All Comments on 'Wings of Desire'

by taiyakisoba

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My hat is off to you, dear sir =D

I have once again have had my faith in Literotica restored, thank you very much. You have my unconditional attention, I hope to read more of your work and that you keep weaving these stories for many a year to come.

Best of luck friend.

P.S. Would you mind doing more of these 'monster-based' stories please (I'm a big fan of the Monster Girl/Mamono genre). For inspiration look up the latest submissions of the 'Monster Girl Encyclopedia'.

dachshundboydachshundboyover 9 years ago
Retelling?

It would be interesting if you retold this story from the human's perspective, to give us a glimpse into his thoughts and feelings!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Like a current, a tunnel of air swirling about the winds. Rushing and diving and swirling in the innocent pleasure of joy.

J0SEJ0SEover 9 years ago
We need more of these!

With different monster girls please!

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Not the usual harpy or harpy tale

Thoroughly enjoyed this one.

gowkaiser96gowkaiser96over 9 years ago

Just another talentless reader stopping by to say this was a wonderful story, and thank you for writing it.

SmutolSmutolover 9 years ago
Nice

Very well written. Im catching my self at the end that i would very much like to read more.

TE999TE999over 9 years ago

An imaginative and well written story. A quite enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Please make more pages i love this

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 9 years ago
Excellent story from beginning to end without a spoken word being said.

Very, very well done! I love a good Monster Girl story, but a great one? This is a rare read! Excellent job! I hope to read more stories of yours!

Ctrl_zCtrl_zover 9 years ago
that's talent

This was an extremely good read. you, as an author, could probably write any story from the view point of any monster-female creature and make it as believable as if they had always existed as a constant. you are an impressive writer with a good comprehension of the minds of the creature you wish to portray your story through.

I hope you find the time and the inspiration to write more of these kinds of stories, maybe even from the viewpoints of other female-monster creatures to create a truly incredible, related collection of stories to exhibit in your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

In the two years that I have been visiting this site, I have never read such a 'real' story. It was a relatable tale instead of a smutty quickie. You are amazing. Keep writing, genius!

DmitryDmitryabout 9 years ago
OH....

Thank you very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Perfect by all regards

This was a fantastic, nearly one of a kind story that had the depth of a full 300 page book. I have only seen two or three others, out of the hundreds i've read that have been of this caliber. It is a masterpiece.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So good

I felt an emotional connection to a harpy which was weird, but also great. This is one of the best stories I have ever read on here and you are a very talented writer.

LaRascasseLaRascasseabout 9 years ago
Fantastically well written

This is the second of your stories I have read so far and I am impressed by your uniquely talented wordplay and emotions. This wasn't in second person like the previous story, making it all the more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Heartfelt masterpiece

I came online to read whatever I could find, any palatable work that didn't involve 'man meat' shoving or 'interracial politics'. Being a WoW player, I thought I'd read your story, and I didn't regret it. The way you described humans and relationships was funny and 'cute'! I laughed a lot. The tone of your character was gentle, but strong, it was amazing. How you described their mating and behaviour was really refreshing and didn't bore me at all... I think your story was very imaginative, beautiful, and most of all, so heartfelt. Towards the end, I really started to feel for the characters and cheered up at the end. I just realized how they don't have names either. Which is amazing to me, because the story and the people are so real that they don't even need names (and makes me think about stories WITH NAMES but are so poor). I hope you never lose your joy and happiness with writing, because it's truly a gift, regardless of it being published online or offline. Thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wings of desire

Another great story from an extremely talented author. Love your work. Many more please.

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
OOOOOHHHHHH !!!!

A truly beautiful,beautiful love story. It had me in tears at the end. A co-worker once told me "It's hard to portray yourself as a 'GRUFF S.O.B.' with tears streaming down your face. He was right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
caught up in the story

very much enjoyed that, love can see past normal

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cuteness

Loved the family cuteness

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
very nice

a good story doesn't always have to have tons of filthy sex. there is a time and a place for love and tenderness, and you have done it quite well. nicely done.

TheNobodyKingTheNobodyKingover 8 years ago

"He would never be gone from me, now. Not when his beautiful eyes stared back at me from the face of our child."

Ok I admit that line got a tear out of me. You sir are a fantastic author, I look forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Feels

Seems pretty one-sided at first, but as it goes on he develops feelings for the harpy, and eventually she for him.

Feels/10, excellent.

Ajax_JourneyAjax_Journeyover 8 years ago
So creative!!

Amazing story, and very well-woven! I really enjoyed the Harpy's interpretation of human relationships and "rituals"

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 8 years ago
For your stories, I'm definitely going to worry less about the how...

And just deal with the what... And in your case the what is what talented stories you weave, a blending of two disparate beings in a way that begs you to accept that it works because the end result is so special...

Thanks for the writings...

SPARTAN047SPARTAN047over 8 years ago
Da feelz ...

Another perfect tale about perfectly incompatible species'. :)

Your point about human women bossing their men around ... brought back memories. :P Thank the Demon Lord that monster girls don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

Great story, but you made a couple of mistakes. One, at the beginning, what the "woman that lived with the man" took out where the harpy at the beginning was a gun, or what? Second, since you don't describe the characters much, so we don't really know how they look like, and there have been so many ways harpies have been portrayed, with wings and arms with hands, wings and arms with claws, wings with some digits like bats, feathers in all the body, part of the body or only the wings, etc., etc.... Third, when the harpy had laid the egg, and the man brought her water, where did he put the water? In his mouth? Because it is never told that the harpy brought cups, bottles or anything similar enough..... Another thing, how did the harpy know her daughter was dreaming of hunting? Do all harpies dream that or how could she generalize a dream? Also, putting the ring in a talon, I'm supposing feet, wouldn't it fall easily? if she has wrists, could mean she has at least one finger in each wing, since you never said otherwise. I would suppose it would be better for him to put the ring there. Furthermore, does this mean that this will be the start of a new kind of harpy (her descendants) that fall in love and stay with their human guy past their mating time? Will the harpy learn to speak? Will the guy get more human items in the cave? Will the daughter understand he is her dad? And the guy should have helped her lay the egg by softly pushing in her stomach. Like someone else commented you should do a retelling in the guy's point of view. Lastly, I would have loved it if the guy kissed the harpy "down there" if you know what I mean XD!!

Invictus_CordisInvictus_Cordisover 8 years ago
Reread for the third time

Just got done reading this again; this is among my favorite stories that I have read. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@Anonymous

To the anonymous reviewer who left a delightfully long comment.

As the attender of five homebirths (though I have yet to give birth myself), I can contest to the fact that massaging a woman's back during her contractions helps tremendously, whereas pressing on her uterus/belly as it is contracting can be both painful and intensely irritating in most cases.

RedRheaRedRheaabout 8 years ago
Loved it

Great stuff, really adorable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Sexy and lovely.

TheGrandTsarTheGrandTsarover 7 years ago
Lovely Story

Loved your story, an interesting storyline and the like loved the ending especially, you are really good at endings

I kinda imagined the man with a beard at the end when he met his daughter, with the warm look bearded people seem to have you know? Just the way I think I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A Great Love Story

A really cute human/non-human love story. Well written with a good plot and good character development. Worth 5-STARS. Retired Army NCO

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic story

Thank you for writing a story that wasn't purely erotica. I loved that it had a really interesting plot with substance and a happy ending. This was such a well-written and enjoyable read. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great job!!!!

Amazing work!!! nice to see a romantic story with a touch of erotica from time to time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I love it! Its cute and sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
refreshing

well written, creative, enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just love this story

I come back from time to time to read it again. Just a great read. Funny enough, it always gets me a little misty eyed. A precious gem! Thanks so much!

KaradiamoonKaradiamoonalmost 7 years ago
Oh yeah!

This got me all teary eyed too! Very imaginative, romantic, and sweet. I loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oddly Adorable

Reading page 1 I was like.. whaaaa so I skipped page two and read three and wow it was just such an interesting story.. is it weird to say I didnt even touch myself reading this? Idk super odd but really cute in the end.

LuxriLuxriover 6 years ago
Great story

This story was both sweet and sexy. Good job

NotFamiliarNotFamiliarover 6 years ago

Incredibly sweet and well written. It's not often that one comes across a story that has such a wholesome, loving feeling without any real words said from a main character. A+, definitely a favourite.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Mother Fucker

God. I was so close to crying during this. The emotions, the passion. excitement, fear. Everything a story needed. I loved every moment of it. There are no words to tell you how great of job this was. It delivered on what a well written story should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So sweet

I teared up at the end. I love your gentle femdom. there is not enough of it around. I hope you write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Truly a favorite

I had discovered this very story long ago, around maybe 2014.

It was an era of my discovering what I liked in a good, well written erotic story.

Back then, it immediately struck me how different and set apart this was from most others I would find on this website. Such a beautiful juxtaposition of amazing writing and wonderful creativity. It had quickly became a keystone in my subconscious desires in reading. So much so that I had ever since used "attractive vulnerability" as the definition of cute. Coming back some few years later of not reading any erotica, I can say that this truly strikes each and every one of my kinks. Im sure you have no interest in what they are (if you do; impregmatjon, cross-species, primativity). Another thing to note that this is so astonishingly well written in the perspective of a character who does not understand human norms. To see how the harpy interpets her human's actions is charming to me as a human, and has changed my view of how we as people act.

In short, a story I hope to never forget. People wishing to write in this genre should take notes. Bravo, and well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

this is really good and it intresting it from the pov of the harpy u dont really see the pov from the monsters view alot but im so intrested to see this story from the human view so basilly the story rewritten with the human view so we could see his feeling and what the argument was really about at the start but that just wishful thinking still this is epic

Agranger2343Agranger2343over 5 years ago
Crying and horny

Man this story brought tears to my eyes bro!!!also made me horny but there were more tears!!!good I love this story bro keep writing!!!do you have a patron???

messerschmiedmesserschmiedalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful romance !!

I cried and aroused at the same time!

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
What the story of Harpies is written about.

How they are bloodthirsty evil bird women seems so inaccurate in this story,Here we have a Harpy that is one-of-a-kind where she dared to be different and form a loving relationship with a human man unlike her Harpy Sisters and even loved him enough to let him go,but eventually after he got well he returned to her and their daughter to live as a whole family.

Like someone else mentioned similarly when reading about his return to them I too got a little choked up,and when he put the ring on her as husband and wife that just nearly made me lose it all together.Stories like this are like fine wine they only get better with age.One of the great authors here on Lit.

Blinkie99Blinkie99over 4 years ago
A different love story

A well crafted tale told with skill from a different perspective.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent.

Simply a terrific little tale. *****

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 4 years ago
Very nice!

Another story that is awesome with a happy ending. Seems like one of them should have picked up a little language of the other by the end of the story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

man you always manage to write the most blessed shit

i’m not crying you’re crying

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 4 years ago

Your good writing and the depth and resonance of your story, plus the female power aspect, all combined to help me overcome my general prejudice against this genre. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Awww that was really fucking cute

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

A masterpiece

KennyCumBucketsKennyCumBucketsover 3 years ago

God I almost forgot about this story, really happy I found it again after all this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastically written fluff

It’s simple, but in the best way possible. The characters build up their relationship and nothing ever feels like it comes out of left field. It would have been pretty easy to fall into writing about other harpies kidnapping him, or some successful escape attempt of his but this story did a really good job of staying on point. This was a wonderful, light-hearted, fun read that genuinely made me feel good and cozy inside after reading it. Absolutely fantastic work

tiercenpttiercenptabout 3 years ago

wished it would've been longer?!

for example a sister of her discover him by accident, a fight and she recovers and he cares for her and falls in love.

I personally was interested in his relationship before. It either was his Mom? and his father/step or she cheated on him.

but all together I thoroughly enjoyed the story.

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

This was just magnificent! Bravo!!!!

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77almost 3 years ago

Just re-read this story, and it was even more enjoyable than when I read it the first time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know the story isn't exactly recent, but I'd like to know regardless: On page one, it was stated that he was rather small and seemed younger, based on the fact that he got bossed around by the woman. My question is, was he just a shorter adult dating a slightly older woman, or was he a child?

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 2 years ago

If you love this story as much as I do, please read my story, “The Harpy’s Daughter”, which I wrote as a fan fiction/tribute to taiyakisoba’s wonderful characters.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxover 2 years ago

WOW!! What did I just read here? Amazing story, simply amazing. WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing!!!

SchwaAkariSchwaAkariover 2 years ago

This still has to be one of my absolute, all-time favorite pieces of ero literature ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is one of the greatest love stories ever written

The simpleness of it allows the author to fill in the blanks of the story as they see fit and the heart of it all is on a level that many writers wish they could have

Its likely the best story on this site in my opinion

10/10

DeepDarkFantasiesDeepDarkFantasiesover 2 years ago

Such a beautiful story, wowwwwwee ❤️ I am genuinely so happy to read this! You have great diction and it’s amazing how you can create such a short story and make it still so satisfying ✨

roy_rroy_rover 2 years ago

I first found this story on AO3 years ago and now re-read it here. It's still as great as I remembered.

NovaPrime71NovaPrime71over 2 years ago
Nice

Normally this kind of story isn't my thing, but i really did enjoy your story. I could see a second chapter for this and I would be happy.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 2 years ago

Beautiful and touching, and just a hint of 'Loving Wives'.

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

One of the best written stories I've ever seen on literotica. Brilliant!

the_leaky_penthe_leaky_penabout 2 years ago

I so love a monsterfucking fic from the point of view of the monster and you delivered something really special here! Hot and lovely!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is so adorable and heartwarming. Nice and simple but still beautiful. Would really love to read more Storys of this kind.

NovaMNovaMover 1 year ago

🚀📽🙂 Thank you for this beautiful story. More please. Proves that love and compassion are universal constants, whatever grumpy old ‘MEN’ might mumble.

What do they know? An open and free mind enables people to accomplish miracles.

Love and peace to you 🙏👏💐💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The first time I read “must” I thought it was a typo. The second time it was clear that it was a more precise word for “lust.” So organic, like your stories overall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is just so heartwarming and beautiful. Re read it the second time and it still fills me with a wholesome warmth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Truly fantastic. All the spectrum of emotion; love, lust, truly warming the heart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absoutly awesome. Thank you.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperT12 months ago

The best NonHuman story I've come across here. Wonderfully crafted and executed.

UzumakiNaruto9999UzumakiNaruto99999 months ago

Somehow story was a little strange, new and surprisingly for me but at same time it was very heartwarming and lovely especially it's ending. Dear Author, you really write a strange bunch of non-human stories but each one is an interesting romantic story that I am in awe of your skills

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So the female did kick him out

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story made me go from masturbating to crying over a harpie, bravo.

gooseking101gooseking1015 months ago

damn, this is actually a really sweet love story, i like it

Madaya58Madaya584 months ago

I love this story…:)

Thank you…:)

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A strange romantic tale. You are a very good writer, with an ability to write strange non-human interesting stories. Nice story. Thanks.

skippersdadskippersdad3 months ago

That was very good, saw this searching for another story. glad I found this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaiyakisoba@taiyakisoba
1801 Followers
Back in the game writing monstergirl, fantasy and sci-fi stories. My favourite themes are gentle femdom (think valiant female knights rescuing young men in distress!), yuri (Japanese-style romanticised lesbian fiction) and older-woman, younger-man relationships. I hope you enj...