All Comments on 'Two Weeks with Dad'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
two weeks

Not having planned it made the act great and your description of the joy each felt was great.

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A real treat!

Even though your story isn't pages long, it didn't feel at all rushed. Great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
3

Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story!!

Love your story. Very hot, made me soaking wet!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
its fun now

Yeah she wants more in the future til she goes bitch again and calls the cops and reports daddy for boning her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Two weeks with dad

she wants more in the future til she goes giving daddy a boner and he cums

12/19/14

Great Story!!

Love your story. Very hot, made me extremely hard right away ! ( Talk about having a hard boner u gave me one so quick and so freaking hard ! Encore!

by Johnny

12/19/14

by Anonymous

12/18/14

A real treat!

Yur story isn't long, it didn't feel at all rushed. Great! That is what made it great !

Not having planned it made the act great and your description of the joy each felt was great.

thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
simply awesome!

loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What happens . . .

when he knocks her up? Not a pretty sight.

And she seems a little naive for an 18-year-old, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

(For the poster below) Shes not naive for an 18 year old, she's just not one of the sluts you're used to fucking who's banged 50 different guys by the time shes 18. Shes had one boyfriend who's either a loser or really inexperienced. (Well duh,they're teens)

Daddio on the other hand didn't even bother to ask his daughter if she'd ever had sex before, just assumed so and fucking slammed his dick in. What a douche! Slamming it in anyway is shitty, catch a dry spit and she'll be cutting your dick off and feeding it to you!

...generally a decent story, could use some work but it was still enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what the hell

can any one just read a story and enjoy it for what it is ,what a bunch of nit picking Bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thank you

This is a great story. Why people expect perfection? I don't know, but I can tell you that I don't care for perfect grammar, just a good leading up to sex story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad storytelling

Just sad storytelling

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous