All Comments on 'Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 04'

by cleverfox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MEWatcherMEWatcherover 9 years ago
That was very sweet and makes me scared all at the same time

This made me worry for the Catrine and Ryan even more. All I ask is that you let them be together.. somehow.. no matter how long that takes plot-wise. They needed a private chapter and more intimacy. I look forward to see where their story is headed. You write well, Thank you for taking your time with the characters.

P.S. take down Arick ..Please.. and don't let it be too easy. Let him feel a total loss of power before the hard fall ~ she flashes an evil smile~

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

This was a wonderful chapter. You described her 'first time', her feelings (both emotionally and physically) extremely well. Beautifully done.

The problem comes now that she has to go back to her slavery. The impact finally having had a choice, makes on her. Why do I have the feeling we've not seen the last of king Arick.....

And I agree that his fall should be very long and painful

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks MEWatcher and Bearslady

I really appreciate your supportive comments and enthusiasm! It's really great to think about how these characters are developing and gage that against your feedback. Definitely thinking a lot about where to go next at the moment...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Warning: Don't Get Too Stupid and Poetic

This story has reached a point where there is a potential for one of a few conclusions to happen, and a number of them worry me. I really want Catrine to be freed and stay with Ryan. I would hate for there to be a stupid, poetic ending where she chooses to go back to being a slave or some BS like that. Also, Lord Arick is scum and I hope he suffers greatly before the end of your story.

After all I've said I want to emphasize how much I love this story! Good job, keep it up, and don't be afraid to make it happy in the end. Reader's (like me) like happy endings!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agree with the others

I'd like a happy ending - which for me is for Catrine to make her decision about her future (whatever she chooses) - that is the greatest freedom, and the one she doesn't have. And yes, I'd like to see Arick taken down - he's pretty scummy and it's time someone like Catrine wins, instead of the Kings. (Arick treats her like a disposable object, and not as the human being she is.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very satisfied :)

I'm so glad you decided to submit more than three chapters. This chapter was beyond lovely :') The way Ryan cares for Catrine makes my heart swell. I hope that Ryan is somehow able to rescue her.. It would break my heart if he had to return her and that was it haha ;-; But anyway, thank you so much for writing this series :) I enjoy it very much, and am pleased you are going to continue!

jrj8jrj8over 9 years ago
Encore..!

Let him buy her... There is enough shit on this planet, give us something nice to hang onto...

Belle_MarieBelle_Marieover 9 years ago

This story is spectacular!!! May I just take a moment to express my deep appreciation for the speed with which you write, especially considering that this is a quality story? With most of the really good stories (those with good plots and several chapters that aren't entirely focused on the sex), the authors will have at least a month between chapters, and that's on a good period. I love that you are so consistent,and I'm super grateful! Keep up the awesome work!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow!

I'm completely hooked!

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 05

Just submitted. Happy holidays all!

Love the comments and encouraging feedback. Thanks for reading along!

XO

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing

This story is amazing ...... it needs to be published ,,,,, it has everything a good novel has and more .......I find myself, anxious, on the edge of my seat and crying..... and I have never,,, never ever cried because I read a story on this site ...I have been arroused and entertained yes.... but no tears..... But you have not only touched my senses,,,,, but my heart ..... I absolutely adore the characters and am of course rooting for Ryan to succeed and a happy ending. Keep writing !!!!... you have a gift ...... a rare gift ... to capture the imagination and the heart all at once ....I await the next chapter with eagerness!!!!!!......... Areana Benoir

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I love this story

You are such an maxing writer. My be the best on this site. You have to write a book. I love this story so much. Ryan is everything every woman has ever wanted ( or just me haha) and Catrine is who I was as a young inexperienced girl, long ago, before life and it's horrors came to play. Your character Catrine is almost a metaphor for any woman living in today's world. Raised to be ladylike and demure, until she is hurt by life's trials and tribulations. Wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous