All Comments on 'Return of a Needy Slut'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ThankYouSoMuch01ThankYouSoMuch01over 9 years ago
Great Audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the past I have listened to a few of these "Text With Audio"; however, just after listing for less than a minute I turned it off.

However, as I gave this another try I had found your entry and I must that I was totally blown away by your story and how real sounding you made if sound. I will definitely have to listen to some more of your stories.

The only other comment is that I would have loved to have watched you as you taped this audio, I bet your pussy was soaking wet.

tarkustroopertarkustrooperover 9 years ago
FUCK!

This is so damn sexy, AJ! :) Your dirty talk is just so damn hot and so vivid; it just CAN'T be ignored. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You are one sexy woman.

The timber of your voice immediately gets a hard response and the context of your work always produces a volley of thick ropes. Keep it up and I promise I will too ; )

AlwaysHungry4uAlwaysHungry4uover 9 years ago
Absolutely one of my favorite contributors!!!

You have the deepest and most enthralling orgasms I've ever heard. Your imagination is only paralleled by your deviousness. I haven't heard anyone quite ride the edge between fantasy and your live toy induced orgasms. It's only because I want to know just how hard you can make me that I am able to last until the end of some of your submissions.

thank you, thank you thank you.

AlwaysHungry4u

cinephile33cinephile33over 9 years ago
Please..Please, Don't Ever Stop Making Audios!!!

My oh my, what can I possibly say that hasn't already been said?? Except that this definitely my ALL TIME FAVORITE audios of yours!! If it were at all possible I'd be wearing out this track just listening to it, over and over and over, spilling endless amount of semen - Just for you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My fav

Easily my favorite from you Aj!

AeonsamAeonsamabout 9 years ago
Damn

This was so hot. Your voice instantly gets me hard Evertime. This made me cum so hard!!!

geodonnygeodonnyalmost 9 years ago
thanks once more

aj you're the hottest of hot i could listen you ramble on for hours i love your voice

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think you have a very creative mind. Very dirty. Very filthy. And I love the way you put your words together. The only thing that I don’t like is the constant breathing and moaning. It’s like 75% breathing & moaning then 25% of actual words that I can listen to in order to visualize. No offense but it’s super annoying and frustrating. I even love your the sound and tone of your voice. There’s just way too much breathing & moaning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2028 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ