All Comments on 'Three in a Tub'

by Dogshark

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
HOT

HOT HOT HOT

Drakon66Drakon66over 9 years ago
Wow

Nice job. Every man's dream come true. Can I be invited to your next pool party?

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 9 years ago
Welcome!

Glad to see you've dipped your toe in the water here at Literotica. Much more to cum I hope.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Welcome to Literotica

Realism makes such a wonderful difference. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good vignette

And believable, too, after a fashion. The first sentence starts with a glaring grammar error which was off putting. But overall, a nice first effort.

DogsharkDogsharkover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the encouragement

And I have just spotted the grammar problem in the 1st para - How the hell did I miss that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar!!

Please, you start out with "Me and my wife" which should be, "My wife and I". I haven't read further. you need an editor and advisor. Please find one and do a rewrite. Then I might pursue an interesting concept.

SHANNON_OKAYSHANNON_OKAYover 9 years ago
KEEP GOING

Very hot, continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

Don't listen to the haters, big deal your grammar isn't perfect. Its a sex story not a thesis. I enjoyed it.

GaminaGaminaover 9 years ago
Enjoyable!

I enjoyed it, and as a non-english person, the grammar didn't bother me at al ;)

pixandwordspixandwordsover 9 years ago
A nice 'dream'!

We both very much enjoyed this story and congratulate you on a good first effort. We've had some similar fun in our hot tub over the years and this story brought back memories. We wish we'd been there in the steamy bubbles with the three of you! Please post some more stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Had a very similar experience with my wife and her very drunk friend. I came so fast it was scary. At least the first time. The girls barely noticed. Two women together is hot!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous