All Comments on 'Blackmailed MILF'

by henryo

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mooooore!!!!

Loved the story give us more!

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Mrs Moser is going to be getting a lot of attention.

At least I hope she is, 4*.

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
hope she gets roughed up some. but in a good way. ;)

Like a really good rape scene.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
How the guck did she become an assistant principle without attending university?

Or being a teacher, for that matter? Seriously, if you can't at least make that work, why the fuck bother? Why not just make her the local cat lady?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Assistant principal is plausible.

about 10-20 years ago, you could become a teacher if you had taken certain tests or certification classes...

MrBondsMrBondsover 7 years ago
very hot

great little story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sounds like somebody I know

Back at my first teaching job their was a hot MILF asst principal that got caught getting spit roasted by a couple of boys from the football team. The investigation turned up she had been having affairs with several of the teachers and even a couple of the custodians. And it came out that she had been having sex with quite a few students, some girls too. It had been going on for over 10 years.

Fortunately/unfortunately she got busted before I got a turn. She flirted but I thought was happily married, it was a couple years before I discovered my wife's rapid promotions at work were do to her fucking her way to the top. When the ex tried to MeToo the company their investigation revealed she been banging our preacher, her fitness trainer, her gynecologist and her younger sister's husband, amongst others.

Good news for me was with all of the shake up at work I ended up with a better position at a private school. And while me and my former sister-in-law were consoling each other we hooked up and she is still one of my top booty calls, even after she got back with her husband. Now I'm engaged to the head mistress at my current school. Ironically she's the cousin of that nympho MILF asst principal, whose my fiancé's maid of honor. The bachelorette party is at my families cabin and I've all ready wired the place with cameras in case she lives up to her reputation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not my favorite

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous