All Comments on 'Fucking Other Mens Wives'

by Nasty Karl

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Cheating Wife

I get to hot cheating, it just makes things so much more intense. I like doing it and your stories made me Wet. I guess I?ll have to do something about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Your Wife

Your wife on my cock, this guy knows how good that feels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Imagine this

A collection of wishful thinking, most women feel like being a slut occasionally, being roughly fucked by their dream lover, but rarely ever happens in real life, I think it's a kind of safety valve for us women, i know I do. when reading some of the stories on here I get so turned on I have to change my panties and wash myself to get the fishy smell off me, even then I imagine I can smell myself the rest of the day . Imagination or reality I just don't know, I'm certainly not going to ask you to sniff me. so there.

love Jem

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My Husband Loves

Nasty Karl you have it right and HOT! My husband loves to hear all the details and I love to tell him. I get the best fucking out of him when he can still taste another mans come in me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
You can fuck my wife

She won't do it but I would love to watch her be used.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
My Wet Dream

Thanks Nasty you have writen my wet dream!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sneaky

Nothing Better Then Sneaky Sex! and our are Nasty!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
He Watches

I know not many people would believe how many men I’ve ridden while my man watches but by last count it was 27. I think we will have to try that little scenario you mentioned at end, my husband tied to a chair…….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what can happen

payback can be a bitch. maybe your hobby will get you consequences that can't be run away from. maybe any wife you have will be doing the same? g/f? wrong husband(s) aren't that silly and give you a lesson in humility. and the wives, say: just sex, w/e, then they're tossed out

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My wife wants to be fucked while I watch

My wife has a fantasy about being fucked by a couple of men while I watch them. This kind of turns me on, but I am not sure how I would feel. She likes to pretend that they will cum in her and then I will be forced to clean her out. The idea has two effects on me. One, I am not sure if I could just sit and watch. Two, I have never tasted cum, so I am not sure if I could eat her after they came in her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

greaaat

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Um, no.

Simply awful story. Not the least bit good. You have no talent. Stop writing immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Ummmm Don't think so

Horrid please no more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
My Mom my a Total Lady

My mommy would never do anything kinky and was so faithful to my Dad. so I thought, but a school bully once broke into my house and locked me in a dark closet. I could peek through the key hole and saw him grab mommy lifting her dress and exposing her naked ass and brown hair pussy where after fingering her pussy and rubbing his member between her buns had her starting to scream and moan that I never heard before. Her Scottish accent was so strong and her pronunciation of fuck sounded like fuke me and it took no time for the bully to push her to her knees, wave his massive cock in front of her mouth and to see her gulp it up and bobbin head so fast on his huge cock.he called her bitch andslut and the more he insulted my mommy the faster she sucked him. I heard him yell at her, where you want it bitch. I know you brits love it in the ass don';t you. he immediately doggy fucked her ass aND FINISHED SHOOTING TONS OF DTUFF UP INSIDE HER VERY TIGHT CUNT. Mow you can have my baby bitch.

Never knew this side of my mommy until this happened.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
There’s no actual story here

Try telling an actual story sometime

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
other mans meat

I love for my wife to be taken by other men, most men want to fuck other guys wives, not me only want my wife with other men, so excites me, love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is what happens when the illiterate attempt to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yes love fucking married pussy over the years have many some with hubby watching other just affairs some night pick some married pussy always great sex with them .had affair with married mum of 2 she had third kid which i think is mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous