All Comments on 'Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 03'

by smalltitslovr

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

You totally nailed it. Home run. Far more erotic than the Fundareguy sex ed series. Don't stop.

smalltitslovrsmalltitslovrover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I'm glad you enjoyed it. Sorry it took so long. I only work on it once in a while, and I like to review it for typos and such.

Also, I might start another series before I write the next chapter of this one, so keep an eye out for that one. The theme will either be a coed dorm, or a married couple with roommates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rubber Gloves?

What's going on in the classroom is very unsanitary--even sitting naked on the chairs is unsanitary. But to touch another genitals without any cleansing or gloves is absolutely crazy.

Also, the professor knows very little about penises, including their parts. Are all the males in the class circumcized?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More to cum?

Very good writing skills. Quite an erotic subject as well. I can't imagine though that you will write 13 weeks, 3 to 5 class periods a week of this. But keep going! What a fun topic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic

Really awesome piece of erotica.

Just thought it was worth mentioning, there were a few misconception about the different parts of the male genetalia. The shaft itself is called the penis, whilst the sack that holds the testicles is called the scrotum. They aren't collectively referred to as the penis.

Still, I kinda wish we had a class like this at my college ;D

H

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I'm enjoying this story a lot. I like the fact that you have written your story to make it participation in all activities voluntary and not degrading tot he participants. That kind of stuff totally kills the mood.

thomas_deanthomas_deanalmost 3 years ago

Gross Anatomy

Nudity of itself is simply the natural state. The transition between dressed and undressed may be provocative. Here a class studies human anatomy by using the members of the class itself as anatomical models. It's an interesting concept. Is it necessary in erotic tales to use gross terms to describe gross anatomy. Small resolves this problem by using the medical term as well as its vulgar synonym. Well done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous