All Comments on 'The College Town'

by TerraMartin79

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rape not non-consent

Disgusting

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A truly horrible story.

Populated by thoroughly unlikeable characters. What was clever or entertaining about this mess? UGH! No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the story, don't let people who don't like this sort of thing tear you down. As for the other commenters, if you don't like noncon, you're in the wrong category. To the person who said it's rape not noncon, you clearly don't know that nonconsent means non consensual sex, so your comment is completely invalid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure why people complained

The topic was clear and the slut got what she had coming, so enjoyable overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Non consent is the nice way of saying potential rape. If you dont like rape fantasies, dont read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poorly written

The ending should be the prison rape of the lowlife males.

hplitprincehplitprinceabout 9 years ago
Dark fantasy...

Many people have dark fantasies but don't like to talk about them. In my opinion this is a well written dark fantasy.

FrozenSunFrozenSunabout 9 years ago
Whoa

Now this is what I'm talking about!!!!!!! Cant wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nah

This story was a little too much for me. It wasn't sexy, just violent.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 4 years ago
So good

Please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I guess you have to figure out if rape is really non-consent/reluctance. This was a crew totally abusing a girl for no other reason than she didn't want to go out with any of them. Bad story, I feel sad for the girl, not my kind of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous