All Comments on 'Jacki's Journey into Sissyhood Pt. 02'

by jacki697

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496over 9 years ago

oh my god, so hot . i must read the next chapter soon . i love where this is going .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lovely

I can't wait to read your next chapter. I was with an older couple for two years and it brings back so many memories!

erica

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
great story

This is pretty intense, and sexy. I hope the next chapter is as well written as the last two. This is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that's my fantasy

This story is exactly my fantasy. Being a CD sissy slut for a hot couple who take care of me physically and monetarily. I would love to find such a couple so that not only can I suck real cock but I would get fucked by both a real cock & a big strap-on. I've done it only twice so far but having a dominant Mistress with big tits fucking me deep & hard is fantastic. I'd love to have it all the time.

Can't wait to read the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mom's pretty bitch in my pantyhose

My journey was similar. Mommy showed me that I am very pleased with my new look in my hot tranny outfit. Daddy agreed, but mommy feminized daddy too! Mommy said:"You 2 girls are mommies new sluts." We followed instructions, and mommy had me licking her pussy and taking her strap on in her babies new pussy! Daddy dressed up like a hot bitch watching as mommy filled my baby cunny. "Fuck Me sweet bitch "! Mommy took my she cock deep in her incestuous cunt like many other times. "Give mommy a new child sweet thing "! " Don't you pull out of my cunny"! I want you to shoot ALL OF YOUR LIFE GIVING SEED IN ME!" I filled mom up and daddy liked her clean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Sissyhood came early in my life. Mommy said:" Have you been wearing my pretty outfits"? I have mommy, but I won't anymore. "Nonsense baby, come with mommy into her room. I have such nice and feminine things for you to strut around in"! Mommy took my hand and then she said" Here, feel your mom's nylons, don't they feel silky-smooth"? I had to agree with mom. Her legs felt so good and the looks of her long legs and the high heels made me want to go to bed with her again. Also the first time in my pantyhose we had incestuous sex nonstop for hours. "SissyDom"came moreover the best way for me to be with the new mommy I grew to love. It is important that we are a couple in the sissy world we created. I'm mommies little slut now. I get nice cock to suck and I have enjoyed the times how to take care of mommy's cunny. Daddy's cock is so cute. He loves to have his "pussy" fucked by me and mom too.

sissyboi69Aricsissyboi69Aricabout 2 years ago

I would have said yes to the offer, great story, look forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing!!! I would

D love for this to happen to me!! My boi pussy is wet just thinking about it. I would love to be fucked wearing a pink thong!!!! Really sexy!!!!

DomFckrDomFckrover 1 year ago

There is Never a better moment when a Sissy Boi has the Ephifany realization of their True purpose as I have been lucky enough to cause and witness it as allot of the times just like in the story it comes after a great encounter especially if sissy has a hands free orgasm and carries the Load of her New ma or Master within her as it not only marks her it like Jacki it soaks into her brain and heart as she realizes for sure she wants to transition. As one of my gurls went so far as to almost do bottom surgery after a few surgeries to enhance her already beautiful feminine features. But she decided to travel and entertain and try it on her own after getting comfortable living full-time. I hope to find one gurl like Jacki and connect on multiple levels as more; but I am also grateful in meeting sweet innocent ones like Jacki. Although it did once get sticky as I had a submissive lover and met her son who was gay and looked like a younger version of her and was just starting to dress up and the naughiest thoughts came into my head as I knew he was flirting with me whenever she left the room, and she knew I was a Dominant Bi and i kept seeing them bound side by side as I made them both cum seeing him act just as she did gushing and blushing as they orgasmed moaning thru the ball gags. I knew if I hung around I would make it happen and forever change their lives, tuning them both into my submissive slaves as I definitely felt he was egging me on knowing what i did to and turned his mom into having overheard us one time but she had tried to hide the fact she had squirted all over the bed and part of the floor leaving her heavenly scent permeating into the hallway by the bathroom as it was like a magnetic pull that lured him in there to confirm and witness what i had done to his own mature mother. The look he gave me after getting caught looking in after his excuse of needing to go to the bathroom was so cute as I instantly knew averting his eyes downward when I stood there looking straight at him. His mom was in the kitchen oblivious just chatting away as I whispered; what were you doing? being caught being drawn into her bedroom while he was supposed to be using the bathroom as I stood there. The sheepish look; and then when he looked up at me like a sweet doe i felt like he was envious as the cuffs and ropes and toys still laid on the bed he knew enough in his young 20's what had happened. He barely whispered back; "Are you her Master?" seeing the smile on my face I could feel a heat rising up knowing he was just like her. I never told her as it was like a naughty secret, and she was thrilled that all of a sudden he liked to visit her more often; especially when he knew I was around on the weekends. Buut I knew it would be too much for her and she hated the idea of ever sharing me and hid allot from her female friends for fear as she put it; "they might ty to steal me away from her if they knew" as sometimes her intensity from her own Orgasms that i made her experience would embarrass her making her blush so profoundly. So while she became a slut that needed multiple men in order to chase those type of orgasms he ended up living with some lesbians that took him on as a Project. I went on to find a cute twink that caught my eye instantly seeing him already as the girl I would assist in making instead of the boy with Daddy issues and fantasies as it was the same look I had seen just months before standing in that hallway. Looking up at me from his knees swallowing my cum and licking to get every last bit not even aware as I peered down with my crooked smile pleased and satisfied for the moment. His epiphany involved lots of tears and hugs just as her departure would later as I was happy for her in he new job even if it meant having her move on in her new life. Now the search is on for my new sissy project and finding the right one.

BiingardenstateBiingardenstate10 months ago

I was edging myself as I was reading this story trying not to cum. But as I was reading these comments, it pushed me over the edge and my clitty sprayed girly juices all over me.

The good news is I collected all those juices and now my boipussy has cum all over it. Love the feeling of cum down there as I walk around in my panties.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous