All Comments on 'Watch Me Put a Baby in You'

by SweetPregnantTits

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Not sure what the previous anon is going on about, as I didn't notice anything indicating a particular race or economic class for the characters in the story.

I thought it was not only sexy, but very sweet as well.

coyote_runningcoyote_runningover 9 years ago
Very sexy tail.

Well crafted and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was very tender and yet still an erotic story. Hope to read more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

This is by far my favorite story. I so wish it was me getting bred everytime I cum when reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A HOT STORY

MAN, O MAN , that was a HOT story! I just had to relax by squirting a load into my old lady's cunt. After that load the bitch went to sleep! After a few hand strokes, I was ready for round 2. My neighbor's wife is always ready for a fast fuck so I went over

to see if she wanted some baby batter in her. She is always ready to fuck anybody that will knock her up. Her husband can only shoot "blanks" due to an injury. He had told that he had no objection to me fucking her since they wanted a child.

I was able to give her a load after she sucked me for awhile. It worked and she is pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
strange

I suppose I must be odd. I found this to be so planned, it was clinical. I didn't find it erotic at all. I do wish I was the man. I love making babies. I use the smallest needle I can find to make all my condoms more useful. Several times my 'special' condoms have helped a woman conceive that wouldn't otherwise. I encourage men to rework their condoms, reverse their vasectomies secretly, or replace her birth control pills with clever placebos. Women are built for pregnancy and men are designed to deliver his DNA and spread it widely. Women are given by God a specific amount of eggs and the pregnancy doesn't always take. But men product prodigious amount s of sperm continually through most of his life so he can make many, many babies. But you need to make your characters more interesting. She is almost passive in participation. A woman never needs to allow someone else to be more familiar with her cycle than herself. Let there be need and desire as well as breeding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

A favorite fantasy of my husband's, can't wait to read this one to him in bed

C_frommnC_frommnover 7 years ago
Nice Story

But a follow-up to Pregnancy. Birthing and Raising the Child to making #2

Should be followed upon .

widowedidiotwidowedidiotabout 6 years ago
mommy milk

I liked your story and I like your style of writing. I tried mommy milk once. Didn't care for it. Tasted funny to me. Your first story I read "Blackmail baby" I didn't like. I respect women to much for me not to say something even if it's fiction. Anyway I'm glad that I didn't give up on you. Don't get me wrong. Blackmail baby was written very nicely, it was just the topic. I prefer to read about strong women even cheaters that get away with it. Anyway, on to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jesus Christ that’s so fucking not

I love the scenario so much I can almost come from reading it. Only thing I would add is spooning that turns into forking while on her side so I can reach around and hold her swollen belly as I’m planting another baby, or a backup fertilization, DEEP deep inside her hot baby canal. And my other hand is reaches around to grab hold of full Milky tit as my highly mobile, spunky sperm squirts SO fucking deep and hard inside her fallopian tubes, coating and penetrating then penetrating in a warm blanket of paternal love her sweet eggs, causing a massive biochemical chain reaction of pure bliss, pleasure and motherly joy at the deepest, most raw and primal level. And my cock stays inside her, gripped instinctively by her tight womanly walls, holding me tight like a plug for my sweet sperm, ensuring not one precious drop of my sacred seed seeps out until long after my heavenly manly duty has been ✅. And I get to just watch as her gorgeous fertilized body goes into action, her smooth silky beautiful body doing what it’s done since the beginning of humankind, growing and nourishing precious babies. And producing that sweet, nutrient dense🥛 for me to enjoy every time I explode inside her beautiful lactating body, until the thick stuff arrives for me baby, then produces voluminous amounts of the only bodily fluid I know that represents the culmination and height of love and lovemaking.

Cathedral_VerdeCathedral_Verdeover 4 years ago

Evolution's prime directive calling!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

You are the best of the best. This story is short, but you actually get the male sexual drive to mate and impregnate. I would love to see a lot more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You pull out of me I look down at your dripping cock that has just unloaded a massive load of cum in me that is now swimming towards my womb and my egg. As you pull out of my vagina I raise my legs to keep most of your seed inside me. I look again at your cock that is just starting to get soft, it has done it's job and is now probably a father, the pink head is coated in your sperm and my vaginal juice, hopefully he will be ready to go again in a few hours. I loved him inside me he filled my love channel completely and his thrusting in and out of my vagina I wanted to go on and on but when he climaxed inside me that was the ultimate sensation as my orgasm gripped your cock drawing more of your seed into my belly. As I lay on the bed with my legs raised I could not wait to have your penis inside me again tonight, but we both had to get ready for our respective jobs so sex would be on hold until then. My next concern was how to keep most of your seed inside me while at work, I chose a panty liner and a pair of tight high rise white silk knickers, white because they would be the same colour of your sperm when any leaked out. As I left for the office I could not help patting my tummy knowing part of you was in there and would be with me until joined with more of you sperm tonight

NightStarDreamsNightStarDreamsover 2 years ago

Enjoyed reading this. Even a comment or two that people left. Look forward to reading more.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

strange story. Not very erotic. It just illustrates a man who is obsessed with pregnancy and lactation. i give it 3 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous