All Comments on 'Demons Whispers'

by blaster666

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked it enough to give it five stars. I wish, though, that the language had been a little rougher without so many euphemisms for body parts and sex acts used. Dirty talk does wonders for me.

Eroticafan8000Eroticafan8000over 9 years ago
Good story.

This was a pretty good story, though I wish it was more drawn out. It would've been good to have the mom and son resist their feelings towards each other a bit more. If you are to continue with this story I'd definitely be grateful. Seems too good to end here.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
I VOTE A 5!

I guess maybe the other two comments had a point, but truthfully, I don't see how you could have improved it very much. I think you walked the fine line between erotica and porn, leaning to the erotica side. I think I liked this more than 'Dad's old Laptop" if that's possible. As far as taking it further---where do you go after boy gets Mom? Maybe sex in a different place? Some would say "Go anal, young man, go anal." but a lot of us old fogies are turned off by that. Unlike some, we know the difference between a sewage pipe and a manhole. Keep up the good work. I'll be reading, no matter what you decide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
much more than just a good story, in my opinion

Mr. B is a prolific and accomplished author, which comes out in this well-crafted tale of sexual passion between a son and his mother. The boy's intent on getting back up the wonderful hole between his mother's legs that he came out of. The mother, Sarah, trembles waiting for the young masterful rod her boy's grown between his own legs. I love the passage, "He watched hungrily as she opened her legs. He climbed onto the bed and crawled gingerly between her thighs." The last time boy was between his mother's thighs was some 18 or 20 years before, so the he's returning for a nostalgic visit to the safe, protected and loving place where he lived for nine months and came into the world from. Now the son is all grown up and bearing gifts. His fat cock stretches and stuffs his beloved mother, and he ends up blowing his young balls and shooting her full of creamy semen. One small suggestion for this excellent story. It's not demons roaring in triumph at this coming together of a boy's penis and his mother's vagina. It's the angels singing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Interesting story

Many sons have had similar demons. Quite a few moms like to tease and show making son aroused. It can be fun and thrilling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful

Never in all my years of reading incest literature have I found a piece as amazing as this. It had me pumping cum for minutes at the imagination of my mom in that bikini, I can't stop thinking about it. Well done, you just made my whispers louder.

badmommy71badmommy71over 9 years ago
sooooooooo sexxxy!!!!!!

this story made me cum before my son even went down on me ;-)

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
He should have listened

to the angels on his other shoulder.

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
GAWD that was HOT!!!!

A definite way with words!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
domon won

same demon inside me.........

GoodkatGoodkatover 9 years ago
5 stars.

Very eloquent. The grammar isn't great but I enjoyed reading it. Easy five stars for this very erotic short story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
loved it

great work, I agree that the image of the mother spreading her thighs for her sons hard penis is very hot. As mommy submits to her son he now takes his rightful place between her thighs and she accepts his seed. there is nothing more sexy. Please continue perhaps mommy gets pregnant.

csltcsltalmost 9 years ago
Innocent Sleepy Moms....

Loved it, Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A good story

Enjoyed it even if it was a short story. But by the same token, i'd love to see you write another with the twist and turns of "Dad's Old Laptop". Short stories are not my forte even though this was good. Keep on trucking.

The old fart

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wonderfull story

I enjoyed the story you wrote it was well done. a loving and tender moment between a mom and her son.

LittleboyMommyLUVR666LittleboyMommyLUVR666over 4 years ago
Great!

Really Enjoyed this Story, Especially the Part about the New Swimming Suit ;) Thoughts of Her Hot body barely being covered Were Wild. Would Enjoy hearing a tiny bit ore of How Her Breasts Wiggled and Swing and Sway as She Walked in the Skimpy New Swimming Suit. Only because I don't think there is a More Beautiful Site Ever in the World, than a Woman's Breasts Swinging and Swaying as She Walks )))

I also liked the way She was Sly in Sexy Clothing Under he Sheet Waiting for His Presence, to Reveal Her Self to Him. Demons are Great! Are they Not? Great Job! I Love Hot Sexy Perfectly Naughty Mommy's that like to Spy on their Naked Son's ))) Write Many More Please ...

CrevvieCrevvieover 4 years ago
Dreams

You truly have a gift with mother and son stories! From the gentle, loving and lust filled, to pure lust driven. You tell stories that reflect my own dreams and desires for my own mother! Never stop telling these!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story!

Loved it for 5stadrs.

Good job.

Bill S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous