All Comments on 'Gardening at Mrs Chesters Ch. 02'

by schoolmrs

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
newbynicknewbynickover 9 years ago
To come

Looking forward to the story flowering. I'm sure it will soon.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 9 years ago
Nice to see a second chapter of this one!

Thank you for posting -- and just in time for Christmas too -- well done once more and another five from me.

dastardlydickdastardlydickover 9 years ago
Encore

A brilliant continuation, can't wait for the next part !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Feeling as unsatiated as Little Jonny now. And just as hard.

rombo034rombo034over 9 years ago

Excellent build-up. Avidly waiting for No.3

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice build up.

As a slightly older gentleman, I believe sexual tension is vastly underrated and often ignored entirely in this genre. More please.The Godfather.

PaulsomPaulsomover 9 years ago
Great euphamisms

Great use of suggestive imagery and funny euphamisms.

L O ReinsL O Reinsover 8 years ago
Good If You Like This Sort Of Thing

I like the one page parts. Not so long that it's an ordeal to get through. The tease is dolled out one morsel at the time. Good characters, playful, sexy; I love it.

bawdi1bawdi1almost 8 years ago
Suspense!

The suspense is killing me and having a very serious effect on my physical wellbeing!! On to episode 3 if I can keep my hands idle! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
highly erotic

normally i'm not driven to comment or compliment on literotica but this is an exception.

it was interesting and hot from the beginning to the end. normally I find stories written by women slow moving and too drawn out but this was an exception. your long story made me and kept me very long. thank you for your story.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
Mmm

So glad you incorporated that pee conversation from the last chapter,it's such a naughty thing to read.

You are a master at building the tease of a story to a boiling point where the readers can't control their arousal and beg for release while reading about Mrs.Chester and her friends. 5 stars once again.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 1 year ago

Oh my oh my what a little tease you are. Our boy,and he is most defiantly is, and prime target for our ladies to corrupt let's see what part three unpacks from those tight stubbies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userschoolmrs@schoolmrs
140 Followers
Tertiary College lecturer based in Eastern England Uk. Interested in a variety of story lines.