All Comments on 'A Man with His Fleshlight'

by dischargeqwerty

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice

Too quiet at some points but I absolutely loved the countdown

BrandiBlue212BrandiBlue212over 9 years ago
Delightful Ponderings

It appears you have an arsenal at your disposure. I am looking forward to any additions you may have in the near future. Cock ring, perhaps? ;-)

Desire_GirlDesire_Girlover 9 years ago
damn....

When you started counting down...mmmm. Got to me big time. I came so hard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Marry me!

You are amazing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been better

I really think this audio would have been much hotter with more dialogue from you. For example, you should have told us what you were imagining while you were jerking off. Describe the things you want to do to your partner and what she is doing to you. Is she stroking you? Sucking you or riding you? Describe how your cock feels. Is it rock hard? If so, say that! I just think more talking would have made this audio better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

this was hot...but...

has anyone ever told you your voice sounds like Andy from Parks and Recs?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
!!!!!!!

I'm not even exaggerating when I say that was the hottest thing I've ever heard!!! When you started to count down, omg, SO HOT. I came exactly when you did <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You made me cum!

you made me cum and sweaty.

Urgmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So hot.

Your voice is sexy as hell.. Omg. The countdown was awesome I had such a long orgasm as soon as you said 10. I could listen to this all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Tongue to Help You Out

wow, i would lick his hole while he is working his rod!

SeekervonyukiSeekervonyukiabout 8 years ago
You sound cute!

OH GOSH! so cute! <3

your grunts. like omg...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
boring

there were long periods where you could hear almost nothing but (i think) you repeatedly opening your bottle of lube? and you breathe very loudly, but not in a hot way. they're just very short, loud sniffs and breaths that overpower any other noises. maybe try to be more vocal and moan? or place your mic closer to your cock so you hear thrusting noises instead of breathing into the mic so much. you could talk a lot more too, but the few words you said sounded sort of stunted and awkward like talking made you uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more!

yes, we all seem to want to hear you with your fleshlight, you should do a series of these. Your hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I loved it!

Please do some more, you have an awesome voice and i wouldnt mind hearing you all the time, even just talking to me and telling me how your day was. ^_~

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Sooo hot 😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

God yes

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I may get one

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdischargeqwerty@dischargeqwerty
125 Followers
What is up people? Call me DQ, or whatever suits your fancy. I am here to jack off, lets just get that out there. Second, I'm here to meet people that share my view that porn, sex, and other assorted dirty shit is not bad for you. I believe that pleasure is actually a good thi...