very clever

And literate too. I'm loving the originality of this, so completely out of the ordinary boring porn flic choreography that occupies so many of the stories on this site. For once I really do want to see what can happen next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why?

GIna is well a good person, but she should appreciate a little more of what she has, of course as far as I know she isn't real, but I feel like the story itself would be better if the entire story line wasn't here thinking 'I'm gonna be sick' or 'What a creep' not even considering what she is herself.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Developing Logically

He seems to be enjoy sex with without being all quickies. In a way he is trying to woo her.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 9 years ago
Original

Great stuff. On the simplest level I love the way you allow her to have sex without coming, surely a great rarity in erotic writing.

Mordant96Mordant96over 8 years ago
Well Said Dark Storm

The anonymous posters are like out of shape beer drinking Assholes in the stands at a football game yelling at the incompetence of the players.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusabout 8 years ago
@ Dark_Storm

I have been privileged to edit the last few series that nagaren has created. In that way I feel as though I inhabit that magic land another Literotica reader has dubbed "the Ginaverse." Nagaren is about to release a new series (and a very good one it is!) and in the gentle afterglow of another sojourn in the Ginaverse, I have begun another tour through ASA.

I suspect that nagaren himself is grateful for your spirited defense of his work. "Pathetic" at first glance is a disappointingly dismissive comment. On further thought, though, it's not an altogether bad assessment.

Tchaikovsky's 6th Symphony -- his last masterpiece, which he conducted just 9 days before his death -- was published under the title "le Pathétique." The French word, like its English-language cognate, means "evoking pity." The original Russian word, according to the relevant Wikipedia article, means "passionate" or "emotional."

One of nagaren's ongoing projects is to explore the connection between sexual relations and emotional ties. In a nutshell, his stories challenge the feasibility of no-strings-attached sex (except, perhaps, in the case of the classic one-night stand). Feelings and emotional ties are the subject matter of his work, and in that sense it can be fittingly described as pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done five stars!!!

It has been a while since I have left a comment. I rarely log on under my user name. I have read all the best stories in most groups. I consider Nageren to be one of the best. The romance section after a while becomes formulaic. ( if that word exists). I like the fact that these plots aren't as much formulaic. It's the matters of the heart after all versus our human condition. We waste so much time in our lives kissing frogs. We have false starts. Find those perfect matches only to have them doomed due to timing. ( the other not on the same page of life as we are). That is life. We all dream our lives do follow the romance formula. It seldom does. That's why this writing is sublime. Percheron69.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 6 years ago
agree anonymous

Exactly right, your comment. Initially I thought nageren was a female, the writing for the women in his stories is just so right. Not immediately coming, no "oh but my body betrayed me and loved it while my head didn't", none of that. I love it, great writing thanks and looking forward to more. I've read all the stories twice now!

Cheers

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
just a wife

Guess the guy wanted a wife without commitments, emotionally damaged? I'm sure.

Very good writing, waiting for answers.

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

She only seems to focus on what he is getting out of the deal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1071 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...