All Comments on 'Adam'

by perihelion

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
wingedchaoswingedchaosover 9 years ago

Definitely worth the read, what with the season and all. Great characters and you developed them well. Thanks for the holiday gift!

mikeyb85mikeyb85over 9 years ago
excellent

This is a great story. I really liked everything about it. You are a great author, Im looking forward to reading more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well developed characters great story

I appreciate how you developed the characters of Chris and Adam. You are an excellent author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A great story

It's a wonderful Christmas story, and I'm so happy that Chris and Adam finally made their realizations that they do indeed love each other, and have for some time. Thanks for the hairy chest on Adam!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love Finds a Way. Truly

What a wonderful story of forgiveness,moving on and love.

Sadness only that the story ended and the character development leaves me wanting more .

More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent Story

One of the best-written stories I have ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

That was a wonderfull story, well written, with great character development. So much more than most of the stories I have read. Thank you. Please write some more.

Wsncguy09Wsncguy09over 9 years ago
The best

This is the best story I've read on this site! PLEASE WRITE MORE!!

BiohioguyBiohioguyover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Incredible story! Thank you for reaffirming that there are still good writers and good stories to be told!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love when found shoud be as it is here. All encompassing

One of the best. It will make my Christmas a better one. Thank you!

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004over 9 years ago
Just beautiful ...

I thought I had read all your stories. Apparently not. I was SO GLAD I found your new submission. I think you're one hell of a writer - I love your plots, your characters are so fantastic and well developed. I was just a little bit puzzled about the title; why Adam and not Chris?

Then, I thought that maybe it was due to the epiphany Adam had about his life from the beginning and his feelings towards Chris - change is a major factor in this story and all characters in it change in one way or another, from Chris' siblings, his mother, even the people in their home town. Chris is an extremelly strong character though. He had to stand up to a life without the comforts of home, being rejected and ridiculed by his best friend, the guy he loved; The fact that he never felt the need to hide who he was, that he turned his life upside down - he even changed his profession ! He is indeed a very interesting guy ! I wish he was real because I would love to meet him. He passes on all these positive vibes and gives us hope .. I love him to pieces !!

Thank you so much for this story. Please keep at it. You're fantastic ! ^^

Hutchison12Hutchison12about 9 years ago
Heart warming

Thank you for the story, it was a wonderful journey reading it and loved the journey Chris and the rest of the characters made, brilliant!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsalmost 9 years ago
Great

First time reading you and now I know I've been missing out.

WittePietWittePietover 8 years ago
Wonderful

Your best story. True romance. I loved it.

TesaoboyTesaoboyover 8 years ago
Life Affirming and moving story

I just discovered this site and you were the first author whose work I have read here. I fear that I've just been spoiled. Such a loving, sweet story!

Thepirate23Thepirate23about 8 years ago
Love at last

I agree with the other comments, this is such a wonderful tale of lasting love. One just hopes that it is based on someones real life experience.

Keep writing buddy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Such a good story!!!

Love these stories of friendship, forgiveness, and unrequited love. Keep writing! You do a great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Recently Discovered

I can't believe this story has been around for so long and I just now discovered it! And, what a discovery it was! I loved your characters, and feel like I actually got to know them. I could feel their feelings, their hurts, their longings, and their lust for each other. I am so glad they were finally able to express their genuine love for each other. I hope they get to live "happily ever after." Thanks for writing a beautiful, sexy, hot, love story. And, thanks for the explicit sex.

nawty2nawty2about 4 years ago
Once again a masterpiece. If only fairytales came true hey we would all live in a story. Thank you

Really love your writings

RobJasperRobJasperabout 4 years ago
Wonderful story!

A wonderful story with great plot along with hot sex! Wiping the cum on his lips early on was hot hot hot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous