All Comments on 'Hitting the Bottom Ch. 08'

by small_town_girl

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
TootsallTootsallover 9 years ago
Oh boy!

He's done it now. Time for some serious stick-handling between their individual issues. It will be interesting to see how you've planned this out! 5* and I wish it weren't so long between chapters (I'd almost given up!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Im so happy to see your next chapter

a Super hot chapter loaded with emotional baggage. Your talent to keep us coming back for more is unbelievable . I hope we dont need to wait to long to see not only how he deals with it, but poor Naomi in NY will be upset too Im sure.

FA_JFFA_JFover 9 years ago
A story's gotta move along but wooooooodogies you just shoved this off a cliff... ;D

So...hawt secks...done very well, but you've made us expect nothing less. ;). I was slightly distracted when they came home from the family gathering. You mentioned her later shift but then their time together kept going on. I kept mentally looking for a clock worried she was late or missing her shift. *rolls eyes at self*

I am still concerned about Dan, given the frequency he must still manage surges of anger-ish emotion. It is realistic. It is interesting to watch him work to deal with it. However, if I knew him and could seen inside his noggin, I might be backing away, the recidivism rates of violence being what they are. But you are working to rehabilitate him and the nature of any rehab is long and often grueling work. It is good you are showing him pushing the communication, especially since it seems Sandra tends to not want to talk as much. Not having experienced what he has, she can't possibly understand the importance of it to him. I'm thinking that from the circumstances of their meeting she ought to be trying to give it more importance, if only because he is showing it to be important to him. I feel she still has no clue the true depth of his emotional scars and is just happy wallowing in having found a dom boyfriend.

There needs to be some MAJOR conversations happening soon.

Keep bringing it on. Watching him squirm is very entertaining!!!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Wow

I loved watching him squirm at the BBQ too. I liked watching her squirm on his fingers as well :-)

Hawt, secksy, deep, emotional...I could continue but suffice to say you have nailed it again STG.

And good to see your anthology story is in the top 20 on Amazon too.

CypGypsyCypGypsyover 9 years ago
Mmmm...

* ...eyes closed, rapturous finger-kissing gesture... *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
so glad

so glad to see you back I just love this story please more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awwww!

You really had me going at the end there! I felt that what happened before was foreshadowing for her getting pregnant but was still taken aback by the whole "daddy" kink (not my thing at all) and was not expecting it at all! Loved it ^_^ I also enjoyed all of the relationship building in this chapter between them and her family and his old friends. I really enjoy when you have a good balance of that and the sex as you did this time. Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next installment as she just dropped such a bomb. Also I am intrigued to see an author tackle D/s while the sub is pregnant!!! Currently being a pregnant sub I know how the changes your body and hormones (emotions) go through can make play or punishment difficult. Plus the trepidations I've seen my Dom go through wanting to be careful which I'm sure will be huge for Dan. He has wanted this for so long plus he has so much guilt and baggage. I am totally intrigued to see where this goes next.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
yey for comments! :)

hey y'all, it's soooo good to be back! yes, i know i've been away for far longer than i usually am in-between chapters, but alas, real-life have been hectic. not to mention Tenderloin came out as part of an AWESOME group-sex themed anthology that had made it onto Kindle's Top 10 Romantic Erotica!! (it's still up there in Top 20 now).

see links on my profile page :)

anyways - i'm so happy that y'all liked this chapter!

@Tootsall - yeap, this is one hell of a screw-up, i agree. but life kinda happens this way; at least for me - when it rains, it pours. thank you for sticking by this story, i'll strive for a shorter turnaround time for ch. 09.

@karli101 - thank you, ma'am :) yes, it's going to get tricky, and indeed i am going to touch on how Naomi would deal with the news - not sure it would be right on the next chapter, though. maybe the one after (not sure yet).

@FA_JF - LOL i was wondering who would be the first to comment on that huge plot-shove forward. you did not disappoint. ;-) yes, Dan still has a long road to go. in my mind, it's a bit like sobriety: you can never say you're 'fully healed' from being an addict. what you can do is keep working at being clean, pretty much for the rest of your life. the question is, at what point can other people trust you to do that. and while i agree if i were Sandra 'now' would be quite too early, her getting pregnant forces her to really think about it - sooner rather than later.

@MJ - thank you so much! i'd admit to enjoying writing all their squirming, too :)

@CypGypsy - that made me laugh out loud with delight. thank you so very much!

@Anon 'so glad' - thank you! xoxo

@Anon 'awwww' - haha, i was hoping to keep the surprise going with that daddy play bit - glad it worked! and i'll try my best to get the next chapter out sooner. this one did take way too long for me to produce :/

thanks again y'all! :)

xoxo

STG / Annie

jhollanderjhollanderover 9 years ago
Great chapter, but whoa! What an ending!

Loved this chapter STG. The humanity and emotions were real and raw. I especially loved his session with his psychiatrist. The sex, as always, was scorching hot! Can't wait for more!

inspector123inspector123over 9 years ago
No you did not ....

As usual your sex scenes are off the chart but you did not leave us with a cliff hanger like that! Sandra is pregnant when the inability to conceive is what broke up Dan and Naomi's marriage? What drama! I can see a cat fight or two!

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
:)

@justahole - thank you, my dear :) xoxo

@inspector - it's not that i'd set out to create the cliff hanger, but once the opportunity presented itself i really couldn't help myself! LOL

as for Naomi's reaction - you'll have to wait and see... hopefully not SUCH a long wait this time!

@Masharri, @Bdaddy, @cruelbynature and @oldcelticcowboy, @lexi_88, and @submitting1- thank you all for the lovely red hearts!

always_yesalways_yesover 9 years ago
OMG

What? WHAT?! After all that hot sex you go for the heartstrings?! You maniacal, devious, lovely woman. I adore you, I just adore you, and this was so hot and I need to find someone to spank me. SHEESH. So good.

ThoseWhoBiteThoseWhoBiteover 9 years ago
A gem

This story is one of those rare gems here on lit. So hot, great plot, dialogue and emotion. I will check out your other writings for sure, and wish i could give you more than five stars and a fav. Can hardly wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't know what to say.

Your stories have hit me like an emotional bulldozer.

It feels like you looked at my life, read my diary and wrote stories around certain parts of it from annie's sadness and uncertainty of talking to jon and sharing with him her desires to sandra's inability to find the right mate and inexperience. I have my happily ever after with my soulmate like annie does and i love it but I also know I will forever be stuck at Sandra's level of frustration and inexperience because as much as he is the love of my life and an alpha male, from our short talks, I also know he could never be a dom to me, he sees too much in the black and white to understand and try it even if he accepts it for others who who do it. please continue writing more even if I can't have it i am still a sap of a hopeless romantic, loving that happy ending, hoping for more. You have me so hooked. thank you.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor

@Anon "don't know what to day" - thank you so very much! it seems like you and i were cut from the same cloth :) i wish you a very happy new year!

@ThoseWhoBite - glad to have you join this crazy journey! while each one of my series can be read as a stand-alone, i feel they do make more sense when read chronologically (check publish dates on my submissions page). Cookin' Up A Storm is going to go off Lit next month, so you may wanna give it a read before it disappears :) oh, and thank you for the fav! xoxo

@always_yes - haha gotcha there, didn't i? (smirks to herself) xoxo

A special thanks to @saidinbalefire, @liplocked, @northbaybear, @LadyMaverick31, @HerTeddyBear, @_billus, @McFiction, @KristoffDimitry, @Tsliterotica, @lexi_88, @swrd, and @submititng1 for those little red hearts. i luv y'all right back!

Happy New Year :)

xoxo

small_town_girl

swrdswrdover 9 years ago
well well well

Oh my... what a great and promising way to start the year.

STG you are such an amazing, sexy, talented, smart writer. I love how you plug us into your characters' mind causing us to feel as if we are, right there and now, going through that roller coaster of feelings and emotions.

I love a squirting woman! More of that please i'll have another.

Pregnants sexy sub is a lot to look for and i cannot wait.

BluedenimBluedenimover 9 years ago
Wow, what a story!

I didn't think I'd have to read it to the end without stopping, but it was just too hot to put down.

It was well thought out, well expressed and sooooo sexy, I have persuaded my bf to read it as we are a ds couple and can so empathise with the relationship.

Well done, I shall look out for more by you!

Steve150177Steve150177over 9 years ago
Is this the end?

Smalltowngirl, is this the end, or is there going to be more?

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlover 9 years agoAuthor
...

@steve - no this is most certainly not the end! i am working on ch. 9 though real life limits my writing time. but i hope to get it out by Valentine's...

@bluedenim - thank you so very much! glad you enjoyed it :)

@swrd - LOL you just made me go search for "pregnant sexy squirting sub". i'm sure the NSA had a fun one with that!

funinthesungirl19funinthesungirl19over 9 years ago
OOOOOOH

It's been insane, STG, but this chapter has been on my to-read list forever! And now I've read it, I can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

This was just all round awesome and I loved every bit of it, but oh, the cliffhanger at the end - brilliant!

Cannot wait for the next one.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 9 years ago
Nothing like a pregnant pause....

I don't think I can hold my breath much longer!!!!! :-)

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 9 years agoAuthor
chapter 9 will be submitted today!

the Brit is giving it a final read-through right in these moments... i do so hope it posts in time for your Valentine's weekend! consider it my Valentine gift to all of you lovely readers. let me tell you it's gonna be worth your while... :)

@Findmyway - 'pregnant pause' - huh! i love it!! xoxo

@fungirl - oh, i'm so glad you're over at the 'loving the cliffhanger' camp. i know some of my readers hate it! but hey, they make for such perfect stop points in the story...

hope y'all have a wonderfully kinky & loving Valentine's!

xoxo,

small_town_girl / Annie

PS - if you've read Cookin' Up A Storm, I would love you forever if you leave a review for it on The Darker Side of Love anthology page: http://www.amazon.com/Darker-Side-Love-Erotica-Boxed-ebook/dp/B00T0RLFO4 (and if you haven't read it - buy this boxed set! 7 dark erotic stories by The Erotic Collective - all of us Literotica hall-of-famers. it's so good!)

PPS - if you've read Tenderloin - please, please leave a review on The More The Merrier page: http://www.amazon.com/More-Merrier-Menage-Erotica-Boxed-ebook/dp/B00PUQMQYC (and if you haven't read it - GET IT! seriously. it's my hottest, kinkiest story to date. and 6 other brilliant stories by your favorite Lit authors, too!)

maninconnmaninconnabout 9 years ago
Yeah...just yeah

Can't wait for the next chapter. Good thing. Joined this story late, it's just a click away! Thanks for your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
YAHOO!!

I was so hoping for this pregnancy! Puuulease let it be a boy! It certainly is crazy to love your characters, but I do. Thanks, MIke

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 8 years ago
First frowns

Deep, and I mean DEEP Sigh there at the end.

I knew immediately where this was going and I can't say I like the forced method of making them work through the last steps of being truly committed to one another.

I'm gonna stop there, and move on to the next chapter... I get carried away sometimes - the boon and bane of a chapter review is that a regular full length story lets/forces the reader to reserve your judgement for the end.

Jason

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I think my only critique of this story is the relationship between Jon/Annie and the main character.

They're such terrible friends, it's kind of hard to take him seriously when he's so seriously submissive to everyone except his sub.

He takes an absolute beating from everyone and just crawls back, no reproach, no hard feelings, no.. anything. It's jarring really.

It slaps me out of the story so fast it's hard to get back into it, Jon abandons him for his ex, assaults him, mocks him, threatens him even after his suicide, Annie tells his ex every explicit detail of his life. It's so invasively toxic that it's hard to understand why anyone would ever want them in their life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous