All Comments on 'Class Demonstration Ch. 03'

by NakedDan

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
One word........

AWESOME!

Aidily_EmidanAidily_Emidanover 9 years ago
Realistic . . . and hot

Your story breathes life into a persistent hot fantasy of mine: nude modeling taken to the extreme. What makes it compelling for me is that it's plausible; very easily I can envision a tenured professor conducting independent research like this (funded by taxpayer money, no doubt) with live models. And it's also realistic that the professor would allow the models to be coequals in determining the demonstration's direction. After all, that's what respectful sex between consenting partners is: communing of equals.

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
The hypocrisy of modern puritans

Sorry A_E but this type of research, in human sexuality, is specifically forbidden taxpayer support.

No matter how much good sense it would be for our society to develop a scientific understanding of Human sexuality.

Lets face it the American right wingers hate and fear scientific progress as much as the Taliban. And, for exactly the same irrational excuses.

Funding for such research comes from private sources, bequests, trusts, foundations, etc. Usually with only the vaguest oversight or direction.

As the wealthy seeking to escape their Civic Duties to finance their Nation. Are generally too ignorant of the subjects tthey finance through tax avoidance.

Stanford University was originally financed by a wealthy crackpot who believe psychic phenomena was real. So in their charter is a legally enforceable requirement that they finance research occult legerdemain.

Now they concentrate on Probability Theories to get around those restrictions. The beneficiaries of that line of research turn out to be the Lost VVages casinos. An amusing joke on those who believe in the supernatural.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Threesome?

I want to see Katherine take volunteers from the class and pick Joan Jett girl. Then she could fuck Dan while eating Jessica's snatch. It would be even cooler if Dan fucked her in the ass. Maybe Katherine starts frigging her snatch...

Aidily_EmidanAidily_Emidanover 9 years ago
Re

fanfare:

You're correct: it would make ultimate sense for taxpayer money to fund research in human sexuality; it would benefit our society, especially youth, many of whom dwell in darkness thanks to their parents. “You'll learn all you need to know on your wedding night.”

Back in the 30s, Alfred Kinsey established his research institute at Indiana University but had to seek private funding from the Rockefeller foundation. His research was controversial for the times. It included conducting thousands of interviews and recruiting IU students, townsfolk, and co-workers to have sex while being filmed. Although the volunteers weren't performing for a live audience, I'm sure their experience wasn't unlike Dan's and Jessica's.

It's well documented that ol' Alfred was quite a sexual adventurist; he didn't just conduct scientific research, he walked the walk. He particularly enjoyed exposing himself and even masturbating before his colleagues. He had sex with almost all of his staff, male and female alike, and encouraged consciousness-raising office affairs. Wardell B. Pomeroy, his right-hand man, said it best: “He just fucks everybody.” In the office it was anything goes, the only proviso being that the Chief had to give his personal OK.

At his home on First Street, Kinsey was known to work in the back garden wearing only a jockstrap, and, when the mood suited him, nothing. Bet that got neighbors' tongues t' waggin'.

Geon54Geon54over 9 years ago
"Independent research project"

Katherine says its an "Independent research project". That doesn't mean the government is funding any part of it. In fact, it sort of implies the opposite.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the rest of it

You cant leave it like that when is the rest of the story coming

NakedDanNakedDanover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Thanks for reading everyone. Chapter 4 was submitted the morning of the 24th, but we can't expect the folks at Literotica to work all through Christmas. Hopefully, it will be live on the site in the next day or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

This chapter was excellent! It was sexy, descriptive, captivating...Oh it sent thrills through me! I wanted to be Jessica so badly! Great writing, as usual!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck scene

Fantastic fuck scene Dan. Brilliant writing and knowledge. Tania

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

This is so-o-o sexy thank you!

woodseaveswoodseavesover 1 year ago

I wasgoing to wait before commenting, till I read the whole series. But I have to say now what a great story this is. The writing is excellent, the story superbly crafted. The art class scenes provide a perfect platform and lead up to this tremendous sexual performance. If I'd been one of the volunteers, I have masturbated then and there. Awesome!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedDan@NakedDan
439 Followers
I am the author of the novels The "Volunteer", Life Models, and The Girl Who Stopped Wearing Clothes, all of which are available in paperback and Kindle editions. The "Volunteer" is also available on Audible. See ordering info at my website dhjonathan.com. I've been a nude ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES