All Comments on 'Prison Pet Pt. 06'

by GayTripper

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ptebadenptebadenalmost 8 years ago
Goog end ...

... but I hope it will continue

GayTripperGayTripperalmost 8 years agoAuthor
ptebaden

There is a sort-of continuation for this series if you read "Roxie and Erica: Blair's Victory". It reimagines the story if events in this sixth part turned out differently.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 6 years ago
Jail time flies when you're having fun

I need not say more. Thank you for this lovely story.

iceblockiceblockabout 5 years ago
Thank You!

While I think I prefer Blair as the Mistress (I'm not one for happy endings, lol) I was still very entertained by this story. You made me late for work this morning! Lol. And it was so accurate with regard to Erica's feelings for Blair, I know that exact thing where we submit to someone even though I know it's going to be bad for me. I have managed to escape my tormentor for the time being but I know (and I think She does too) that I will be back at Her Feet the minute She wants to seduce me again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would've been nice to get both endings! But thanks anyway. Somehow this D/s story didn't make me cringe once.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What happened to Tammy seems you left some stuff still out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGayTripper@GayTripper
503 Followers
All my writing efforts are currently focused on completing the "Sisters of the Fallen" sequel in time for Halloween. You'll hear from me again when things start to feel a bit bit spooky this Autumn.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Prison Pet Series Info