All Comments on 'Pastors' Ladies'

by OzmanA

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
kinda long!

Kind of long, but plenty of good fucking action. Having been in the USArmy for 22 years with 17 of them in the medics, I've had my share plus a few nurses. God they all could fuck!!! I enjoyed this tale very much. Thanks for a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
JUST AN OK TELLING

Seemed to plod along, for me. Could not say it made me enthusiastic. To read about these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Beware the true believer, since tolerance is not one of his virtues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Racist

# 1

WriteOnGuyWriteOnGuyover 9 years ago
WTF?

Where's the Story? There's no action; no character development; no plot. This is nothing more than a few mediocre sex scenes gleaned from somebodies reminiscences. Don't bother with it.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Nice story, move along, and entertained

but your prejudice against the church/organized religion is palpable and diminishes the overall effect

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
SORRY, JUST COULDN'T GET INTO IT!

You are either a very good writer, and can create a believable dark character or you are truly biased against the church. Churches are made up of sinners, just like all groups, and they have done some things over the years that had nothing to do with the way of life Jesus taught. However, the vast majority of those who confess to being Christians have something the unbelieving skeptic does not. THEIR SINS ARE FORGIVEN! Many and perhaps most people, who read this comment, deny the very existence of God. Which group is right? We'll all know in a few short years. At 75, I expect to be with Jesus no later than 20 years from now and it could be tonight. Even if you're only 20, you too will know the truth within 70 years. I speak from experience when I say those 70 years can seem to flash by as quickly as Dale Ernhart Jr. can circle Daytona. MAKE YOUR CHOICE, BUT BE READY TO DEFEND IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I didn't get the point of why you wrote this story. My bad?

Either too subtle, obscure, or just poorly conceived, but I wasn't sure if this was some diatribe against religious fervor, or some guy boasting of his fucking conquests. I get that he gave and got physical pleasure with his partners, but it all seemed rather shallow, base, and vindictive. I mean, pleasure is good, but such empty uncommitted sex seems more appropriate for a shallow teenager than a thinking adult. I'm sure I'm looking for something much deeper than your story was designed to communicate. Which makes it more of a porn cartoon than any sort of interesting literature. Give yourself a 5 if that was your intent. I did not.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
Very convoluted and difficult to read

I was skimming by the second page. 2*

This paragraph on the first page is so obscure as to require a lawyer to decipher:

"My mother sent me to the Sunday school as punishment one Mothers' Day the whole family neglected to observe. I thought it was the most ordinary way a kid could be made to spend a sunny autumn morning when the river was still clear and fish were biting well, but they had a hook. If one could endure a weekly session of fundamentalist, protestant bible-thumping, one could play in the only basketball competition in our city for kids. It got me in for several years; until I discovered the game they play in heaven."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It seems to me that Jack, like so many of us, found the Christian myth too silly to be credible. Google "the game they play in heaven" and watch some of the video clips to see why he might have found it more rewarding than spending one's Sundays trying to make contact with some imaginary entity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
The DNA test!

I think the LW's stories show decent cleric people (pastors, priests or ministers) rarely. The cleric people are the loverboys for married women, clueless cuckolds or willing cucks as this cleric husband in the most stories. We can see the opinion of the authors through their cleric people characters, but such direct opinion as this author's also is rare.

Perhaps an anticleric author should have decrease the level of his opinion in his story, mainly the child is the main character's biological son. (In a lot of USA states the husbands can start a lawsuit for 18 years old children support from the biological father.)

Example, The main character writes a replay with such answer to start a legal measure to cancel his fatherhood right and the husband gets the official fatherhood. So the pastor husband can not start a lawsuit against the main character for 18 years children support money sum! DNA test is in the World and a sciences supporter anticleric author should know. The husband knows who is the biological father and the salary is low for a pastor.....

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Good story

Well planned and written story. If not exciting at least somewhat interesting.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Don't look

Don't look now but your bias is showing. You have an obvious hate of religion and don't hide it at all. Don't see any reason to appreciate this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous