All Comments on 'Annie Goes To the Movies Ch. 02'

by chunkyd1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
And she had the film

Which she used when she went to Court. They landed in jail for years and she got a lot of money. Why anyone thinks filming a crime is a good idea is beyond me. And as a plot contrivance it is a complete failure. Just like this sorry story.

chunkyd1chunkyd1over 9 years agoAuthor
Author's Response to Previous Comment

If you had read a bit closer, you would have seen that Annie signed a release (without reading it). It is easy to imagine that the release contained the standard text for porn actresses as well as a page or two of other legalese.

The fact that you don't like the story is valid, but she never had a copy of the video and she had (stupidly) signed a release. Any reluctance which would imply prosecutable rape could easily be put to performance values depending on the exact wording of the release (i.e., implying that the production was a 'performance' and not a fact finding deposition).

In the end, though, it's flippin' fantasy - take a chill pill and find a story you like better. If you want to supply specifics, I have altered my style and corrected myself (and even done rewrites, see the two versions of Cathy's Counseling Session) on readers criticisms.

But, there are criticisms I have ignored, especially when they are not real criticisms. Have a great week!

ChunkyD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I love it!

Don't really care about the finer points... I love it for what it is - Erotica! Keep 'em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where did the bra came from?

Good story, thanks. I think I have spotted a couple mistakes.

From the end of the previous story, Annie "was uncomfortably aware that her bra was simply gone." I gathered she had lost her bra altogether, and was looking forward to her embarrassment when her "saviours" would inevitably find it… missing. So I was surprised and a bit disappointed to read she actually had her bra on. When did she recover it?

Did you mean to write that "her *panties* were simply gone" in the first episode? This would be an easy patch. Though to be honest, she visibly didn't have the time to recover either underwear. So, I'd really like a version where her bra is just as missing as her panties. That would give her something else to be self concious about, not to mention how the men could taunt her about it.

Another glitch can be found in these two quotes: "In fact the top three buttons of her dress were not done up". Okay, the three top buttons are undone. But then, "She was fiddling with the third button on her dress out of nervousness, and started when she accidentally unfastened it." Wait a minute, does this mean there was only *two* buttons undone? And now that I think of it, did she had the time to fasten a couple buttons before Stan cut her short? And why am I thinking of this when I should just jack off of this otherwise really nice story?

Small things, but they do tend to draw me off the story. I like the precision with which you depict the situation (which hands where, the positions of the bodies, the state of unclothing…) but it makes the mistakes even harder to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great.

loved it, had me really turned on. like all your stories. would love to see more of annie and of course Jenny. would love to be in either of their places as well.

kisses

bobbi

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
annie

I think annie was a little surprised but she knew shae was going to get used I have known 2 annies in my life and they act like they never have sex but sooner or later they were taking huge cocks in every hole

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous