All Comments on 'Kid Sister: Mother-In-law'

by mutepenguin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Backup's To Your Wife!

Little Sister and Mother-in-Law are Great Women to have in Reserve in case Your Wife is on Her Time-of-the-Month or She is Just Being a Bitch or one of Them is Needing Relief!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

You have a true talent for the erotic!

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

The story is wonderful. The details are great keep writing.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 9 years ago
Nice twist

I liked the plot, but I thought the characters were pretty two dimensional. They showed up, they fucked, they left - they could have been robots. Some character development would really help make this a five star - the sex was good, but in a story, as in life, it isn't enough by itself.

mutepenguinmutepenguinover 9 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thank you for all of your comments so far. In regard to the character development, I will try to get more in with the next story I write. I feel like I did most of the character development in the first story. Since this is a sequel, I spent a little less time rehashing those personalities. I can see the perspective though, and I will do what I can to improve that.

DegausserDegausserover 9 years ago
Great

I am really enjoying this series! I just wish that Melissa wasn't so awful haha. Really hot.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
short but excellent

loved that it was the mother-in-law with the foot action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermutepenguin@mutepenguin
124 Followers
Polyamorous, Pansexual, Cis male. BLM, Trans Rights matter, Love is Love.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES