All Comments on 'The Blue Life Ch. 01'

by GrantLeeStone

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoying it

Your father's relationship with his brother is the same as I have been having with mine for 20 years. That would be a good addition to this story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next time warn us

If I new there was make on me sex I would have never read it. Ick!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I would truly appreciate a sequel. Preferably where Nicky is broken. To treat your sub that way is abhorrent and any Dom/Domme that does should be broken and made to feel the pain of that sub even if the sub had no idea what they were missing.

Ducky7Ducky7over 9 years ago
Very hot story. Loved it.

This needs another chapter.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 9 years agoAuthor
Blue's Continuing Adventures

Thanks to the folks that have taken the time to rate, favorite and comment on my first erotic story on Literotica. This story sort of picks up the middle, after Bobby and Blue have established their Dom/Sub, incestuous affair. And it ends on sort of a cliffhanger. I plan to resolve where this scene goes. And I have some idea where I want to take these characters, but they have already surprised me

And yes, this story does include some bisexual action between father and son. I am a little surprised by people who are shocked and offended by gay male or bisexual male sex, especially here, in the Incest/Taboo category. Homosexuality and bisexuality are a lot less taboo, kinky and deviant than BDSM, and certainly more normal and healthy sexual behavior than Incest! And there is definitely a double standard, where Lesbian activity is accepted and commonplace, but there is this desperate, homophobic reaction to sex between men. I understand people's desire to have warnings about some sex acts that they might feel squeamish about, or find a particular turn off. But I'm torn about listing all the various kinks and sex acts in the story before the story begins. I fear that might spoil the surprises in the story.

There will be more chapters to "The Blue Life" to come. My problem is with overwriting scenes, having them become bogged down with too much detail or dialog. I really need to find an editor.

NaughtyTalkStarNaughtyTalkStarover 8 years ago
The Blue Life is Absolutely Outstanding!

Grant Lee Stone, you are a creative genius with your "The Blue Life." In a conflicting, sexually changing world in which we live today, you masterfully set into place reality as it is today. You bring into play a positive message of family love. You show the beauty of incest, that it isn't always a nasty and dirty derivative.

I commend you for being able to give a positive message of family love in such a naughty story! Absolutely Outstanding..

This is 5 stars!!

NaughtyTalkStar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I loved it!

I think this bit of erotica really hit the mark, I found myself attracted to all of the characters in someway, I could really visualize the situations and reminded me how BDSM could be so hot and controlling, I think it could use a lesbian scene with a hot slutty clown named Miss. Squeaky. Loved it 😉💋😄💕

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 7 years ago
5 Stars for an interesting BDSM family story

If you like your family action to be a no-holds-barred, BDSM thrill ride, then this is it. The son, Andrew, rules the roost and makes that clear when he re-introduces his mother to her husband (his father) in her new persona, as the submissive slut Blue.

Is this a perfect story? No more or less so than any other on this free site. However, it's remarkably free of typos (just a couple here or there) and quickly gets into the action. GrantLeeStone has a direct narrative style without many flourishes. He tells you precisely what's happening and who's doing what without getting bogged down with too much dialog or exposition.

For me, it moved a bit too fast. That's not a flaw, it's a difference in style. GLS gets right to the action as quickly as he can with only a little back story. We hardly know these people before the action starts. He tells it like it is - simple, direct, and builds from there. Fans of open, uncensored, hardcore family play should like this very much.

spoiler22mspoiler22mover 6 years ago
Favorite

This is one of my favorite series of stories! I didn't know you wrote more in 2017, I thought it was over last year. I'm glad you continued but the 1st chapter is not only my favorite of the series but quite possibly my favorite story since I started visiting this site years ago. As a tribute to the newest stories I am gonna read the whole series again. Great job!

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Nice to see a story about a son who cares enough for his parents and their relationship to step into the alpha male/Dom role for both their sakes. A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

tangoperutangoperu6 months ago

Nothing says "I love you, dad" like cuckolding him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous