All Comments on 'Kerwin's Decision'

by colonellunchmeat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
forced cickold

Its getting sick all these type of stories id much rather be able to block these sorry stories that are cruel and portray the genitic female as a cold heartless bitch that only cares about cheating on their spouse just my take on it is all I find nothing about forced anything as sexual as that implies slavery

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree

I agree, no husband should put up with that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad

Why is it always the woman hooking up with a black guy when the husband was in the KKK? How original.

ffemt53ffemt53over 9 years ago
How f-ing original.

I hate these type of stories. The women turns her husband then leaves him for another man because she fell out of love with him.

O.K. I can see the BMSD part of love in the relationship. But this story is borderline abuse.

Sorry for the rant.

The story was well thought out and well written. No grammar mistakes that I could see. Well done even if hate it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why the negativity!!

Thought it was a great scene setting opener - personally would love this.....although I wouldn't have to be forced to go with a black guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Cliche upon cliche. Anything can lose its appeal after endless exposure. This reads too much like a list of possible story elements being checked off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
AND

you need to finish the story......so far so good.

Storm113Storm113about 9 years ago
Noel

Just another unloving wife story. He needs to run. She simply does. Or care anymore.predictable story. Hey, fool us, have her actually prove she loves him and not her big duck blackout e r.

Storm113Storm113about 9 years ago
keypad messed up

This is a typical unloving wife story. Fool us, have her actually prove to us and him she loves her husband and not her BBC.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
good story

as a story, but I cant think of any man alive that would relinquish everything he has worked for, to an illiterate nigger, that would take charge. I'd be planting bombs everywhere. make sure he got her family with at least one of them. cuckold does not mean relinquishing the fact that he does have some pride which the wife and her lover seem to have forgot. flame the fuckers, let them know you did it. or the black bastard will do it to some other poor slob that told his wife how he felt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I assume you wrote this garbage just to piss people off.

And boy was it bad. Kerwin, of course, divorced her after he beat her badly. He used the cage to beat her. It was a toy that her removed any time he wanted. His lawsuit for mental cruelty, spousal abuse, assault, battery and illegal restraint netted him 90% of the marital assets and only her great lawyer kept her out of jail. He made sure all her family, friends and work associates knew about her actions. He was embarrassed, but in exchange for destroying her life, it was a price he was willing to pay. She was forced to move away and start over from scratch. I wonder how she thinks her plan worked out? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!!

How idiotic has one to be to write such a crap!!! Only sick!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous