All Comments on 'Playing with Daddy's Good Girl'

by tarkustrooper

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
can't get enough

I fucking love your girl on girl audios they're amazing! I came nice and hard for you ;) Please don't stop making them! They never fail to make me wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
heya

I love ur sensuality towards women. But the father stuff aint my thing :(. I love ur other stuff sooo much. its just I'm gay and bringing daddy into things is a real turn off. So so sorry because i am a real fan!

beastersbeastersover 9 years ago
Insecurities in Relation to Art

@Anon2: Not in malice; insecurities are a personal issue and really shouldn't be used to press an agenda onto performers or artists. By the way she has included the 'Daddy' character, we can presume that her artistic integrity involves actively portraying this figure, whether that makes you uncomfortable or not. Personally, I don't like anything to do with scat, but I don't go and tell people that are into it my opinion by my own volition. If an aspect of one of her pieces doesn't please you, state your opinion if you must, but realize that you shouldn't word it in a manner attempting to pressure an artist out of their unique perspective.

~One love, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YUMMY

You my dear sound SOOO DELICIOUS in your audios that I want to eat you up!!! MMMMmmmm... You could do this to me anytime. I love your moans, little chuckles, the sounds your pussy makes while you play with yourself. It all makes me SO WET. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
so fucking sexy

That was amazingly sexy, i love your voice, your dominance, and your creativity! I wish u made an audio about grinding.. hehe <3

SexybeanSexybeanalmost 9 years ago
Mmmm

This had me dripping wet! You are too yummy :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

That was amazing! Please, could you do more audios for girls? I love yours so much!

And I would have loved for one with an male voice too, having you and daddy fucking me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More girl/girl audio stories please

I would love to hear more girl/girls stories especially maybe one about a mommy & her little princess

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I want more girl on girl audios were you're daddy

I love your dominant/daddy audios but you dont have many girl on girl ones. I love all your audios regardless of the gender they're directed at but l love the girl on girl the most, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my laws

That made me cum harder than I have in months. More girl on girl Dom/sub audios please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Omg

Oh my fucking God. Be my girlfriend please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertarkustrooper@tarkustrooper
1331 Followers
I'm a prog-rock, orgasm loving gal ready to share with Literotica my dirty, dominant style. I usually record audios for Reddit's GoneWildAudio, so I'll post them up to show them off here. There will be new stuff coming, so stay tuned! I also write scripts in my free time, s...

SIMILAR Stories