All Comments on 'My Wife's First Black Man'

by cwp342020

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
goodtimes2goodtimes2over 9 years ago

cool arrangement :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: cool arrangement ?

Another asshole who can't stand it when others dare to have a different opinion. Usually posts like this are from people slamming those who dare to be negative. but, well, there are asshole on both sides.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Its OK.

The Bother was gitin the goods. She was lovin it, & he didn't mind. That sounds like a WIN<WIN< WIN, situation to me. Tobad they didn't video it. Then they could enjoy it anytime they wanted.

Ya'll need to describe the fuckin. All ya said is Willie was shagin the bitch. Didn't say nuthin bout the Dude watchin her take that BBC, or nunna that ya know?

cwp342020cwp342020over 9 years agoAuthor
The story of my wife and I

The entire story is completely true and accurate. It all started with a 40 year old photo of my naked young wife that I finally found again 40 years later. It brought back a lot of old memories and how it all came together for us back then. Willie was, and is, one of the most kind men I have ever met, and I'm thankful my dear wife was the one that got to introduce him into a sexual relationship. In 41 years of marriage, she has never slept with anyone but Willie and I, and she loves us both and we both love and adore her. I hope everyone enjoyed the story. If you decide that you would like a copy of the photo that started all of this happening, send me an email with your address and I'll forward you a copy. Thanks.

Carl

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
True and accurate... but different

You story is a lot different on this website:

http://www.cuckoldvideoclips.com/1974/

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Erotic? Didn't do it for me.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Interesting sharing story

Well you've peaked my curiosity, please post this photo of your wife on your profile, inquiring minds want to see your temptress with the fur bikini!

RuffRidingHoodRuffRidingHoodover 9 years ago
Ok

The premise was good, but the sex was a little flat. Its not very detailed which you know is what most folks seem to want here. But still a cool story bro.

ndk527ndk527almost 5 years ago
Beautiful story

It would be fun to know how many times they have fucked over the 40 years.

charliem100charliem1007 months ago

It's nice to read a simple concept like this for a change. I find many stories are too detailed and take forever to get to the point. No unrealistic claims about her having 44DD breasts or his 14 1/2-inch cock. It was hot that they told Willie he could come over and fuck her anytime he wanted and it's hot that he's been fucking her for 40 years!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous