All Comments on 'The Wallflower Ch. 07'

by BlessingAndCurse

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

Wow! *smiles* Another great chapter. I'm curious to see what happens with Lily's date and how the Spirit takes the news that she even has a date.

I'm very glad Lily finally stood up to Brandon. That guy seems to have a possessive streak in him where she is concerned.... sort of like, if he can't have her then he'll make sure she knows she's not good enough for anyone. So very very glad that she told him to fuck off. *grins*

Keep up the great writing. I look forward to the next chapter.

thundersglorythundersgloryover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love your story and your characters so much. I check everyday for an update to your story. I love the progression of the spirit and am curious about the intentions of Brandon. There where a lot of small spelling mistakes, but the story was too good to notice. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frequency

My main criticism.... my only criticism is that you don't post more often... I almost lost it this last time waiting for this update lol please keep them coming!!

swear_toobobswear_toobobover 9 years ago

I wish she would have kicked Brandon right in the balls. I can only hope louis isn't a total bum and that bandon ends up being a prison bitch .... I want to get into Brandon's head and see his logic for his actions initally I thought it was a crush until he put his hands on her,which was inacceptable. At least she's making baby steps in her confidence. Please update soon !

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I understand Lily not wanting to lose Vanessa as a friend if she tells her about Brandon's bullying. I wonder why Vanessa haven't ever heard anything about it since he was bullying her since high school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Thank u Thank u for the update! Please don't wait to long to post an update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Brandon is so ghetto I'm laughing so hard. Nah, man speak English before you put your hands down there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant....

Incredible, Fantastic. Want more now, please. :)

Santana777Santana777over 9 years ago
F***n More Please

Come on dude you can't leave it like this:\ I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

I love reading your story it is the best. I can't wait for the next one I look every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i loooove this story but this chapter ended so oddly!

SultryRose321SultryRose321over 9 years ago
Omg

Your story is so amazing I'm in love and all I ask is that you please please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Can we get some fucking ?

xxspicyshrimpxxxxspicyshrimpxxover 9 years ago
Anonymous

Lolz. Not every story needs sex immediately. But I do agree I also want to see their relationship step up a notch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it!

You have a great imagination. Thank you for sharing it, it has been fun to read all the chapters in your story. As for some of the comments, its your story set the pace as you see fit.

plan4itplan4itabout 9 years ago
Please continue

Thank you for sharing this great story. The plot is arresting, the pace comfortable, and the characters enjoyable. Pronouns seem to be an occasional challenge. I encourage you to ignore demands for sex before it suites your vision.

I look forward to the Spirits' story being revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Simply put, this is an amazing piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I need more

keep going baby !! i love it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh Brandon "likes" her alright. It's like she has an abusive boyfriend only Brandon isn't her boyfriend. My question is when is the Spirit going to kick his ass? And also can you show more backstory on the characters possibly? Who is this Spirit, does he have a name? Is he truly a ghost? Why is he possessing Nicholas? Is he able to possess other people? And yeah it was pretty clear to see all of the times Nicholas came onto her he was possessed. My question is when will she realize she's attracted to the Spirit and not Nicholas? I'm sure that's going to creep her out even more... love this story patiently awaiting the next chapter!!

BlessingAndCurseBlessingAndCurseabout 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 8

Hey everyone, Its been a good 2 months since I submitted my last chapter. I finally got the time to site down and begin writing. Last week was hectic with 2 tests, 5 calculus hw, and a programming project all due on the same day. I have had my outline for the story done for a month. I just now have the time. I have been reading the responses. 1. This story is more of a novel, so its slow in pace like one. That means until I feel like sex is needed in the book, I'm not going to write about it. 2. There will be backstory about the Spirit but I'm not unraveling it just yet. I mean that's the whole mystery and darkness of the story. If I reveal it in the next chapter, it ruins al the fun XP So I'm revealing bits and pieces. I wanna make yall squirm and nearly die from anticipation (evil laughter). 3. The pace is meant for real connections with the characters. Like see their similarities and differences. See how they change. See their personalities. See what makes them tick. I never wanted this to be like stories where "They talked and figured out they had a lot in common" stories (nothing wrong with those kind of stories, some are really good). I want readers to actually to see the commonalities in the characters. Try and Figure out their secrets. That's what make dark mysteries so fun to read :) I'll either submit the work on February 14 or 21.

jljboucherjljboucherabout 9 years ago
Awesome awesome awesome!

This is great! I'm totally jonesing for a new chapter, please update!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're Doing A Great Job!!

I love your story and I'm excited to see where you are taking it! I won't lie and say I don't hate the wait but being a college student I completely understand that school comes first. I just wanted to take the time to let you know that you are a great writer and I am a true fan!! 😄👍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
New chapter?

I can't wait for the new chapter gosh this is torturous

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
missing chapter?

*looks at calander* fabruary 26th? pshhh

greengamegirlgreengamegirlabout 9 years ago
Slow pace

I like the slow pace because it creates a truly engrossing tale. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All I have to say is

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!

pandamandapandamandaabout 9 years ago
More!

You're killing us here. When is the next chapter coming? Hope everything is alright with you you wrote in the comments that we should expect it at the end of February but it's now the middle of April and we haven't heard anything. :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

PLEASE UPDATE, THE WAIT IS KILLING ME >.<

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's May 2nd.

Please grace us with another amazing chapter ASAP (so like tomorrow?) lol. Take your time as not to rush or ruin the story but please don't keep us waiting!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous