All Comments on 'It Started on the Metro Pt. 04'

by Kyla_girl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Buy a dog

Get a life. This was beyond silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep it up!!!

I love this story and series, please keep going and writing! Ignore those people who try to kick you down just because they don't understand the beauty of writing a story and understand the way that this is really really, really good piece of writing!

👍👏💜

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely done

Great continuation of a very sexy story. Each one is simple, vibrant, descriptive, an arousing. Perfect erotica, will be interesting to read how he controls, humiliates, and loves you in future episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

ThIs Is Definitely The Best Bdsm Series Ive Ever Read.... Please Continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Uh..

This chapter was not petplay.. He called her "pup" once and made her eat off the floor.. Not petplay even in its softest elements..

Apple_of_EdenApple_of_Edenabout 8 years ago
A good, albeit short chapter.

Hi Kyla_girl,

I enjoyed your story and I thought this was a good chapter. Take what is constructive from any comment you get. Ignore those who are completely negative and without any form of positive, constructive, or corrective criticism. I wish Lit would remove the "Anon" option. I feel that if you want to be heard, you should at least have a Lit name and welcome feedback. It's too easy to say something negative. It's more work to look at a person's story/writing and take the time to give constructive feedback. (check back to see if you wanted to use wonder instead of wander...the mind wonders/ the person wanders)

The story was good. It flowed well, conveyed what I believe you wanted it to, and regardless of how little was said about "pet play" ....it was as you stated, "an introduction". Over all, it was an enjoyable read. I'd like to see that you continue this story.

Be well,

Apple

AmbersndNickAmbersndNickover 6 years ago
A happy surprise

Wonderful series of stories. Very erotic and kinky. You have a great style. I wonder why you haven't contributed for a while?

Hope you get back to writing very soon.

AlanSirAlanSirover 5 years ago
Loved it

Very well written Kyla,

Good Girl well done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nope, not for me

I quit part way through this chapter because of the blackmail, it’s both physical and emotional blackmail in the form of the unsafe safe word.

It’s a horrible cliche but there you have it. Here is your safe word you can use it anytime you want, oh but if you do use it everything stops and we’re done. It’s a dick move, a safe word is the pause or stop a scene not to end a relationship. So I’m out.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKyla_girl@Kyla_girl
93 Followers
Hello, I'm Kyla! I'm 27 and always looking for new knowledge and adventures. Like every 20-something, I'm here for the roleplay, the objectification, and the grammar atrocities. What I'm looking for depends on the night. Sometimes I'm looking for roleplay, other times I'm j...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES