All Comments on 'First Detention'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
outstanding in its own field.

Really enjoyed the detail thanks for writing this. great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I found the transition from the character being a goodie two shoes, to suddenly propositioning the teacher VERY unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Something Is Strange

There is more crime to this story than belief and if the writer wanted his story to be honest, then he had much, way to much, easy sex with this job. Plus how did the two classmates and friends of the main character end up as the only two others to have sex with the teacher. He said this was his first time and then the other two girls came out. Gave it a 3 but thought of rating it a 2 as with so many people speaking about sex with the teacher, the school administration would have been knowledgeable of the sexual activity and someone would have gone to the lockup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's fantasy fiction

The story is fantasy fiction, not reality TV and as such does not have to be ruled by the mores and conventions of normal life within society. It's one person's daydream, not a documentary.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Seemed too easy

enjoyed your story but the sex seemed to happen with more words than action to bring the virgin excitement and build up to the desire to be taken. You wrote a nice story and your descriptions were exceptional without the normal wording one finds on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous