All Comments on 'Rescued by the Bartender'

by SwitchMami

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
LudolfLudolfover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I enjoyed reading this story from the beginning to the end. The slow build up and detailed storytelling when it all became hot made me really excited and aroused. I am looking forward to read more of your stories in the future. Job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bitchen story

Very bitchen story!

indysubmaleindysubmaleover 9 years ago
A work of erotic art

This was undoubtedly one of the most well written and most erotic stories that I have ever read. I don't have the words to describe just how much it turned me on. All I can do is say "thank you". Thank you for sharing your gift and please keep them coming.

ThomasLordThomasLordover 9 years ago
Well Written

Different version of the MMF threesome than I've read before. Very hot, sexy story worth the read.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Well done

Your very good at writing a solid and sexy bi story. Cuckold hubby fully participating in what was once just a watching game. Only thing missing was cuckold sucking and cleaning Jessie's thick long cock and balls. Maybe his wife will video the next time. Thanks and hope there is more. I am sure Jessie has more bi stud friend who would love to get some of this couple. Maybe knock her up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Very hot story!! Love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous