All Comments on 'Straight Turner: A Philosophy'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I can relate to being turned. I was traveling on business and accidentally went into a gay bar(I thought it was a sports bar.). A guy sat next to me and struck up a conversation. After awhile he asked if I was bi or gay. I said I was straight and he informed me I was in a gay bar. He asked if that bothered me and I said it didn't. We talked for awhile and he asked if I had ever had a guy suck my cock. I told him no had had never thought about it. As in this story he said a guy can give a much better blow job than any woman and told me he wanted to show me. Without going into detail, I hadn't had sex of any kind for about 6 months and I told him I didn't think that was true bit I was willing to find out.

I followed him to his house. Once inside, he pulled me to him, gave me a big hug, then kissed me. I had to admit to myself That I liked it. He then asked if I would like a beer and I accepted. He brought me the beer and said he had to pee. I sat on the couch and waited for him to return. When he came back, he was naked and explained the in his home, he was a nudist. He asked me to strip so he could suck my cock and I did. He did give me the best blow job I had ever experienced.

After I had cum in his mouth, he again kissed me and I could taste my cum. He then sat next to me on the couch and started to stroke his cock. I couldn't take my eyes away from his cock. I remember thinking that it was beautiful. After about 10 minutes, I asked him if he would mind if I tried sucking his cock. He of course said no and I got on my knees in front of him and slowly took his cock into my mouth. It was wonderful. After about 10 minutes he said he was going to cum. I just held him in my mouth and he filled it with his cum. I held it there, swished it around a little, then swallowed all of it. I told him that was wonderful, he asked if I thought I would suck other cocks now that I had found out what it was like. I told him that I sure hoped so. He asked me if I would like for him to call a few friends, have them come over, and I could suck them. It turned out that 3 of them ce over and I sucked off all of them. It was as of I could not get enough. I loved being a cock sucker. The 3 of them left and I started to get dressed. My new friend then invited me to stay the night. He didn't have to ask twice.

We went to his bedroom and got into bed. We began making out. It felt so natural and I loved it. He began rubbing my ass and the I felt his fingers rubbing my hole. It felt good and I didn't stop him. I then felt a finger pushing my hole. It hurt a little but also felt good. After awhile, he told me he wanted to fuck me. He told me he would take his time and be gentle. By this time, he had 1 finger in my ass and it felt really good so I told him to fuck me. He got some lube and got my hole ready. By this time, he was finger fucking me with 3 fingers. He told that he thought I was ready for his cock. I felt it at my hole then felt him pushing in. At first, it hurt but he took his time and would stop for awhile. I soon felt the pain subside and started pushing back to him. He then told me he was all the way in with his 71/2 inches. I couldn't believe how good it felt. We stayed that way for ahile and then he started slowly fucking me. He then began fucking me faster and harder and I then told him to fuck me hard. We fucked for about 15 minutes and he then told me he was going to fill my ass with his cum. I could feel him ejackulating in my ass. When he finished, he very slowly pulled out. He asked me how I felt and I told him I was a little sore, but felt empty. I told him I had loved it.

He asked me how long I was going to be in town. I told him my plans were for me to be there for 2 weeks. He said he would like for me to stay with him instead of my hotel. I didn't hesitate to accept his invitation. Over those two weeks, I sucked off 22 guys(some more the once) and got fucked by 6 guys(again some more than once). My host fucked me at least once a day. I have not had sex with a woman since. I know I am gay and still love sucking cocks and getting fucked .

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
OMG!

What a surprise. A story by 'Anonymous' as well. A 'two-fer'.

As always, silk, your story is HOTT.

stansteadstansteadover 9 years ago
Naughty Naughty

I love it that the author is a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Again i love your stories. I can relate to this story. I had had some blowjobs from guys but never sucked them back. Once i decided to suck a cock i bacame hooked on cocksucking. I'm still married but suck cock whenever i can. I love it when they call me a faggot cocksucker. mmmmmmm

smoothboismoothboiover 9 years ago
YES

I want to be turned into a faggot queer by a real gay man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very Hot

Very hot story, and now that I think about it, I believe i was turned out years ago by a buddy of mine. He talked me into some innocent exploration and we ended up fucking each other on numerous occasions. I never did suck his beautiful cock, but the desire to do it was there. I then seduced another buddy of mine into some exploration and I did suck his cock. We went on to suck each other for a couple of years. Still to this day I love the site of a hard cock , and I love being on my knees worshiping a nice hard cock, and swallowing a warm load of cum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
you better beleive it

yes this is yummy , when i was 24 this 31 years old guy did a straight turner on me it was just a dare about sucking cock , so i did it just for once, right! beside my girlfriend i was as is flat pretty regularly ; sucking , 69 ,and delicious ass fucking was regular , giving and receiving so now just 2 years ago i saw this guy , and yes at the gym ; younger now i'm 32 but than i was 30 and he was like me 24 , and he boosted that he was the straightest of all straight ; he sounded just like me before , so i decided to corner him in my flat and it was my own turn then to turn a straight to at least BI , there was a real exiting trill to get him addicted to hard juicy cock , and i was happy to get is big cock to play with , we do a a play make believe that he is an innocent straight guy that just discover the joy of cock " wow if i knew i would start sucking long time ago " - " can i get more cock please , i really like it " and than my turn i pretend to be an older straight guy that get seduce by this horny gay guy and i love it , my wife has no clue , is girlfriend as no idea , but we have great fun with our cocks great great story!

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

Silky dear you have never lost your touch to delight me with your stories. Another wonderful one that everyone should read

t1m1d1t1m1d1over 9 years ago
Yesss

Another highly erotic story Silkstockinglover. God your stories get me so horny!

It brought back very happy memories of my first cock. I was being fucked by a beautiful Thai TS, it felt amazing, I whimpered some words, she slowed , I begged her in not much more than a whisper , " Please don't stop, please fuck me" . I was hooked forever! I adore cock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No , not me..but..oh no..

I have always considered myself straight. But I have a weakness for dominant ladies. I read a lot of stories here. Three months ago I clicked on this one cause I thought it would be unintentionally funny.

Instead of laughing I started to get hard. Part of me said " stop reading " but I couldn't. On my second read through I was stroking helplessly. Third read through I was whispering it out loud as I stroked. I read five times before surrendering to the inescapable. I've become the living proof that this theory is TRUE. My computer is bursting with gay porn. I can spot a gay guy in public places with ease and I get hard.

I'm on my way to complete conversion, I know it. This story got me , started the transformation. I want to publicly acknowledge it's adding me to his list of conquered. I now crave pretty femboy cock because I admit defeat. I am now a cock loving FAGGOT. And I love it now. I understand that it is the best way to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i am a married man & secretly bi

Years ago I good buddy of mine (we worked together) openly mentioned his gay side. He & i worked together. I also knew well his wife who had alredy left the company. He was extatic whenever i paid a lot of attention to his wife, whom i would hug and kiss on the mouth or neck whenever she or i left the room for more than 10 minutes. In their backyard it was my job to apply sunscreen lotion on her back which i extended to the back side of her thighs & calves without any protestation from either of them.

Soon he started hugging me & kissing me on the neck whenever we met or parted outside our work. In their backyard he started applying sunscreen on my body.

Once his wife was away for 2 weeks & i kept visiting his place.

Bottom line: he startex to suck my cock & and eat my asshole. I liked both, the latter in particular. I asked him to fuck me up my arse. It was amazing! I loved it.

To this day, i get a strong urge to be butt fucked at least 4 - 5 times a year. Many of you know how it is. The rest of you are curious to find out.

I know & i miss it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't stop....

As a so-called straight guy, I've tried many times over the years to stop reading these straight to gay stories, but I never can. Over and over I find myself stroking my cock in ecstasy fantasizing about meeting a charming gay man who seduces me and turns me into his eager cocksucking bottom. And I know if my fantasy ever does come true I'll be hooked forever--- with the straight side of me surrendering completely to the deep-rooted homosexual yearnings I've had since my early teen years. I even fantasize about a gay stud romancing me, turning me into his bitch and putting a wedding ring on my finger---claiming me as his wife. Sadly, I do regret that I wasn't turned out as a young man, because I know I've missed out on so many beautiful encounters with hard spurting cocks in my mouth & asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice one

Straight but would wish to

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is that story based on reality?

If yes, good job! You are soo right when saying we are all just sexual and not 'straight' or 'gay'. We need such heroes like you who open people's eyes, end discrimination and liberate people to experience pleasure based on their desires and not dictations by society.

bi_ianbi_ianalmost 8 years ago
A favourite

Easily one of the best writers here, and what an amazing story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Straight in my Ass

I am straight, but when I get on the road away from the little lady I love to watch hot gay porn and read raging stories like this as I stroke my cock and cum like I never would with a woman. Just something about a big thick cock stroking in and out of my ass with balls banging while a hot stud stuffs his meat in my eager mouth that just fucking gets me off. I'm stroking my meat as I write this. Thanks!

UsualsuspectksaUsualsuspectksaabout 7 years ago
Blown away

This is my favourite story by far...the writing is spectacular and no matter how many times I read it I end up beating off to it. The authors use of dialogue is amazing. I would love to hear more like this.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbcalmost 7 years ago
A harem of straight cocksuckers

This story is incredibly hot. I agree that there is no such thing as a totally straight guy. I think all so-called straight men secretly want to suck cock, especially black cock. Those who are the most homophobic and racist are probably just overcompensating because they are afraid of their true inner feelings, and the impact they would have on marriage, family, career, friendships, etc. Under the right circumstances most every straight guy (at least white guys) will suck a cock, and a surprising number would submit to taking cock up their ass too. Anyway, loved how he bragged about his 98% success rate in turning straight guys into cocksuckers-for-life. Especially enjoyed where he fucked Cody in the ass just before his marriage ceremony and had another man's cum sloshing in his ass when he said "I do" and kissed the bride in front of both their families. Truly inspired! Love it best when the straight cocksucker is a respectable, happily-married, family man with an important job, and even a decent sized dick who is then completely degraded by a dominant gay or black top man. More black fucking white stories, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I want a guy like this to tease and humiliate me with his dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
It's Happening To Me Too!

I've been chatting to a gay man online for months now. Right from the start he told me he wanted to turn me gay but I didn't think he could do it as I used to be so straight. We have online chats and cam sessions every few days and over the weeks I've felt my gay desires growing ever stronger. I have tried resisting and ignoring him on occasions but I always end up chatting to him again. Now I'm addicted to our sexy chats and his hot body on cam. He has even got me to go on cam and strip when my wife was in the house! I can't believe I did that. I've lost all interest in women now and can only get hard for my wife when I think of my gay friend or other men. Yet I get instantly hard for him! It won't be long now until I'm in his bed finally giving in to my homosexual desires. My lovely friend has turned me gay and I'm so, so glad he did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Taken the rest of the way

When I was still in my mid-teens I became hooked on reading pocketbooks featuring slutty and promiscuous wives and girlfriends and spent the next forty years encouraging each of my three wives to share their pussies with other men. I always considered myself completely straight during all those years but still was sucked off by a couple of guys during 3sums involving our wives.

Fortunately the internet came along and aroused a previously unrealized bi curiosity in me. That led me to having my third wife feed me my first cock during another 3sum. That took me the rest of the way and I was soon advertising myself as a cocksucker and from then on sucking the cocks of most of my wife’s lovers – several of them considered themselves straight too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Turned

I do not know about that but when I was young almost every man met was married with children. Most were young like in their 20s sometimes 30s, they were really into passion and sex. None of this quick stuff. Most of the gay men I met where wham bam thank you. I hated that. I got where I only wanted married men. Besides mutual blow jobs sometime they only game me a blow job almost everyone of them was a bottom. I guess they wanted what they gave their wife. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Fucking hot

My first serious girlfriend used to rim me whenever she sucked my cock. Afterwards she would always tell me that a guy's ass was as sensitive as a girl's pussy. That got me thinking, which was her plan. Her real objective was to get me to fuck her college TA, who she was also fucking (unknowingly to me) who was 6 years older, bisexual, alpha, and had a huge cock. Eventually I agreed to a 3-way, but wasn't aware of my being the target of his big cock until after the action got intense. My girlfriend kept telling me how hot it was watching me take cock, and as time passed and the pain subsided I reluctantly had to agree.

Shortly after, I broke up with her, but her big-dicked TA used to work my newly discovered boypussy on a semi regular basis until I transferred to a different school almost a year later.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Very true and educational story

I really enjoyed this story. I first sucked a cock during a threesome with a couple. I got together with them three other times. After that I started wanting to suck cock again and at that time we had Craigslist to use to find a cock to suck. Now I consider myself a straight cocksucker and still like women, although I crave having a cock in my mouth and a load to swallow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with the author. All guys straight included are fascinated by the idea of sucking dick, getting fucked, but more generaly by submitting/giving up power (hence teams, coaches, army, tribes etc) and the cult of manliness. I've been a straight turner all my life (55) starting at an age I can't write. I guess in a strange way we are usefull as guys nowadays don't have the dangerous challenges and initiations they need to become men (hunting dangerous animals with spears, war, etc). I've been into straight dudes because of my attractions. I've never been comfortable around most gay guys because I love manliness and I am usually the most masculine dude around (even when in the army a long time ago). Most gay guys can't stand me because I don't share their "values" (and most are intolerant very conformist leftists). I'm into jocks, into excessive boisterous boyishness. Into making noise, speeding with all kinds of vehicles, repairing 30+ year old cars, bow hunting big game, building wood houses and barns, planting trees, sailing, getting dirty and exhausted (none of this having anything to do with my business). I've always been attracted to real athletes, the tougher the better, and most of them are straight. I'm less attractive than the author says he is so I can't boast 98% but in my experience straight boys aren't into features because they are not attracted to men. They are more into attitude and being in awe. I got them by challenging them + giving them lots of attention + mystery/adventure + the promise of thrills. What I keep out of these encounters is the memories of authenticity, the gift of vitality and vulnerability they gave me. Especially 6 of my past "conquests" I built deep friendships with and most have multiple kids now which is loads of fun. Being a kind heart even though some guys I turned began as sex-toys or slaves and I put some through the hell they seeked to vanquish (guys put themselves through incredible things and laugh, think of firefighters - who are also first responders these days - I know several). I always turned to mentor my best catches and channeled them into the best men they could be (some better then me). So there was a positive spiritual side into all this. Most turned achievers (like most athletes are anyway). I am "uncle" many times which is a blessing short of being a father. Ok. Another thing I enjoyed is: straight boys are the best fucks, they are conditionned to give everything to their partner so they DO fuck passionately and are not neurotic. Once they got past the guilt threshold they go 150% (some are fueled by the guilt which is also a sadistic fun). So even though the hunt was sometimes long and frustrating, sometimes unsuccesfull, the successes were beyond awesome and it was a blast overall. In fact some stories I could write would seem unbelievable. We were a bit crazy sometimes but fortunately "no animal was - seriously - harmed" lol. Fortunately I never drank or did drugs that helped avoid trying the most stupid ideas. Of course like a pet fox eventualy goes back to the wild, a straight dude eventually finds the right girl/woman. So an exclusively straight-turning career would eventually head into a lonely dead-end. Saaad. Fortunately I found my life partner in my mid 30's. My "little brother" (because 15 years younger, not size....) was gay and became bi (not my fault!) and was a 140lbs meek twink and became a 220lbs boss beast (his dedication but my work of art, mostly), a kind heart but not too sensitive: used to laugh when breaking bone playing rugby ;-)... lol. As I near retirement (sob) we still help new generations of curious young jocks experiment, explore, test their limits and build (secret) memories, especially during summers. As a public service.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course all this is all BS since the author in other stories is into crossdressing and sissy stuff. So he (she?) certainly not made a career of turning str8 dudes with 98% success rate... lol! But it makes a good read anyway, however pure fantasie. Turning str8 dudes is hard business and the success rate is WAY lower.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would agree with the main premises of this story. I would say the first time a guy came in my mouth was one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life and it has haunted my sexual fantasies since.

takeonetakealltakeonetakeallalmost 2 years ago

My older brother's best friend jason used to do this. Had one of the biggest dicks I've ever seen and like to brag about how much he came. We usually ended up jerking off porn after everyone else was asleep in the game room. That was a regular thing growing up for me and my brother and whoever we had spending the night. My brother came a lot also so he was always up for a good challenge. That meant most nights I would get a full show of two pretty really big nice big veiny dicks jerking off next to each other and covering themselves and come and lying there until one of us decided who covered in more. I was the judge most of the time so I had an excuse to watch so carefully. My brother asked me if I wanted to try something he was smoking one night and since I smoke weed all the time with them I said sure. He told me how to roll the bowl but Jason still held at the pipe and lighter for me wow I hit it. He had me take six deep hit and blow out huge clouds of smoke with each one before my brother I said that's too much. It started to hit me so hard I didn't know what to do but lay my head back and close my eyes. I was between any two of them and before I knew it I was on my back with my needs pain to my chest moaning and whimpering while Jason pounded my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story. Late into the evening at my tenth high school reunion, our gang got to spilling the beans on their first times having sex. One of the women admitted to having her cherry popped by a history teacher, another chimed in saying he was her first too. I said the first girl I fucked was my neighbor just back from her sophomore year at Albany (well maybe it was her doing me). I neglected to mention to my friends, the same history teacher was my first time sucking cock and getting fucked by a guy. One of the women said I was a bit red when she mentioned his name, said it was cool; we ended up in bed later on. So I guess our teacher was a cherry popper and turner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

hot. would have liked a part 2 where it detailed Arron getting his pussy stuffed and turning into a slutty bitch in heat. Would have been hot if muscle stud Arron was made to wear slutty lace panties, thigh highs and garters, when he comes over for football and to get his pussy stuffed.

4chuckssite4chuckssiteabout 1 year ago

504. I don’t buy this philosophy, but that could be because I have never had a desire to be with a guy, only girls.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Awesome.

rob

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies4 months ago

HOW does a man "KNOW" a straight guy would be and eager cocksucker or bottom? What is it that he sees in a potential cocksucker? AND... Why is this story basically accurate ! ? For me, I'm straight (mostly). I like women in almost every way. But when guys have hit on me, I get nervous and meek. Ever since that first time I sucked, I knew it wouldn't be the last. I didn't like doing it, at first (it was forced). Over time, I started to want it. Also at times, I admit that I tried finding confident, self-assured guys.

You wrote, "once you take a beautiful cock like mine between your lips and eventually swallow my addictive seed you are forever a cocksucker; once you bend over and take my long, thick cock up your ass, your man pussy, you are forever yearning to feel yourself filled by my cock). It is just the reality of the male psyche: almost all men are bi-sexual at heart, many just never cross the invisible line society has created."

That seems so true!

Sissyjulia2Sissyjulia23 days ago

I abosulety loved it and can relate to it. After online chatting I met him and sucked his cock in his truck in public and swallowed his load as he was my first and I needed more so we met again. This time in the adult store I swallowed his cock down my throat and proceeded to milk his cock with my throat and when I had swallowed his cum he started trying to remove his cock but was having trouble. When it finally POPPED out I felt lost and went to the next guy whose cock was bigger and gave him head too and loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50693 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...