All Comments on 'A Strange Arrangement Ch. 09'

by nageren

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Getting there...getting there... I want them to end up woth each other badly

SlagatorSlagatorover 9 years ago
agreed.

I want them to end up together.

gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
A very strange story

But overall I like it. It's hard to understand her flip flopping back and forth emotionally though. Everytime you think she's about to "fall into it" she runs away. It seems a little unrealistic in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I am enjoying the story very much. Maybe this is because I am a woman, but I enjoy the verbal interactions between them and the emotional bonding that is going on more than the sexual aspects. I think you have taken a kind of "weirdo relationship" and shown how fragile and complex people can be when they have been traumatized . Keep up the great writing .

madamnykkimadamnykkiover 9 years ago

Love the cliff hanger. The story is wonderful will Andrew tell his story first?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I get the feeling that she is afraid to lose someone she cares about like she did with her brother who died, and any sort of caring done on her part she is just going to run away instead of face it and learn to love. Andrew wants to love again, so of course there's that conflict. Hope they can help each other out!

artykay63artykay63over 9 years ago
too much sex

it is quite obvious that you are a very accompished writer and the story is quite gripping. Of course, since this site is called Literotica my heading here is not that logical. But I think when the story is as strong as this, too much sex breaks the magic. If you are going down the track of analysing the emotions as much as you do , less frequent sex builds the anticipation making it more enjoyable. But hey, it is your story and I think you are doing a great job on it. Thankyou for sharing it with us. Suspect the anonymous referring to the Mr Rochester connection is on the right track ;)

Arty Kay

gumdropzgumdropzover 9 years ago
I love the sex!

Contrary to some of your other comments, though I do agree that there is a lot of sex, I actually quite enjoy it (I LOVE IT!!!!!!!). This story revolves around sex so I can see why there's a lot of sex written in it. However, I think it's the snippets of conversations, the secrets revealed and Gina's thought process that makes me come back again and again, hoping against hope that she comes to her senses and realizes that, "hey, it's not all about the sex!" There's room for a relationship here, for BOTH of them, however the only problem that remains is that Andrew is still attached to his still lingering wife (wherever she may be) and fighting his own demons and Gina, well, she's fighting her own demons as well. So, as long as there shall be story AND smut, I shall keep reading! This is a GREAT story! I'll follow your story for as long as you keep writing! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Lol theres no such thing as too much sex

MadzillahMadzillahabout 9 years ago
The Love scene

Has been the best thing I have read on this site. A talking scene. Well done! Great thoughts; great writing.

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Nice visit to the inner Gina

She is a fascinating person who has a strong tendency to shoot herself in the foot.

Andrew is in love....

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 9 years ago
Not just fine writing -- wise thinking!

Andrew looked down at his plate and moved his food around with his fork. He said softly, "There's no such thing as just sex, Gina, you can't..."

"Says you!" I interrupted. "The rest of the world gets along fine with a simple, emotionless bang now and then. I think it would do you a world of good to go out and get laid by some hot girl you probably won't see again."

His eyes narrowed, "You really think everyone is doing fine with that? You think the women you see every day at the shelter are fine with that?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gina is struggling and needs to grow up

It's so obvious to us out here in reader land that Gina is an immature mess. It seems incongruous that Gina can be so eager and willing to have very intimate and loving sex, but unable to sit next to Andrew and hold hands while watching a movie. Certainly very fine writing, though, and an original plot line.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago
sex

sex without love is lacking something, its lacking feelings and emotion, its just going thru the motions. It may lead to something else or not if there is no connection. She doesn't want that connection and he does, good story and writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernageren@nageren
1070 Followers
I try to write realistically- describing believable people in plausible situations. None of the characters is "me," but many of them represent aspects of my personality and history. My hope is that, as you get to know my characters, you will find yourself thinking-...

SIMILAR Stories