All Comments on 'Slut Professor'

by hunter_gatherer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good plots

Like the way you took your story but not enough details to picture it. It has potential and longing for more toward her son it can be a great mom son story if you got time

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Shocking

Shocking writing - really, really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice

Sexy plot but writing could be better.

GriffyD_BoyGriffyD_Boyabout 9 years ago

It has characters that are fairly well written, but I came away without an idea about just what the point was. You have two stories, featuring two separate characters, running parallel that never really link up totally together.

You do show some talent with character development, I think you need to work on plot development.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

Please continue this and have the son watch and jerk off to his mother having sex.

mmikeblmmikeblabout 8 years ago
almost great

Very good story until near the end. The son was smart, careful, and thoughtful until he trapped himself in his mother's study. In all likelihood his car his car is outside too, and will be seen when Walter "quickly leaves". A small but good detail was when the son realized his mother (gave her benefit of doubt) may not have met the man, leaving the message on the phone, until after her divorce - though the story developed that her affair had been on for 20 years. Story ended too abruptly, as if the author couldn't figure out how to get the son out of her study without being discovered but didn't want him found.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need a sequel!

It is unfortunate you have yet to write a second chapter.

Hopefully you will have some inspiration to finish.B

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Now what?

Please finish the story. Does her son get to hit that? Is there a gangbang what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

College fantasy daddy can't wait to give you a good workout. I wanted to be my professor's stud. Spank her for being a bad cougar! Slap her ass. Be her daddy. Cuddle with my lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous